Sup Forums absolutely blown the fuck out

> Melissa McCarthy really hopes the "Ghostbusters" haters "find a friend"
twitter.com/HuffingtonPost/status/736968289923043328

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvBCqpY3H2s
youtube.com/watch?v=RRLvZwEoFgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quite a few people must be pretty lonely then, makes me feel better about myself desu

That's a lot of friendless people, judging by Youtube dislikes!

>being a normie

>find a friend
>insulting your target audience further

Not only dobi want this movie to fail but in now want to revel in its failure.

I hope your flick finds an audience.

Dumb ghettoposter

but you guys are my friends

SO BLOWN
How will Sup Forums ever recover?

>your comedy movie isn't funny at all
>"YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS LMAOOOO"
This is some middle school tier insult. What a stupid bitch.

>Huffington Post

Not even once.

When is this god damn movie going to come out so stupid women can stop pretending it won't be fucking garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=BvBCqpY3H2s

BOB BLOWS Sup Forums THE FUCK OUT

Well damn... Guess I'll see the movie now. Might be a good place to find my first friend.

>i hope she finds the nearest treadmill

Based Martin

I love how this movie needs to ride on controversy to be relevant.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

Yeah, insult people further, thats sure to make things even better.

Bill Burr was right again
youtube.com/watch?v=RRLvZwEoFgo

D...DELETE THIS!

i laughed harder at this than i should

And I really hope she finds a gym.

>Instead of convincing naysayers to give it a chance, they throw childish insults
>Being this insecure
Holy shit, can you imagine having so little faith in your work?

>"Hey, I made a thing."
>Gonna be honest, it looks pretty terrible.
>"O-OH YEAH? WELL IT'S NOT TERRIBLE, YOU'RE TERRIBLE. YOU SHORT-DICKED VIRGIN. I BET YOU'VE NEVER EVEN FELT BOOBS YOU PATHETIC MANBABY. WAH, WAH, R-RIGHT GUYS? L-LOOK AT THIS LOSER! I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING, S-SHUT UP!"

Like, fuck, people just think your movie looks like shit, but no one involved in the creative team is trying to level with audiences.
>Look, we know this is a treasured franchise that people feel protective of, but we really think we did a good job and feel like naysayers should give it a chance before judging
>If it doesn't look like your kind of thing, maybe just don't go see it, rather than hurling insults and death threats over Twitter
>We understand your concerns, but maybe the trailer just rubbed some people the wrong way? Maybe if you give it a shot, you'll actually come away pleasantly surprised?

Like, any of those would give them the moral high ground over the faggots raging over this dumb Pixels-Tier family comedy.
But by jumping immediately to ad hominem, they've acknowledged that @cuckboy69 has a legitimate point by flinging insults and downvotes at their movie.

that is 100% fucking correct, user.
fat bitch is totally in the god damn wrong.

Pretty hilarious that they all stayed silent over James Rolfe getting harassed. I guess that shows how much they care about bullying.

Honestly, even if the crew thinks it's shit, that second part should have been they're goto response anyway. Tossing insults will only push people away.

I hope she enjoys her movie being a critical bust and bombing and that it doesn't lead to a downward spiral in her career.

Stop kidding yourselves, it is absolutely not going to do bad at the box office

She really needs to lose some weight. Diabetes kills like 4 million people every year.

who needs friends when I can shit on SJW actors and their hollyjew garbage?

It's pretty much guaranteed to do bad actually. It will have to do incredibly well domestically to make up for the fact that it won't even air in many markets including China.

:)

James Rolfe deserves props for outting what a bunch of hypocritical retards the people supporting the movie are.

>using man-child as an insult
>on Patton fucking Oswalt's Twitter stream

She basically can't take criticism and decided to attack the people giving the criticism in the most childish way possible "you have no friends"

All right. This is serious.
So, im not the only one to think of you guys as my actual friends?

Manbabbies mad cuz no benis ghost beople

Ebin xdd

>you bunch of friendless fucking nerds why do you care about this shitty nerd movie i'm starring in

>please come see Ghostbusters 3

They're really shooting themselves in the foot with this shit.

We really don't say it to each other enough.

You're not my friend.

This opened my eyes, I'm now a #ghostbusterssuppporter #ectoplasminmycrack.

Finding a friend who thinks this movie looks good is literally impossible. What the fuck does she expect me to do?

joke's on her, i have a lot of friends and none of us are going to see her lump of shit movie