Last week my grandfather just passed away from cancer. I was his favorite grandson...

Last week my grandfather just passed away from cancer. I was his favorite grandson. This car is his most prized possession and he made sure it was passed down to me when he passed away. Now I don't know dam thing about cars and could give 2 shits about it. RIP Grandpa but these old rusty machines just aren't my style. I prefer brand new cars with all the latest technology. Now can someone please tell me how much this piece of shit it worth? I'm a heavy pot smoker, so enough money for weed for a whole year would be nice as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

infoguideapps.com/how-to-tell-the-difference-between-first-gen-camaros/
americanmuscle.com/paxton-novi-sc-8693.html
americanmuscle.com/vortech-sc-black-8693.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you

Fuck off

You would get more reactions in /o/. Now Git out

Fuck you selling that.

Also, we know next to nothing about the thing other than it being a Mid-Late 60's Camaro SS

We know one thing: Gramps was a cool old dude!

Nice b8 m8

I'll give you 5 grams
You just have to get it from Finland

Keep the car, sell the piece of shit prius you own.

It's worth as much as you can get for it. Get rid of the gay ass Broncos decal and pin stripe. Depending on the interior and engine and restoration it could be worth six figures.
>car salesman fag reporting in

nigga are you stupid?

'72?

I'll bite, just for the opportunity to tell you that you sound like a real piece of shit. And if the story is BS, you're still a piece of shit for making it up.

You don't deserve a 69 SS LT1

lmao bronco fag, burn in hell

This guys gets it

I guess it's a good thing that's like a 67 then. and lol LT1? wut?

First, fuck you
Second, take a picture of the front and back, and Ill make an offer and come down to see you. Where are you situated?

Lose the pinstripes and the nigger 18s

Get some 14 inch cragars on that bitch, exhaust, cam, and carb and call it a day

Also if it is an automatic, push it off a cliff.

why do copos look like clown cars?

427, mynigga.

>14 inch cragars

Holy shit, are you a 50 year old redneck with a mullet?

This

> I want to sell my grandpas weed for a plant that temporarily makes me feel nice

I'm smoking a bowl right now, but fuck you're a scumbag. Priorities nigger.

'68 you fucking dolt

>14 inch cragers

Wow, I can smell the redneck.

They tend to sit a bit high in the front end with stiff coils and an aluminum engine.

> I want to sell my grandpas weed

Fuck im high. Screw it OP I'll give ya treefiddy for it

G8 b8 m8

Depends on the year but 15-20k easy

tbh, sell it and buy a newer car. These cars are nothing but problems. I know this is b8, though

Its gonna need a touch up, new tires and a new furry di for the mirror, i'm thinking 1200. Besr I can do.

Should be a 67, no side markers on the front, 68 didn't have the engine size markings on the front fender.

>67 camaro had side vent windows.
>69 had chrome grill in front of rear wheels on the quarter panels ( see red car)
>68 had neither.

Last night it was your uncle who died.

>No side markers
>Some dealers added them.

>sell for 20k
>buy a b18 or k20 honda/acura for 5k
>put another 5k mods
>smoke every mucle car you run into and have 10k sitting in the bank

Which is why I said should, since we don't have all the shots and frankly without checking numbers, you can't be sure what year those things are. People converted them every which way, got a buddy that converted his 67 into a 69.

infoguideapps.com/how-to-tell-the-difference-between-first-gen-camaros/

Best you can do with what is there.

thats a beautiful fucking car!!!!

Or, without being a ricer
>sell for 20
>Buy foxbody 5.0 for 6k
>Install 4k in mods
>burn all the ricers in their front wheel drive mexicars.

Are you both fucking white trash?

>take money from camaro
>invest in mutual fund
>make money

or

>take money from camaro
>use money for down payment on house
>rent out house

Both of you have horrible ideas and shitty car decisions. Only garbage people would buy those vehicles at this point.

I'll buy that from you. Right now.

I'll give you $1,400.

user, I don't think you understand what the term ricer means

No one knows shit about camaros... it's a '68, the '67's had the small vent window on the doors. Uncultured swine.

Only garbage people have hobbies huh? So I guess you must work 80 hours a week and never have any fun under any circumstances? Are you sure you're even alive?

Pretty sure I do.

Another Idiot
Man who knows his shit

wtf investing advice in /b? are you crazy?

More that those cars are going to be clapped out garbage and you aren't going to make either fast for the money you are spouting out. Any foxbody you get for 6k will have 150k+ miles on it so you will have to go on a rebuild spree, 4k in mods and you think it will be fast at all? You will spend that much on just basic shit to fix it enough to be ready to mod it heavy

Then dream machine up there with his magic integra that will somehow be the fastest thing on 4 wheels for 5k, the drivetrain alone would be $2500 or so, then would have to go through and rebuild the thing for turbo, so low compression forged pistons and stronger rods at least, then all the turbo piping, turbo, intercooler and accessories, a new clutch to deal with it then it will just burn off tires and probably make maybe 300hp if it was done right. You both live in a dream.

I'll give you 3k USD for it.

I got $3001 on it.

Accurate af.

That's not your grandfathers car and you're full of shit

exactly. 67 was the only model that had the vent windows. here's a pic of mine, but that's been 12 years ago. i bought two houses since then and my budget for Camaro maintenance has sadly dropped off a bit

No user, they just revealed their underage status

Well, that was obvious by their retarded numbers too, they clearly have no idea what sort of money and work goes into making a car fast, especially things pushing 20+ years old.

>pushing 20+ years old
true, fox bodies have been gone since i think 1991. i still love them. hated that rolling tennis shoe look that the mustang, camaro and firebird adopted in 1993. wouldn't own one.

It's a 1968 Camaro SS 350, if the badges are accurate. .

1993 was the last year. They were a fun platform, but at this point they will be long in the tooth and need real restoration, which is expensive.

But condition? Milage? How original is it? And other stuff

False. I got a fox body with 50k miles on it for about 5k, fuck off. I've done no mod work to it though, it is fine as a toy and chump racer stock. I also just found one online now with 45k miles for 5500, no rebuilds needed to be a base. Spend another 2500 on a supercharger and about 1200 on the drive train, 500 on tires , and the rest on other engine mods. It won't beat a ferrari, but it'll be fun to drive, better than Charlie Chans rice mobile up there, and you could come in under budget.

Yup, "Astro Ventilation"

Rare to see ppl who know their Camaros like I do.

now i thought 1993 was the first year of the tennis shoe. they skipped 1992 because the redesign had so many problems. maybe i was just seeing the early 94s coming out. that's been way too long ago for me to remember. i had an unruly wife to deal with at the time, so watching mustangs was just a sideline

that thing has been worked over more than mine. only thing definite about it is that it's a 68. other than that.....

I bid 8k if it runs. & straight frame

did you fall for this? lol

It's a Chevrolet, push it off a cliff no matter what.

>how do seals work?

Sure thing chief, supercharge those weak stock internals, that is why the kits for the price you are quoting only pick up like 50hp. I am sure those 20+ year old seals will be great along with water pump, starter, u-joints and all the other bullshit on that vehicle. $500 on tires? the fuck shit tires are you buying? It will be at best a low 15/ high 14 second car, whoopity doo.

americanmuscle.com/paxton-novi-sc-8693.html

Look out, blowing the doors off camrys over here. Please, tell me more about these mods.

americanmuscle.com/vortech-sc-black-8693.html

Now, you start spending a bit more for a better kit and you will find all your weak parts pretty fast along with all the leaks that will pop up. Then don't get me started on all the interior/weather stripping that will have to be redone to make it not a rolling wind tunnel/shitbox. Get ready for the heater core replacement as well. Then what happens when it needs to stop with all that extra power and weight? The shocks/struts will be shot, so get ready for that, all the suspension bushings will need to be redone from dry rot at this point.

Sorry, but you clearly don't know much of shit about anything other than bench racing. Do some actual rebuilding and get back to me. Shit isn't cheap or as easy as you make it sound.

i'll buy it right now op, 18k uprfront cash

Fox body is shit, and your a piece of shit for suggesting it. Mexican

You have no idea what your talking about. Go back to playing Forza, shit neck

We need some applause for this guy, fox body lover is a faggot and doesn't know shit.

Dude, you and I both know Mexicans only love the H.
You're assuming this build was for some purpose built race car, this is just meant for fun and for being better than the majority of civic "racecars" out there. It accomplishes that. If I wanted fast I'd do something else.

Nope, just assuming you actually want to go faster than something simple like even a fucking WRX or a modern Civic R, then there is the Golf R, hell, the GTI, focus RS/ST and quite a few others that would still beat you, so yeah, it is retarded. To even suggest going from a fucking 68 camaro to a god damn fox body clapped out white trash mobile is a joke. Least the camaro is a classic and looks good, the fox body was worth nothing more than all out racing, otherwise it was an ugly box.