Everything about women is designed to be a dishonesty and conceal the truth of who they are...

Everything about women is designed to be a dishonesty and conceal the truth of who they are, either by personality or in appearance.
Prove me wrong.
Spoiler: you can't.

You're an idiot.

Awww... some poor kid just got dumped

Not proving me wrong. From Make up to pushup bras, to the clothes they buy, it's all designed to create the illusion of an attractive person.
They lie and do whatever they have to do to get what they believe in the moment is the best they can do until someone superficially better comes along.

They're physically incapable of meeting a man's expectations but we're expected to jump through hoops to meet theirs if we want to maintain a long term relationship and fulfill a role as a father which, when you grow up a little bit, you'll want to do.

True for the most women I know
>inb4 no gf

I'm 30 thanks though user. And I didn't just get dumped, I got my soul ripped out through my asshole because she refused to let go of the wallet
11 years down the toilet with some dumb cunt who won't fucking leave.
She's still hanging around. She just won't leave, she dumped me, but she won't leave.

You clearly have had some bad experiences with the wrong women. I know women who don't fit a single one of these stereotypes.

I agree, but are men any different?

you're just ugly

Get some sleep OP it'll be alright

Also checkum

Did she buy your beta ass at an auction or something? Because it sounds like she fucking owns you..

How bout you fucking grow a set..

Sometimes I think so true. Until I see what they really think and they just nod and say yes.

lel u just found out fgt?

This is true for most women. Lies, and deceit. There are good ones around but it's not an everyday thing. I've been there many times, too naïve, too trusting. It's embittered me and made me a cynic, maybe you as well. You can only be beaten down so many times before you become a depressive. I don't feel love anymore, I just play the game and get by. Get used to it user, welcome to life.

Well we all have a face
That we hide away forever
And we take them out and show ourselves
When everyone has gone
Some are satin some are steel
Some are silk and some are leather
They're the faces of the stranger
But we love to try them on

Well, we all fall in love
But we disregard the danger
Though we share so many secrets
There are some we never tell
Why were you so surprised
That you never saw the stranger
Did you ever let your lover see
The stranger in yourself?

Don't be afraid to try again
Everyone goes south
Every now and then
You've done it, why can't someone else?
You should know by now
You've been there yourself

Once I used to believe
I was such a great romancer
Then I came home to a woman
That I could not recognize
When I pressed her for a reason
She refused to even answer
It was then I felt the stranger
Kick me right between the eyes

Well, we all fall in love
But we disregard the danger
Though we share so many secrets
There are some we never tell
Why were you so surprised
That you never saw the stranger
Did you ever let your lover see
The stranger in yourself?

Don't be afraid to try again
Everyone goes south
Every now and then
You've done it why can't someone else?
You should know by now
You've been there yourself

You may never understand
How the stranger is inspired
But he isn't always evil
And he isn't always wrong
Though you drown in good intentions
You will never quench the fire
You'll give in to your desire
When the stranger comes along.

>designed
kek

I feel as though a life like that would resign me to failure in who I am as a man. I am a protector and a patriarch.
I like providing and caring for something, I miss my kids...

As in the makeup they wear, which was designed by some faggot french man, the clothes they wear, which some faggot Italian made, and their personalities which were designed by songs like "How to be a heart breaker" and other media which encourages women to be whores.

This

Whatever man I'm just saying we exist. I hate women out there that fit these stereotypes bc they make men look at the rest of us like we're a piece of shit when we're not. I don't wear fuckin make up and I'm honest. I'm not ever trying to be someone I'm not and if you don't like me good riddens. A lot of stereotypes men fit into make me not trust them either but it's bullshit.

I just want to be a provider and the rock that a future family can rest on, why is that so much to fucking ask.
Sup Forums isn't any better, you've got these 18 year old pups going around talking about being studs and being this and being that, like the weight of the world rests on the tip of their dicks.
Atlas held the world up on his shoulders, that is the essence of a man, why did it have to get taken from us

samefag.
I feel like women don't even appreciate the sacrifices we, as men, have to make, on their behalf.
I am a veteran. Now that I think about it it, my bitch probably cheated on me while I was on one of my 3 tours.
I'm sick of it all.
Pretty sure I'm going to just kill myself.

this is another picture of her.

>personalities designed by songs

>implying that's the only example.
It was an all encapsulating reference. Women are being trained to be ball breakers.
Look at any new movie, look at any TV show.
Women are the smart ones and the men are just big fucking idiots just lucky to have her.
That's not how it's always been

more corndogs

You're really bad at this critical thinking thing aren't you?

>mfw your whole premise is just a gender swap of "toxic masculinity"

lol

You're not wrong. Everything about women is designed to be a dishonest person who conceals the truth of one's self, either by personality or appearance.
However, it's the same with men. It's not just men and women, no. You can even pull all of those other "genders" and what not into it.
It's humanity.

Humanity is a bunch of greedy, selfish, dishonest, manipulative, impulsive, hyper emotional, self destructive, destructive, pieces of shit.