Fuck Sup Forums, I hate people who can't drive. I thought I would be okay but fuck I'm not

Fuck Sup Forums, I hate people who can't drive. I thought I would be okay but fuck I'm not.

>stupid old fuck runs stop sign in front of me on 5 lane 50 mph road
>thinks he can cross 5 lanes before I pass him when I'm not even 10 yards from the fucking stop sign
>couldn't stop in time and t-bone his rear passenger door
>car in shop for next month

Why the fuck do idiots do stupid shit so frequently? All I want is to enjoy my new fucking sports car, and these jackasses ruin it for me.

I was so obsessed with that car that I'm literally having panic attacks thinking about driving it because I miss it so much. Fuck old people man.

Pic related, my car before the crash

OP you're a faggot. It's a fucking car

>next month
With the cost of a month of work you might as well buy a new car

Get over it. Bad shit will continue to happen. You didn't kill the guy, be grateful for that.

Also, its a 5.0...not a huge loss

Let's see after pic jackass. You need to be in control of your car at all times. You hit him. Your fukd

Sweet ride user, what trim? And I fucking hate elderly drivers, fucking retarded. After 50 you should have to take an exam every 6 months
>Pic related, is my attainable dream car

He ran the stop sign jackass, not his fault

Fellow mustang owner feels you.

Tits or gtfo whore

Not him, bit I have had many close calls at 80 mph.

Op's a faggot, as ussual.

OP didn't maintain control of his car. Was probably speeding in his sports car. Couldn't stop in time. Hit old man. I would sue if I was old man.

literally same here Sup Forumsro, thanks to some stupid fucking chink my new bmw e60 is in the shop for 2 or 3 weeks...

>After 50 you should have to take an exam every 6 months

Yeah, how is this not a thing in our current year?
How many years ago was the episode of South Park about it?
Guess it would have to be a state by state thing, but that is one thing that would get me to actually vote for some schmuck.
Fuck elderly drivers ruining the lives of so many others all the time

Idk man the displacement doesn't mean too much these days, I've heard some crazy shit about those 5.0 mustang engines. And this is coming from someone who dropped a crate 7.0L LS7 in a 02' F body

his insurance is covering it
not my fault at all, also will attach after pic
it's oxford white with a black roof, I have yet to see another with the color scheme so I'm super happy it wasn't totaled
Sweet ride man I love that color on mustangs

He ran a stop sigh goyim, there is only so much a dude can do when there is a 94 corolla is very good condition blocking the road.

Yeah I've got to admit it is extremely fast stock, like stupid fast, I've hit 140 on the highway and that's just in 5th, I haven't even tried dropping 6th and pushing it yet

Oh man rest in pepperoni, good thing the guy had insurance. I'm a Dodge fanboi when it comes to muscle but I give credit where credit is due.

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say op I mean I know he ran a stop sign but that's it
Draw a diagram?

kinda ironic, it was a 2012 corolla

>Driving a beast
>Not being able to control it
>"Waaaahhh hate dumb drivers even though I'm nearly as bad"

Grow the fuck up and learn to drive. I had been able to drift with a fucking Hyunday.

Dodge sucks ass

I feel your pain bro... a fucking drunk driver who had his license suspended for having multiple DUI's crashed into mine a week after I got it... it sucks, but you can pull through

You could climb the sidewalk and use something to stop your car from advancing.

It's called brakes and it's the big thing near where you put your foot in. There is also the emergency brake, which is used in emergencies.

Deserve it for driving a piece of shit dodge

>Talks shit about others cars
>doesn't post up his
Fuck off you pleb

excuse my horrible drawing, but basically he was trying to cross across to the road all the way across, and I was right there when he decided to go, it wasn't even 10 yards, I couldn't do jack shit to avoid him

I live in Colorado and every time I have to drive around in Denver I feel like I'm gonna get into a car accident.

>Saw a dumb fuck in probably bald tires spin out on i25, hit one wall, then the other across 4 lanes because he was going too fast during snow.

>See people slamming bumpers every couple weeks.

>Every day, there's at least a car accident on the way to work fucking up traffic. EVERY. GODDAMN. DAY

>Saw a big old pileup of like at least 30 cars on a highway a couple years back.

>Nobody uses a fucking blinker properly.

>People constantly merging across 3 lanes diagonally.

>Bike faggots driving like idiots and blocking off a highway a few weeks ago.

Jesus fuck I used to drive a brostang like a motherfucker, but I did it relatively safely. I don't get it!

there's only so much you can do I know how to drive faggot

this is coming from OP who is a mustang fan, dodge isn't that bad, for about the same price margin as mustang you usually get more horsepower and they are lighter, it all comes down to preference

>compares a shitbox hyunday to a 5.0 v8 monster

Have fun hooning your ecocar user

>be driving to get booze
>going down road no stop signs or yield
>guy driving the other way
>get to intersection he starts turning no signal light
>cuts me off have to slap on breaks
>so i follow him for 10 blocks flashing my high beams at him
>he turns off i pull up next to him well he's slowing down to turn and flip him off.

>dodge
>light
low quality bait mate are you even trying?

He called the mustang light
Re read his post

I think they look cool tbh, I don't plan on using it on the track if I ever get one so it doesn't really matter.

Mustangs are for faggots or chicks, get a real car next time faggot lol.

>emergency brake
>lock wheels
>slide into car rather than steer away with abs

it's pretty obvious that you're trolling, but can you at least put in some effort?

Ignore the troll. Faggot either doesn't have a car to begin with, has a shitty bucket, or got one from mommy and/or daddy

Probably drives a (((modded))) civic.

Like? Post up nigga let's see your ride

exactly, post pics of your car sir