I started my first day as a senior in high school today. Any tips for the rest of the year Sup Forums?

I started my first day as a senior in high school today. Any tips for the rest of the year Sup Forums?

FROTTAGE IN THE HALLWAYS

Keep your head up and don't give a shit about other's opinions about you. Simple

People may like you or not and there's nothing you can do to make them like you, so relax and don't care about it.

Good luck OP. Im starting my school in 2 days

Starting my first day as a senior ln like a week honestly just focus on work and shit.
maybe get a job so you can save up and get a car, that's what I'm doin.

start learning to study and interact with people now so if you go to college it will be easier

Tell everyone about your dank pepe

this

Get laid so you don't go to college a virgin

Same, good luck OP we both need it hopefully your classes were what you wanted cause mine weren't, shitty last year of highschool started!

Take a year off when you graduate. As confident as you could be, your 18-year-old mind isn't developed enough to KNOW what you want to do for the rest of your life.

You're better off delaying college for a year and getting experience in all fields, to know what you want to put yourself in debt for.

This tbh

get the fuck off Sup Forums

wait 4 years for uni where shit gets real

I'm surprised people haven't been shouting for mods

MODS MODS MODS

If you're poor, just go take community college and finish all your GE's for a couple hundred and go to your dream college

So much this
/thread

never let anyone see you get sad or angry
dont make fun of anyone
anyone picks on you, settle it with a fist in the face after school
do your homework
dont brag about your grades
forget about getting a long lasting girlfriend, shit is pretty rare

my only advice.

smoke weed, but not every day

Go bed child, summer is over