I just ordered one of these. What should I expect? Is it as good as the real thing...

I just ordered one of these. What should I expect? Is it as good as the real thing? Any hints tips or tricks are welcome.

>as good as the real thing
>the real thing
>b

Eh it feels fine as long as you lube it up, but definitely not as good as a real chick. Great for convenience though

Not even close

How hard are they to clean?

Annoying enough that half the time I don't even bother using mine anymore. Be careful not to rip it.

Never will be able to buy one of these, because I'll be worried they'll be a needle in there or some shit

They feel good. you won't use it as much as you think .it's a nice treat for regular whacking off . give a good rinse when you're done and you're good to go,you'll like it. All you need is lube.

They're elastic enough that you can spread it and look inside.

If it's a doc johnson it's going to have a weird smell, kinda over powering at first after a couple days it's bearable. Don't use the cyber skin powder, use instead corn starch, you can research this, but pure corn starch is the same as the cyber skin powder minus the smell.

Honestly depends on how soon after nutting you clean it, you can wait for about 30 minutes and at that point warm water and a decent dish soap like non scented dawn dishsoap is perfectly fine. But cleaing and wiping down is as easy as rolling it inside out like a sock.

Pro tip: Never drop it on your carpet, it will turn from a bald pussy to a 80s sex queen, they collect hair and tiny rocks and everything in your carpet.

They're very nice, can't tell you the difference cause I'm a fag but yeah.

it's better than the real thing
>no nagging
>no stupidity
>no complaining
>no dressing like a hipster

No you didn't gtfo

what male masturbation top would you most recommend for a straight male?

Don't buy a used one

fuck off faggot

>probably something more intense than usual
>I don't know, do you think I own one since I'm suave?
>The back wall isn't indestructible. I managed to break through this one my second use, every time after that has led to lube leaking out the back and weird suction

Anyone ever eye up a toy, buy it, and then find its to fucking tight to properly enjoy? I splurged once and got something a little exotic.

Cant even use it. Anyone else have this issue?
I just end up hotdogging the damn thing.

a sock with a glove or condom in it feels the same as a pussy and an onahole. Save yourself some money, buy a box of gloves.

its not as good as the real thing but better than your hand. If it has a hole in the back of it you can put your finger on it on the pullout for some nice suction. great for a pump and dump if you live on your own, theyre pretty noisy.

I only spent like $10 on it

not fucking true dont listen to this guy, he's never owned an onahole

lmfao

I don't mean to shame anyone here, but i just cannot imagine using one of these things. It just seems disgusting. My wife's cunt is self-maintenancing. Anything that gets shot up into her gets absorbed, just need to wash the surface and the inside is self-cleaning.

Expect your roommates to put superglue in it.

>virgin detected

I am making sure they cant find it

Seriously, it depends on the brand and the construction material. The ones made of pure silicone suck. They are too hard and harsh. The ones advertised as 'real flesh' or some such are actually pretty good. There are some that are made of extra soft and stretch silicone blends that are way cool and effective. I have one made of clear stretch soft silicone and I use it regularly. Read that as Fuck Yeah, I have NO life. But on the other hand, I have a lot of really great orgasmzzzz. Oh, btw, the comment about them being noisy is spot on.

*replies*

>Oh, btw, the comment about them being noisy is spot on.
how noisy?

Like if there near your room they will hear it.

You are a fucking retard. There's no way you've owned one.

You really think that anyone using this has a fucking girlfriend? Are you some kind of special

We use other sextoys, just not a flesh light. Like, if they didn't disgust me i could see playing some sexy games with them involving her drinking the cum out of it. Especially if the particular flesh light was "stylized" to be like... some kind of animal cunt. (my wife has a bestiality fetish).

You will definitely hear what sounds like jello squishing together. And as you pull it out at the end sometimes a pop.

never had one of those things but when i think about it, pussies are nice and warm. those things arent(unless theres some technical wizardry i dont know about). so it couldnt be that much different than just lubing up your hand and goin old school

I prefer your wife's cunt, too, but there's rarely a vacancy

So she likes the bbc? Have you ever sucked tyrones dick while he fucks your wife?

Nah, i'm monogamous, but i encourage her to slut around. She never does though, too shy.

Better than using a sock

if unsuccessful night went as they usually did, bong rips and this thing seemed the next best thing

of course they sell onahole warmers. cheap too. The cream they have nowadays is absolutely fantastic, feels as good as you can imagine.

So, a no brainer to buy one of these right? Nope.
Cleaning this sonofabitch is a deal breaker. If you have the money for single use tenga eggs go for it, otherwise it's cheaper to get a hooker

Great until you have to clean it

friend had one and said it does not compare to the real thing. He also did not like cleaning it out, so he didn't. Jill always treats me right.

thats why you take out your dick in the sex shop and use it to see if it works, in the bathroom of course
dumdum
also ive fapped so much i dont feel pleasure from doing it anymore, only good feels i get is when i climax