Be honest, would you cast him in anything looking like this?

Be honest, would you cast him in anything looking like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgl-xVubsjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUSTOMAT

He's 60

>tfw my hair looks like that at 24

Well, time to grow up then.

>I'm so fucking insecure I feel like I can't breathe

JUST COMBOVER MY LIFE

What's the fucking point, it looks worse than going bald

Why is the majority of Sup Forums balding?

That looks horrible.

Just shave it all off and keep the white pointed beard.

He will have the full white supremacy look, but Mel's fans want that anyway.

too much testosterone.

youtube.com/watch?v=hgl-xVubsjI

sounds problematic

I don't get it, shouldn't testosterone make you hairy?

me too as well. I'm 22 and got a massive hairline

HE'S BACK!! Looks fucking epic too

The insecure teenagers here are too young to have started receding, and they cling to that. They're not going to cope particularly when when they start losing their hair.

Why do his eyes look so stupid?

Of course. He is MEL "shove the Juden in the oven" GIBSON.
In fact Mad Max Fury Road would have worked even better with old Mel playing the lead role instead of that autistic, bisexual "mhrrm mmrrhhgm" grunting and confirmed dick sucker Tom Hardy.
Miller is a fucking cuck and a pussy.

Go to bed, Mel

>women are full of estrogen
>that's why they're all bald

selection bias

In young years yes, but it also leads to a faster hair loss on your head. The rest of your body still remains hairy as fuck.

Reads too much Sup Forums

>old men have low test
>that's why they have full heads of hair

Fuck so this is real? I'd never thought I'd see the day.

>unoriginal unfunny overused American teenage humour

Looks boring, just cliche action with no hook to make it interesting.

Irish dna

why don't you go an suck some dicks, Tom?
I also heard you were good at the chocolate pudding cave diving game

he grew it back

unhealthy lifestyle and depression

Well said, pol in a nutshell

Lost all his hair follicles, just like he lost his career

fucking kek

That second pic is fucking brutal, censor that shit m8

Be honest, if you could be a multi-millionare who fucks models and is one of the few non-juden powers in hollywood would you care about nonsense like balding or height?

Of course not. Only impotent fags on Sup Forums care about that shit.

Why are rednecks so insecure?

JUST shave it off

LOL epic Nic Cage meme's
YOU DON'T SAY haha

This is what happens when you insult G*d's chosen people.

How old are you?

man i miss mel.

where did he go??

you guys need to workout and jog
get sunlight
your roots are weak and you lack vitamin D and calcium

No, I think it looks ok on older guys like that. It's young guys growing out their bangs to cover their hairlines that makes me cringe

It doesn't matter how old I am : DDD

What matters is that I'm big for you :DDD

>LOL A MALE HAS HAIRLOSS!!

Seriously, how pathetic does one have to be to think it matters?

Just fucking buzz it short and grow a stubble/short beard and you're fine unless you have some sort of deformed head or face.

Shut up, baldie nameslut.

They said they needed a young actor for the story they wanted to tell, but there wasn't anything in the story that required it be a young character. Old Max could easily be having flashbacks, and with Mel's baggage it would have created way more interesting tension between him and the outspokenly feminist/anti-racist Charleze Theron. Plus they even brought back Toe Cutter, so it makes sense it would be old Max fighting him.

>this b8
lmao

hes like 60, everyone looks like shit by then. You fags forget that we all have an expiry date, one day you will look like shit too and then a decade or two later you'll be shitting your pants on a regular basis and waiting for your life to terminate you fucking chugglenuts

Ironically it's because of the Juden that people of Irish descent like Gibson are even considered white at all. The Jews first tricked white society into believing the Irish are white so that get themselves through the door as white people too.

Thats gay as fuck mate
Only one thing you can do now to not look like a complete looser, lift weights, become a big guy, and shave your head.

Why do you faggots care so much about balding ?

Only a few lucky ones with god tier genetics can escape it

People here are extremely unconfident thus project their insecurities onto others.

Hence the "manlet/balding/fat/whatever" hate. One group makes fun of another due to their own insecurities.

>one day you will look like shit too
>one day
This is Sup Forums neckbeards you're talking about.

me too
and i can't grow a beard either

Men constantly complain about women aging or gaining weight. What's the matter, you can dish it but you can't eat it? How do YOU like it?

This. George Lucas has a full head of hair as an old man, but what kind of idiot wants to look like him?

>just do steroids and fuck up your body and you'll be fine

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay

I'd bet 10,000 simoleons you're a man.

Steven Seagal has the power to grow his hair back, why cant you faggots?

Exactly. It sorts out the alphas from genetic failures.

hes goddamn 60 years old what do you expect him to look like you all will probably age like shit too

also

>you now remember mel fucking gibson is the one who even gave robert downey manlet a chance to restart his career by paying for his insurance to be in a movie after he was a failed druggee for years

>the power of Sharpie

He'd look pretty fine if he got simple surgery to remove the chin fat. He simply doesn't care.

And his hair is fucking amazing.

I couldn't care less.

I just don't see the reason to bash on someone else for their looks, what's the point, make someone feel bad?

And no, I don't do it towards women either. If someone is fat/ugly/whatever, they already know so there is no need to point it out and ruin their day. I prefer to not judge people by looks but rather their actions and personalities.

>tfw 20 and that's basically my hairline
wew

He's got a movie coming out this fall and a tv series he's directing and acting in that he's shopping around

If I was starting to bald, I'd just cut it all off. Looks stupid as fuck, looking bald might look dumb on some people if you're unlucky but its still better than being fucking balding to be quite honest with you mio familia shaking my head shaking my ass HE dabbin

well yeah

because they didn't thank Mr rato, it's not a joke people

t. mlk

I hope he doesn't get depped by his new girlfriend.

i want to slap everyone who says "he dabbin"

fucknig americans are such autists

Except niggers, of course.

Yeah right, skinny people laugh at fat people because they are gross. Same with manlets and baldies.

My post was certainly unironic and not caused by boredom at work/coffee

male pattern baldness

i have a big old bald spot (started balding when i was like 22) but am hairy as fuck everywhere else

i just shaved my head and keep it shaved

hello spam filtero

There is such a thing as doing steroids without fucking up your body, just like you can drink and not become a alcaholic, you can also just workout and not take steroids, the choice is yours, im just telling you that bald thin guys looks like uber cucks and cant get women or respect, while big bald guys are hot

But Mel looks good with a shaved head? He's just too based to care what some gay cuck thinks about his hair to shave it all off.

If I go bald I'd be full Despicable. It's scary my man.

I mean, fatties can not be fat if they had any willpower

Being bald/short is a lot harder to control. Balding is totally natural, especially for older men

If it was as horrible as everyone on this autistic site claims balding and shortness would have been weeded out by natural selection long ago

Bald people are perceived as cleaner, more masculine and more likely to be leaders according to all studies.

You just jely, fkin hair haver LOL #get bald scrubd.

Nice try, Mel. Try to not cry this time.

of you start balding buy minoxidil and apply it to the problem area you wont bald until your mid 50s as long as you keep applying it

Then take care of your body. You should be doing that already anyways.

>le balding cream meme

Balding is genetic and not a fucking skin disorder holy shit, people are so gullible

He stole that hair. Its was a gift at one of the birthdays he snatched.

are you dense? that and rogaine and castor oil combination are confirmed to help

Balding looks better than shaving completely and just having skin on your head. The only acceptable look for badly balding men is shaving it down to stubble. Only excuse to shave down to the skin is if you actively want your head to resemble a penis.

>im too lazy and cheap to put a foam on my head once or twice a day to keep a lot more hair than if i didnt

its so simple it takes 30 seconds and the foam looks fine and it definitely helps you keep a lot more. if its really bad then shave it off but if youre just slightly thinning why just accept baldness automatically?

Gasoline mixed with salt works better. Your hairsacks get clogged and leads to premature hair loss, so anyone under the age of thirty should pour gasoline and salt over their heads daily.

>hurr everything is pseudo-science

>i just shaved my head and keep it shaved

That's how you do it right.

Shaved fits everybody, at least in men.

Also very practical and makes you look younger too.

don't do that if you smoke tho

Got me. I'm AMA

>just shave your head, bro

lmao JUST
JUST FUCK MY MEMES UP
Sup Forums.org- home of the epic memes u guys should see this bros, i ho there on weekends and these guys are epic trolls

Sure there is a chance you'll look like Dr. "Mad" Lex "Agent 47" Luthor but usually it works