Batman v Superman thread

There are a loads already. Fuck off with your capeshit

OP, he looks like Abomination but it's actually Doomsday

>DCucks are so jealous of marvel that they want to name their cave troll Abomination instead of Le Doomsday

wow more poetry

Actually never noticed this...

Nicely done

yeah, the movie is filled with these little moments

why is this dialogue so weird

POTTERY
BRAVo
SNYDER

Welcome to Goyertown

>No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from daddy's fist and Doomsdays...

BRAVO TERRIO

who was the C in the group of superhumans?

also neurotic, babbyface lex is the worst iteration of the character i've ever seen
and wonderwoman's accent was bizarre

all in all decent enough, definitely not deserving of the 29% when thor and hulk movies get 65-75%

Cyborg.

The more I see these little images the more I question whether I was wrong in my judgement of this film.

That's a nice moment

> the whale shaped hole in the wall

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAHAHAH

Juvenile

try watching it again, maybe you like it more.

>Thor average score: 6.7/10
>Thor The Dark World: 6.2/10

Pretty fair to me

Thanks you Snyder for delivering us Capekino in our darkest hour.
You really did die for our sins of liking Capeshit

pretty sad that you or whoever spent the time to actually make these.

Has anyone else noticed all this Marvel backtracking?

i thought WW was cap america tier, why was she so op?

this just showcases how much of a hack he is.

>Dark Knight
>Kino

Maybe if you're 12.

Grow up.

Cmon bro you gotta admit thats fucking hilarous. The lack of subtlety in the movie is mindblowing

People went in with their minds clouded with criticism and expected a bad movie so they convinced themselves it was a bad movie.

It really takes a second viewing imo, in the long run bvs will be regarded as a great capeshit

You didn't notice it until it was pointed out to you.
>lack of subtlety

Literally no one connected this to moby dick until some user posted a still from the movie and then all of a sudden everyone started pretending that yes it was glaringly unsubtle what snyder did.

How

lol bro everyone knew everything going on wih bvs lol

maybe you're the one it's all being pointed out too lol

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

you guys have no idea what subtle is.

Prepare for memes substituted for a credible answer user

Sweet defence.

Enlighten us

Straight to Google he goes.

Please stop bringing up your (obsessive) dc hate and cuckolding fetish into everything.

>look at all this imagery doesn't this make up for a ludacrious premise with even worse dialog

>muh Martha

No sorry it's still bad

This movie is deeper than we first thought. Sorry DCucks, we were wrong.

Remind me why the Martha scene was bad again?

Why did that stop him from killing the evil alien that destroyed a city? Why let your enemy regain his composure with a single word when he clearly knows who you are?

Mostly because it was too abrupt.
I get what they were trying to do; Batman realizes that Superman isn't some faceless space monster, but that he's got parents and people who love him too.
By killing him, he'd be just as bad as Joe Chill, robbing someone of a loved one in cold blood.

I get it.

That said, the fact that they go from trying to stab/murder each other to best buddies in the blink of an eye is just sloppy. It was a decent idea, but it was executed poorly so we could just get to the destruction.

Related

Inherent problem with the setup really.

Batman spent years plotting to kill Superman, utterly convinced that he was dangerous to mankind, only to completely 180 because their mother's share a name.

The only way it would work is if the name forged just enough common ground for batman to listen to what Superman has to say in conversation. But you can't have a $200 million film end in two characters talking things out, so Synder completely trapped himself.

Literally no different than Tony seeing the vid of his parents.

I don't know what I'm looking at in the bottom pic?

i wonder who spend hours making these

supes blocks the punch of doomsday and protecting lex

Actually totally different the guy who killed your parents and the one who lied to you about it are right in front of you as you watch a video of one strangle your mother and beat your father to death. The other has superman say a name and gives Bruce a breakdown for some unknown reason. Oh all you need to beat batman and become his Allie is his mothers name? Give me a fucking break

>finally come to an understanding and want to end the conflict with Cap
>know Zemo is leading him on
>knows Bucky was in his WS persona
>still throws a tantrum and never stops
Both BvS and CW had better hype than the final products.

none of these make the movie good though

pottery aside, the film still disappoints

>this looks like this
>this referneces this, which had a similar plot
So what though? That doesn't make it good.

I didn't say it was good but it made more sense than what BvS did. Master tactician and extremely well prepared batman breaks down to "Martha"

Recent divorcee alcoholic tony watches parents die.

Yeah there is a clear difference here.

Cinema

Watchmen-8/10
Man of steel 10/10
Batman v Superman 10/10

Is the Snyder trilogy comparable to the nolan trilogy?

>getting memed on this hard
It's literally TDKR 2.0, how can anyone not see this with all the "praise" it gets? It's like people get so hotheaded when they see praise for DC they never stop to think of the context it's done in.

No. Not really. Especially since being apart from Pepper doesn't matter much in the film (same with the whole son of the black lady thing, even /m/ makes fun of that cliche with a character from gundam). Plus he was "friends" with Tony, amongst the other things I said. The fight scene was good, though, Bucky jobbing aside.

The man has spoken

Why he'd write that on the side of his house?

>kino funny

Im just sad that it'll probably kill any chance for any director to be a little more creative with super hero films

>Jeremy Irons, who plays Alfred Pennyworth in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, recently spoke out about director Zack Snyder's comic book flick, calling it a "very muddled" movie.

>When asked by the Daily Mail (via TheWrap) about the slew of negative reviews the film received, Irons said Batman v Superman was "deservedly" criticized, noting "it took $800 million, so the kicking didn’t matter but it was sort of overstuffed."

Can't wait to get Affleck's and Cavill's uncensored opinions on this train wreck in a year or two.

All this symbolism and subtext doesn't mean dick if you fail to construct a compelling narrative around it.

Kinofags are all just the worst.

>the fever...the rage, the feeligg of powerlessness that turns good men cruel.

It's like these faggots didn't even watch the movie. Batman is a flawed character and wasn't acting himself because he was a man on a mission until hearing his mothers name snapped him out of it.

Oh man who knew that a determined batman do weakness was

>mertha

>I get it.

No you don't. You're regurgitating what everyone else is saying to explain the scene. They arent even right.

You're focusing on the movie from a literal standpoint. Batman and Superman do not fight to see who would win the fight. Watch the movie again to actually see who is fighting when they're staring each other in the face.

Fuckin holy hell everyone is a pleb

The movie sets up batman as someone who's lost his way. 20 years of being batman and he hasn't made a damn bit of difference.

He thinks that beating superman will be the only thing that matters so he feverishly sets to beat him so he can finally make a differenc.

The minute Martha name is mentioned it jars him and he realises what he's become, I don't think they become friends like the way you mean. Bats goes of to "save" Martha in doing so hoping to redeem himself at failing to save his own mother.

Batman is insane and he's fanatically chasing after goals to prove that he isn't a useless piece of shit that let his mother die

In what way? I understand entertainment is subjective but the film delivers what it sets out to do

>implying

Years? Wasnt it only like 18 months?

Same here I need to rewatch

>Zack Snyder with his mechanical wings. He is Icarus too, in some way

10/10

My bad.

>Wasnt it only like 18 months?

>spend a year and a half bailing humanity out of countless jams but none of it is good enough for them.

I would've liked if they'd alluded to Supes maybe giving an interview at some point, I mean FFS he knows Lois give the man some good PR.

He has. Subtlety.

Martha

The fact that 99% of viewers missed it; I would say that's subtle

so you just need obvious references to Jesus to be Kino?

>obvious

Stop pretending user

so you need references to Jesus to be kino?

>J U S T O G R A P H I C

>that reading comprehension

who are you quoting?

The guy I quoted

Thank you Snyder for delivering us true KÍNÒÇINËMA

>i thought WW was cap america tier, why was she so op?

We don't really know much about movieverse Wonder Woman yet, other than she's 100+ years old and doesn't seem to age. But going by the comics she's either a clay baby that was given life and superpowers by the Greek gods, or possibly an actual daughter of Zeus.

70s Wonder Woman was Cap-teir, but in the 80s they power-creeped her to be on par with Superman, and she's stayed that way through multiple incarnations.

I thought ww was always just below superman tier

same here

>eating pickles on Sunday.

Maybe after $2.50 and my own shirts. Plus the movie was bad.

>>eating pickles on Sunday.
>
>Maybe after $2.50 and my own shirts.

what

You're really serious with this? How do you overlook SO MUCH mind numbing stupidity? Do you defend the MARTHA reveal????????.