"OH SHIT!"

>"OH SHIT!"
>Wonder Woman shows up
>"Language!"

Wouldn't it have gotten better reviews?

Gal Gadot doesn't even know what language is.

>le quips are bad!
Stay mad, faggot.

>Did you get the spear?
>I've been a little busy

lol XD

Or food.

or tits.

or hips.

Or ass.

>Wouldn't it have gotten better reviews?
Considering no one laughed at "Is she with you?", no.

Quips fit marvels atmosphere and as much of a DCuck as I am, I really enjoyed the humor in Civil War. Spiderman was 10/10 and tbqh i want to see his standalone.

But quips have no place in DC's atmosphere.

oh come on. she's not buff enough to be a good portrayal of Wonder Woman, but she's not a twig or anything when considering her as a normal woman.

ok, scratch food

the audience might have laughed if the trailer didn't already burn out the joke.

>I'm a friend of your husband's son.
>I know. The cape.

Yes

how can one woman's hips be so perfect

The 'joke' made no sense because Batman knew who she was, and was the one that told her to come to the fight.

>humorless

how is this even a negative thing, tons of amazing "humorless" movies

I was rewatching First Class yesterday
Magneto
>he killed muh mom

Tony in Civil War
>he killed muh mom

Clark in BvS
>save muh mom

fuck this shit

>Take a property children enjoy, from a medium for children
>Try to shoehorn as much adult sensibility and violence as possible into it.
>Masturbate over how "deep" it is.

Obviously Marvel movies would be true art if they replaced all quips with snapped necks.

>She with you?

>I thought she was with you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HA-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Holy fuck! Did you just horribly burn and murder that guy that was holding me hostage?
>Yes. You should quip now.
>*quips*

Depends on the character. Flash and Green Arrow are allowed to quip, for instance.

now watch me quip

>Batman is for children
Maybe if you're a cartoon watching autist. Try watching a few other Batman movies, champ.

>tfw every other DC director immediately went on to say their movies would be a lot of fun

Because it's a Super-hero movie, idiots have pigeonholed the entire genre into something that can only be stupid and funny.

So, do you talk first, or?

lex: see I framed doomsday so it looked like he blew up the UN so you would trace me here to this very spot so I could show you a VHS tape of doomsday shooting your parents all those years ago batman! Doomsday is also superman's friend I guess for some reason. Also superman knew about the murders but didn't tell you. I tricked you to coming to this very place at this exact time but I also couldn't kill you despite knowing your secret identity and you're not bullet proof at all
Also doomsday records all his murders and keeps the VHS tapes here in Siberia. Also know that super hero registration act? I had nothing to do with it....it was a completely unrelated plot point to the movie. Also I was wearing a plastic doomsday mask when I blew up the building .

10/10 . Absolute masterpiece finest comic book movie ever

Yes, they have to make money. It's capeshit you dipshit. It's Walmart. It's McDonald's.

Nigger, what the fuck is your problem with Wal-Mart? The giant selection? The convenience? The delicious fresh deli food?

>tripfag
Discarded

> Try watching a few other Batman movies

Ask me how I know you're a millennial.

the funniest thing in the movie was the use of attachments to introduce the justice league

if you find that soulcrushing stupidity funny that is

if superman and batman would have twerked to beat doomsday, it''d have been considered as a masterpiece

critics baka

Its unfitting for Captain America to say that but it would have been fine if Superman did. Or would you prefer yet another scene where all the characters are stoic and angry?

I dont agree that it needs humor but it didnt make up for lacking that with anything else other than dourness and in a shit movie that just makes some people crave humor.

>"Ask me how I know you're a millennial."
>posts film from 1995

"Millenials" includes people born in 1982; everyone who wasn't an adult at the turn of the century are a millenial. You just linked a movie lots of millenials probably remember watching.

Never thought I'd see Sam Walton randomly triggered on a tv thread. Back to your grave Sam.

what do you think?

high cut is disgusting and unflattering

Why the fuck does Lois chuck the spear away to begin with?

lol that bathing suit looks awful

>But quips have no place in DC's atmosphere.

Fucking hilarious. Before Iron Man and everything, DC was the fun comic while Marvel was the more serious "REPERCUSSIONS FOR THINGS MUTANT REGISTRATION ACT DOWN WITH MUTIES" shit.

His point wasn't complicated lad.

Not really. Both were grimdark shit. People getting raped, necksnapped, dismembered, lobotomized...

As an MCuck, I appreciate DC's serious tone and commentary on the state of our current political and social climate. Marvel seems to be doing things to stay relevant, like a kid in high school submitting to peer pressure just to fit in. Snyder clearly doesn't care to fit in, and Hollywood needs more of that.

>superman saves lois from falling to death
>has to go fight batman to save his mom
>now let's watch gal gadot read emails and watch videos for 5 minutes

I would give anything to see the meeting room when this was discussed, it might be even better than the reaction to the Phantom Menace after the first screening where you see some of the producers literally die inside

Ive noticed this too user, surprisingly Dawn gets more hate about it despite the fight between Cap and Ironm revolving around m-muh muther.

Because in BVS saying your moms name ends the fight while in CW Tony saw his mom killed and his dads face bashed in.

That and having a competent director/writer who understood the characters and pacing