Planet discovered. Within 1-2 threads, naval forces will have been defeated and surface will be reduced to molten rock

Planet discovered. Within 1-2 threads, naval forces will have been defeated and surface will be reduced to molten rock.

Odds: 3/1

Enemy Forces: 317

Your forces: 109

Singles - Lose 5 ships

Doubles 0-5 - Frigates take down 5 ships

Doubles 6-9 - Repair Stations block incoming plasma fire. Use opportunity to evacuate more civilians and return fire cruisers. + 2 cruisers, -3 enemy cruisers

Triples 0-5 - Orbital Defense Platforms take down 50 cruisers

Triples 6-9 - Additional out of system squadrons provide support. +25 to your numbers, -25 to the enemy.

Quads - Your fleet manages to defeat the coming fleet despite impossible odds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShCUZceR-2c
youtube.com/watch?v=joO3jyU67TI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rolling.

Your forces: 111

Enemy forces: 314

im gay

Your forces: 106

roll

Rolling, Covenant bastards

Your forces: 96

Covenant plasma torpedoes are currently tearing through our front line defense.

Prepare your anus

Your forces: 91

do your dubs count also SS ROLLERION INCOMING

Remember reach

I'm just reporting from what distant drones/ships are involved in.

My numbers do not apply to the current outcome of the fight, unfortunately.
Your forces: 86

Enemy forces:

The outcome looks more and more grim as each molten hot ship floats in the midst of the fight.

314*

Your forces: 81

HERE COMES PRESTON COLE TO WIN THE DAY

Dont worry i got this

Dubs get

CHEERS LOVE, THE CAVALRY'S HERE

Your forces: 61

Your fleet scrambles across the stars around the planet, desperate in hopes the oncoming balls of fire don't make contact with them.

At my sign fire the Mac from te space stations, the frigates and the halcyons to take down their shields

Last chance lads, drop the impeller drives, coast in, give 'em hell at knife fighting range, we ain't letting them take shit without a fight

Fortunatly the space stations sacrified themselfs to protect the fleet from the covenant plasma rounds

Empty/AI controlled longswords stand by at the rim of the fight to charge in with their weapons as the remainder of the fleet goes toward what seems to be their impending demise.

Things are not looking good.

Your forces: 46

The Mac's did their job, use shivas to destroy the covenant fleet while their shields are down

rolling for the fleet

pew pew pew

As the Orbital Defense Platforms stand by for the oncoming armada of Covenant ships. The remainder of the fleet attempts to hold it's ground in a small phalanx cluster, buying the planet as much time it has left.

Your forces: 31

youtube.com/watch?v=ShCUZceR-2c

It wan an honour men

Concentrate firepower on the rearmost ship. That's the big baddie.

youtube.com/watch?v=joO3jyU67TI

Whatever brass is left in the shattered/broken fleet attempts to rally what's left of the forces scattered across defensive positions.

Each ship fires up their MAC guns, ready to go down to the last ship. They're not giving up Reach without a fight.

Your forces: 21

All ships, concentrate all Shiva's on the lead Carrier, detonate on my mark...

praise be to allah the merciful

Frigate Spear of Dawn, gut the Fukushima Drive, evacuate the ship and drop it into the middle of their fleet, send these bastards into Slipspace