How can you amerifags think you are the best country in the world when the shit country is corrupted and filled with...

How can you amerifags think you are the best country in the world when the shit country is corrupted and filled with fat idiots

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont forget the niggers, spics and rednecks

Forgot about those

im guessing you're europoor

at least we can deny the holocaust
without being sent to prison.

We can aswell faggot

>being sent to prison

>not having the highest incarceration rate in the entire world

Ameriguns are as stupid as they are fat.

don't worry Europe we will protect you as always

This one's easy to answer. It's because we're all fat and corrupt but still manage to be the best country in the world. Either we're just fucking great or you guys just fucking suck.

You won't protect shit dude, murica can't even handles its own country

We've handled it for longer than any other currently existing government worth considering.

Same dude

Jokes on you, guys! I posted all of these! U mad?

Oh right, the rest is extinct. Fuck off retard

>Designated shitting streets.
You're right, it can't be the best country in the world.

The rest is extinct? in what country is that a rational response?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

>not having the highest incarceration rate in the entire world

thats almost exclusively blacks in the prison
system for which we have almost no control
over, as they're predisposed to violent crime.

In freeland fucker

Because the media told us we were and we're all sheep.

We don't, only the fat idiots think we are.

We're not even ranked first in human rights.

Im sorry, was it Europe or America that's
been experiencing Muslim violence
rapidly in the past year?

Go live in China if you hate blacks so much, faggot.

I've been go america. The place is fucked up. Weirdos round every corner. Nigs everywherr looking shifty dressed like 'gangstas', it's not a safe place. Crazy fucked up super sized food. Guns everywhere. It's hard to read americans. It's as if they are missing something. Hard to explain. Maybe they belong back in Europe where they came from

And you are

Newfag femacuck

Why should I have to go to China?
I'm not Chinese, and America was
founded as a white nation. Why must
I compromise our birth right to this
country?

If we're not the best, then why can't the rest of the world stop talking about us? For instance, this thread.

Just saying that you might be happier there. You should try it, you might like it. I understand they also don't like blacks.

Shhhhhhhh

Well not my country faggot, atleast my own country doesn't attack ourselves

I'm also not a communist

That's rich, we definitely perpetrated an
attack on ourselves to fight a war that's
overwhelmingly in Israeli interest

Amerifag here.
I live in Arkansas, USA.
I blame poor parenting, shitty education systems, even worse is the justice system.
Literally 15 minutes from my home a judge for Garland County left his one year old in a car and the baby died.
Naramore was arrested on February 11, 2016, and charged with negligent homicide, a class A misdemeanor. He was released the same day on a $5,000 bail. The maximum penalty for a class A misdemeanor is one year in jail and a $2,500 fine. In the plea and arraignment hearings on March 11, Naramore pleaded not guilty. His trial was initially scheduled for June 14, but was delayed until August 15.On August 19, Naramore was found not guilty of negligent homicide.
Meanwhile your local nigger got two years in jail for leaving a puppy in a hot car and the dog died.

TL:DR media sucks, everything is a lie.
pic related is what arkansas looks like in the country.

>having the highest incarceration rate in the entire world
it's safer to keep the niggers in prison than to let them run loose in the streets

Well whose fault is that?

because the country can provide them things that are too big for them without having them to care of the consequences

And that's exactly why we're the greatest country in the world.

Not mine, sorry I don't believe in
economic equality or inciting class
warfare. I support socioeconomic class
as it separates the clearly sophisticated from the average and squalor.

Go fuck yourself faggot

pls yellowstone erupt

this country is irreparable shit

MEMPHIS, Tenn. —A judge gave her two years in prison for leaving a puppy to die in a hot car while she shopped, but now she is a free woman.
Alexis Cain got that sentence suspended Thursday.
Cain will be on probation for two years, and a judge made it clear if she puts even a toe out of line, she will be headed right back to prison.

nevermind. she got probation.

fuck you niggerlover invite some more dunecoons into your country

Wow, you have no idea, but you'd seriously fucking love China, dude! Just make sure you live in a city and you'll be in your own utopia!

>65 million people will vote for bloody mary tudor

clinton owns the media. literally 95% of america hates hilary but the media makes it look like we fucking worship her.

Phew, the media baited you good.

Not that I'm saying America isn't a bad country, oh it's full of real bullshit.

Btw, Eurafaggot.

This thread is how fucking fucked up murica is faggots, not who you are going to voe for

America has its positives and its negatives. Just like every other country.
We are corrupt as fuck and nobody can do anything about it. So we just sort of deal with it the best we can. The way i see it, it could be worse.
We could be France.

Duuuudeee! France is much better as a country that you fucking fatass idiots are

Arise, children of the fatherland!
The day of glory has arrived!
Against us tyranny’s
Bloody banner is raised,
The bloody banner is raised.
Listen to the sound in the fields,
The howling of these fearsome soldiers!
They are coming into our midst
To cut the throats of your sons and wives.

To arms, citizens!
Form your battalions!
March, march,
Let impure blood
Water our lands!

Remember when Made in USA used to really mean something?

Now only cancer patients and fat bastards are Made in USA.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Americans love America because it was born out of and lives off of spite.

Yes these disgusting creatures are discovered by us, put the stupidest things there and they got arrogant. Thats the fucking thing whe are dealing with now

We are the best country in the world because our elite 1% fucking own you.

We are a corrupt country and we're not afraid to admit it.

Bow the fuck down to us, casual.

Well this thread has gone me nowhere. go fuck yourself america

Thats exactly why you fucking suck! idiot

A continent whose civilizations span over 2000 years of history makes fun of a country less than 300 years old. We are more advanced technologically, socially, and scientifically. Our infrastructure, economy, and military industrial complex is far superior. And all you can do is talk about how fat we are? Top fucking kek.

hahahaha idiot, have you ever been outside fucking murican?

Have you ever been over here?

Oh i did and it sucked. You mongols really know how to fuck up nature

You really are retarded, fuck off

If it wasn't for American made tanks and warplanes, and American made missile defense system, Europe would be Russian we defended you faggots in WWII, we're still defending you now. I'm sick of it. All you do is talk shit about America after you basically emulate our way of life. Kill yourself lmao

Oh you will fucking know soon mongloid, Murica is in its downfall hard

USA is a monkey with money

Yeah ok bud. How's the muslim invasion coming? Just promise me that once you start enforcing sharia law that you won't cone crying to the West for help.

Dudes, what's the argument? Australia is the best place in the world. Our government sucks and we don't give a shit... we just do what we do and let them do whatever it is they do. Our gun laws are strict but workable. Our neighbours are all insane but rely heavily on our exports.
Only real problem we got is an influx of damned Somalians who nig up the urban centres a bit.

If you can avoid them, the coons, and not get killed by the wildlife (most of which is pretty fuckin dangerous), this is the best place in the world.

Do you think i am from france or something? Fucking beever

I'll need you to rephrase that. I don't speak retard.

You are right Jim Jefferies, thanks

Maybe your doublechin was in the way

What are you even trying to say? I'm going to politely ask you to stop posting until you learn the English language.

one day the reptoids will finally return at the native americans, they will tell them what has happened. we will become enslaved as retribution for our misdeeds.

I cant fucking wait!

Yeah. Is that a bad thing? Spite sent us to the moon. Whereas whatever emotion your country lives of of sent it to... Where? Nowhere important, I'm guessing.

We bailed you sissies out of WWII.
>best beleev dat

Of my ability to speak retard? Oh snap. You totally got me. I shall work harder to lose weight so I can understand retarded people such as you.

We dont even think about you until you cry on our messageboards

because we're free idiot.

We didn't "sissie" we were slaughtered. you pussy as country came too late

leave it to beaver

some of you are left, right? slow down chief.

p.s. sissy*

Free of what? Brains?

Well, definitely the best at everything, but we have a leading space program, many excellent Olympic athletes, and the most powerful military the world has ever seen. I don't know many Anericans who call us the best, but there are quite a few who are satisfied with what we can achieve.

Typically, we Americans merely have a snide sense of superiority in our ability to beat up any country that starts shit. It's mostly bluster, but we've yet to see one of these "Euro" nations take a swing, so we bluster away.

saved white world twice, keep non-white world our bitch, went into space, invented the interweb. america's only gone to shit since we've been forced to care about inferior minorities that do nothing but leech off the few americans still working and producing.

what the fuck does the rest of the world have to be proud about (hard mode: event has t0 have taken place after 1900)?

this is the american

Well have fun with you medals when your own country fast to shit faggot

I will, and in turn enjoy knowing that even when my country falls to shit, those military we planted in yours will still be standing strong.

Fat idiots thinking they are better

Shit man.

Wtf you really are fucking stupid, there are none dude. Not in my country

Why is it that people get to assume there are not sane people who hate people like there in the US? I am one of them I am sick of assholes going on about themselves, what a bunch of clueless fucking plebs. I for one think we need proper reform but what you are losing sight of friend is that not all people here are to blame for the shit people pull. We cannot make them stop any more than any other motherfucker thinks they can in their own country so who do you think you are? I say you are ignorant to the fact that there are good fuckers left. Get your head out of your ass. I do not think I am better than you or anyone else either. Yet you would assume I would, therefore there is no point in trying right?

haha you're so freakin mad hahaha