We always have a slow start lads!

>We always have a slow start lads!
>J-Just wait until the rowing starts!
>GOLD RUSH INCOMING!

What went wrong? Did we take memes too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36970388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aren't the sit down "sports" starting today

Why are you pretending there is a problem? A literal who won kayak for us yesterday, and a couple of whos won diving. Pretty sure we are ahead of our London tally

You won diving as well

It's not the winning it's the taking part that counts. Didn't your British state school education teach you anything?

Lrn2 modesty in success humility in defeat

The cycling is tonight so that's at least 200 medals for Britain

We have the most 4th places out of any team. So, there's that.

It's called soccer and they suck at that too

you've still got track cycling

GB is currently 3 (maybe more I think we just got a silver or something) ahead of London. You pleb.

bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36970388

you're still in the top ten and ahead of us

"Great" Britain, celebrating mediocrity since the end of World War 2

Stop comparing yourselves to superior beings like us and start laughing at Germany and France.

The only thing wrong was your expectation for us to be matching China and USA

so i told great britain to stop being great and they did it the absolute madmen

Britain invents this shit leave it up to the lesser countries to actually spend time dedicating themselves gitting gud at our culture

London confirmed for doped up and rigged.

Seeing as people are ignoring me when I say this I'll say it again, Britain is ahead of its medal count from London and Beijing

see

>Seeing as people are ignoring me
business as usual then?

OP confirmed Polish

Australia - shitposting like you put a man on mars and discovered a cure for cancer, when really three people were fast at swimming, and you won some meme events.

I think people expected the same level of results as 2012, which is stupid considering that we had the home advantage then. We'll finish in the top 5 for sure but there is no way we'll equal our medal total from 2012.

Time to stop spending billions in minority sports desu. Put the money into sports we actually watch for more than two weeks every four years.

Saltier than an anchovy's cunt

That hasn't done your football NT any good it seems.

were you just pretending to be retarded?

>living vicariously through a bunch of athletes who happen to be born in the same country as you

such a sad, pitiful existence

It took us longer to get a medal in 2012, everyone saying GB are doing bad are newfags

Wow shit banter

...but we are ahead of our london totals so far

We don't put resources into football, all the money goes straight to the PL players and their agents. Meanwhile kids are playing on parks full of dog shit and needles.

underrated post

>status: flustered

for an amerifat

not in the slightest

>one third of all medals come from some retard drinking piss

Potential medal in sevens too faam.
>NZ
>rugby
kek

Bit awkward cobber. Australians invented the vaccine for cervical cancer

>vaccine for cervical cancer
there's a cure for cervical cancer?

Sure is cobber. Invented in Australia

vaccine is prevention not cure

>vaccine

..read

And prevention is the best cure

my idiot friends keep saying were behind too. Despite the fact we are doing better than last olympics. i dont understand, do people not realise events take place throughout the week?

>BBC are streaming every event apart from shooting.

Errr can I have a serious answer as to why this is?

Its really boring?

So what other medal opportunities do we have left today?

We're doing alright so far, 16 medals total with 3 Golds. Better than we were doing at London during the same timeframe, and we ended up coming third overall then. Even if we don't beat our London total, we're still set to have a good games.

Can't go advertising sport shooting lad, what if people find out we can own firearms.

Yeah and fucking horse dancing isn't?

Canoeing

I unironically think this is the real reason. They've probably been told to downplay shooting after that gold we got in London

Back the fuck off?!?

We haven't even stepped into the Velodrome la

Can win a medal in Rugby

Didn't you guys break WR with Brad