imdb.com/list/ls052725603/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Screamers.

The Road is so good tbh one of my fav movies

Do shows count?

it's a book you stupid fuck

The ending, the feels

Only if they're good

he is talking about the movie adaptation not the novel.

>about human survival
aragorn dies

just go here, faggit, somebody already did the research for you. imdb.com/list/ls052725603/

Watched that movie recently. Honestly one of the most boring movies I've ever seen. I gave it a 2/10

Which is an inferior version of the novel.

kek
Yes, shows count

I know its a novel also, but I'm specifically looking for similar movies an to talk about similar movies.
so stfu cunt

Who do i believe?
I literaly hace this movie playing on Netflix right now, should i really watch it?

If you like bleak movies about fucked over humanity, yes.

it's a pretty interesting movie. nothing spectacular but i thought the ending was pretty cool.

It's just really slow. It's an interesting movie, but if you're looking for action, it's probably not for you.

The survivalist
The revenant
The green room

I suggest you give it a try, if you're a fan of Apocalypse movies or similar things. When you watch this movie you really see some hard reality of what someone would do to survive, or to not have to survive.

It is slow paced but still interesting if you can immerse yourself into it.

kek

Update: 7 minutes in the movie
>It's been years since everyone died
>Everything is all dusty and shit
>Kid has perfect hair...

Turbo kid

whew

yeah thats a good one

Notice how everyone says it's slow?

Slow=boring

Underrated post.

Does First Blood count?

only if you're not interested in the subject.

The road made me more depressed then any movie ever

i thought it was slow but not boring.

I like apocalyptic movies. This one bored the shit out of me. Months ago, I looked up recommended apocalyptic movies, and several sites listed this in their top ten. I still can't understand why. It's a movie of two people... walking. For two fucking hours. Sorry for the spoiler, everyone.

Must see

Annoys me when the names don't match up. I'm aware that it's in order of importance but it's still annoying

I noticed that too. lol. but i put it there as joke anyway. just happened to see that stupid movie today for the first time.

fuck this shit.
like seriously thirty minutes of the same fucking annoying ass windego noise.

motherfucking RAMBO

This might just be the most depressing movie ive ever seen. I literally felt suicidal for a week after watching it. Good film but hard to watch.

is that Omar?

i was waiting for him or somebody else to fuck/eat that kid the entire movie. not worth the watch

Where do I download this movie in 1080p Sup Forums?
I will send 10$ via paypal for a working link

the way back

The disgusting things I would do to brooke shields butthole in that movie. I would just live off the shits she took in my mouth.