Georgia Thread

Georgia Thread

gwinnett county motherfucker

midtown checking in

fuckin hipster!

double dubs don't lie man.

Sup, Alpharetta reporting in

14th Street Hotlanta reporting in

Went to georgia for about 4 days to visit my rich redneck brother and his son who is 2 years older than me. Heard "the south will rise again" 5 times and "nigger" at least 7.

MD fag here. is Savannah a nice place to live?

GT?

Augusta here

It's decent as long as that's the vibe you're going for.

You must be thinking of Rural Georgia... or Alabama.

or should I have said "Disgusta"

explain the vibe to me. know literally nothing about the place except that it's nice to raise a fam if you have a bit of money.

jackson county here you ITP bitches

Georgia state bro. Neuroscience

It can be cool, but it really doesn't stand out above much. Drinking is cool for a little bit, but its always a shit ton of tourists downtown. Then the locals don't really give a fuck about you unless you're FROM Savannah.

100%. certain areas are as far from from redneck as california

I mean its a city that still has horses walking around on the street. It's super nice but it's also historic. Also, it's hot/humid as fuck in georgia.

Good shit dude, I guess GT cause you're a little further north than most state people.

I wouldn't raise a family here. I'd vacation, but that's it.

Dodge reporting in

not knowing much about cali,obviously. TONS of rednecks and trash out west

I feel you. All of my roommates go to tech

Cool. I'm literally taking all advice under consideration.

Nicest city to raise a family, then?

Sup fag chattahoochee high schoo

Kennesaw here. I'm in the city all the time. There's still plenty of white trash there.

If you're set on georgia? Well if you can deal with shitty snobby white soccer moms than Dunwoody/SandySprings/Alpharetta are all super nice, safe areas with good schools around. That's where I grew up. I'm in midtown now and while I love it as a college student, it's not super family friendly being this far into atlanta.

Troup county reporting in

Fayette county. It used to be nice here but the shit skins have had their way with it.

Walton county the shit hole. Lets get some georgia wins going? I have a few waltons, a good bit from bitches in cumming, and one slut from sandy springs/alpharetta. First person to post a win gets a win.

OP here, no wins but I'd love to see the sandy springs/alpharetta

Just as a little proof. Bitch i met when I was 18. Monroe, GA

Smyrna checking in

You know a girl named Tori C.? If you know what the last name rhymes with, I have close to 60 pics and videos

Houston county fag reporting in.

I wish I had some wins of this girl I was with for a year. Lives in Buford, goes to school in Dahlonega. Die hard christian save it until marriage type. She was on my dick in two weeks. If you go to UNG or went to MCHS, Amber H

Tori Copper?

Cumming here. Plenty of slutty bitches in Forsyth.

Nope, didnt think the spelling of Tori was that common. I want to say she grew up in Alpharetta,went to some weird private school in high school. But this one works at a pub, starting out at a tattoo shop, wears glasses. total slut.

Which school did you go to?

North Forsyth anyone?

I knew a Tori F too that I would love wins of.

Same. Little more specific?

anyone in the Avondale area?

I'm the guy who keeps posting random girls. I've got 3 girls from cumming, all from NoFo

I went to nofo. Graduated 2015. This is weird. Hahaha

Someone name one of the aforementioned locations, I'll post girls from there

North

Cedartown checking in with some savannah tits

North, 2014. Weird.

Walton

Dropped out in 2012, graduated at an alt school here in walton in 2013heres some Stephanie C. shes pregnant now, you may know her

She was in my class, used to be pretty good friends with her. Always wanted to smash, thank you user

First name?

Yeah. I found her Facebook. Where did you get these? More?

All I got is this girl. I'll sound like a pussy but I respect her family to much to add face in or tag with a name. Graduated Monroe Area in 2013, I think?

Some guy got them a year or two ago and it spread like wildfire

Anyone have GT wins?

Hhrrmmmm. Don't remember that. First name?

Of the guy? Can't remember. Of me, I'm Hoardy McNudes, and you are?

What other north wins you got?

Ah right I remember you. Hahah. Ms. Hiltbrand was my IF teacher

Shout out to North Forsyths own legend in this thread though. BBKD, best friend I've got, also a lurker

Tilty Hilty. Legend.

I've actually never heard that name, I couldn't tell you one of my IF teacher's names if i tried. And barely any teachers.
Rebeca R, Jennifer P

Dude no way. Did not expect this. Please tell me someone has more pictures

Graduated there December bruh

You musta only been here 4 minutes then. Not days.

Pilcher?

Congrats on getting out dude. Major?

I mean I had sex while at GT if that counts

Resendiz?

#OnlyBlackLivesMatter

Rome ga reporting

What does Georgia pussy taste like?

douglasville is so dead

blairsville in da house

Peach

CS, school of turnt

Cartersville hotel. Bored. Any bitches around?? Come join efforts in my suite!

Fried chicken

Ding ding ding. Ding ding ding.
Idk if they even talk anymore, but I didnt sleep with them, they just sent nudes after I hit them up on FB or IG. Both have boyfriends they were with when they were sent

exactly like sweaty balls

kek

Jackson County reporting in

sounds like the Amber H from UNG and MCHS. Loved being eaten out, but would occasionally stink like sweat and ass. Didnt matter, she still could make me cum in about 3 minutes when blowing me

I knew pilcher. Doesn't surprise me that she is like that. Damn son. Any more?

Where you at, Jefferson?

What part? I'm Hoschton. Male or female?

Little prude. Really only ass pics like that and a snap video of her rubbing her pussy.

Jefferson, by Traditions of Braselton, Male, 28. Male/Female age?

lol i went to mc but i go to ung gainesville. just found her on fabo, i'd let her blow me

Damn. Other girl? Never seen her before

This guy gets it. The scrotum and labia consist of the same skin tissue.

Male. Just down 332 towards Jefferson. Before the interstate bridge.

Don't stick your dick in crazy. That bitch went from 0-naming our children real quick. Shit got weird.

Cherokee county reporting in

Shit, only like 2 miles if that away. We need to hang out.