Do you believe that now, that we cant relay on USA anymore, we should improve our relations with Russia?

Do you believe that now, that we cant relay on USA anymore, we should improve our relations with Russia?

lmao no?

Start building the reich hans, it's your time again

How does it feel pussy?

i think its a great chance for EU to emancipate and stop beeing an US vassal

Yes, I don't see why not.
You need Russia and Russia needs some good financial adjustment.

Obviously they won't trust us so you are their best hope in giving power back to the people

No, we should work with china and iran instead.

That wont happen until the EU dissolves.

>Come on go do nazi stuff.

fuck off Hans

>Hey, let's be friends and make profit!
>NO LET'S BUILD MORE BASES WITH MISSILES AND TANKS CLOSER TO YOUR BORDER THAT'LL BE JUST FINE BY ME THANKS

LOL no, russians are starving to death as we type, they would never risk getting BTFO by a united european army.

>We
>Wir
>Nós
>Nosotros
>Nous
>My

lol no, better improve our relations with China

Brazil sends tons and tons of high quality to Russia every month.

It's extremely expensive and extremely underrepresented. I keep hearing about foreign meat but I only saw a frozen australian burger patty once.

Who's we? Your government disposes Russia openly. Merkel even claimed that they'd influence German elections.

Why do Yuropoors want to have relations with China? They're halfway across the world for you guys versus across the ocean for us.

they just build a gigantic train that travels from Spain to China and back again, they do all the traveling and we sell them all the low shitty meat products that aren't consumed here to them.

It's way bigger economically and you can still send ships through Suez.

Also, recently they finished building a railway connecting Europe with China, I think that there were some news today about the first train reaching the UK from China.

there is still a "small" part going through Russia though

Hell no, to the hell no

I'm always up for improving relations with other countries, but how exactly will you accomplish that?

By giving them Baltics? Poland? or "just" Ukraine?

just ukraine will do i guess

by lifting sanctions and recognizing Crimea

I guess the scenario behind the TV show Okkupert isn't so far fetch nowadays.

How about we lift the useless sactions that cost money and jobs both in EU and Russia

Of course Adolf, you can keep Sudetenland just pls don't attack us.

you better be good with china now

>a german with this level of english

Fuck off Ivan

Why not since the people of Crimea prefered Russia over Ukraine?

Because you used military to violate a sovereign country and the referendum was a farce.
Any country that would recognize that referendum as free and democratic would come across as completely spineless.

Although I suppose if you're good enough at divide and conquer shenanigans you should be able to force them to recognize it as fait accompli.

well if most islam countries will be more oriented like Oman tolerance policy we could start minimal coperation of trade and production status.

My high bet would be China.

my risky choice would be maroco and straight to africa xD

>and the referendum was a farce.
ok it's possible to hold another referendum with westerns observers
but you know they will never agree with that since everyone knows the people of Crimea will vote for Russia again
> military to violate a sovereign country
not even an argument since you did that thousand times

What did the Checks ever do to anyone?

t. AfD

I mean the west

yes

>rely

leech.

5 of 28 NATO countries pay 2%. You're not one of them.

You're a leech. If you're worried about Russia, cut your social programs (or infrastructure, I don't care) budget and increase your NATO contribution to 2%. Until then, your country is hypocritical when it complains about Trump-era USA.

>this level of English
>still manages to say 'relay' and not 'rely'

Fuck off mick.

now would be the prime time to start another reich. i'm just saying.

that was his point, you utter dildo. he was implying that a real german wouldn't speak english that bad.

Funny that this 2% doesn't actually matter at all since Estonia has always paid 2% but USA is still willing to end our alliance.

Don't try to bring logic into a trumpcuck's rhetoric. At this point they operate completely on their fee fees and whatever their bull is babbling about at the moment.