Tfw our next president

>tfw our next president
thank god pretty soon all the cukhold trump shills will finally shut the fuck up

You remember how we elected a black guy the last two times?

And how the republicans continued to exist?

And in fact, the trump people rose up during that time?

Why the fuck do you think they're "going away"?

Why do you have to be this fuckign dense, kys

The fact that Hilldong has to hire shills like you is only proof of her insecurity and proof that she is unfit to be president. She worries about Russians and online trolls more than her country. She would put Mexicans and Hispanics before Americans. Face it, she's a failure.

And when Trump wins this election, I'm going to enjoy all of the liberal tears.

I don't like Hillary and Trump actually has some good ideas.

But the Trump supporters are such faggots and so goddamn annoying I want Hillary to win just to see the tears of rage.

Idiot

Why?

Name one good idea Trump has.

Hardmode: It can't be ANYTHING that he just shoots from his mouth without a plan like "build a wall" or "deport all Muslims." It has to be an actual, thought out, logistic idea that would actually work in reality.

Because you clearly didn't understand that he specifically meant the Trump shills would shut up - as in people specifically talking about and supporting Trump for president. He wasn't talking about Republicans in general, which you applied your comment to. Ergo, you're an idiot.

Help me fill up my Trumpkin trolling folder

Those people will still exist. They'll turn their talents to shilling for republicans just as heinous and dumb as him. I mean, if they can find them. So far the only person as dumb that comes to mind is louie gohmert.

Illegal immigration is a problem, there's no denying that.

And not signing the TPP would be nice.

But Im not voting for him just to spite his supporters. They are more whiny than the Bernie cucks and their memes have become pure cancer.

>dn't understand that he specifically meant the Trump shills would shut up - as in people specifically talking about and supporting Trump for p

100% honest opinion, as apposed to the troll comments everywhere.

If Trump gets elected, nothing will get done for 4 (or 8) years due to the fact that no one in congress wants anything to do with him. He will get nothing done, and we will blame him.

If Hillary gets elected we will see taxes raised, welfare raised, a likely higher min. wage, higher unemployment payouts... the list goes on. Fuck Hillary, I would rather the political retard get elected and have 4 years of my thumb up my ass waiting for a real option.

how is it a problem? everyone grants some sort of amnesty no matter how hardline they were before. and you have no better solution

I agree somewhat. Honestly, Republicans are solely to blame for this entire election fiasco. If they would have nominated ANYBODY besides Trump, Hillary would be toast. She's one of the most hated candidates the Democrats have ever ran - and she's leading in all polls. Idiotic Republicans have no one to blame but themselves for nominating a man who cannot defeat one of the worst Democratic candidates in history.

Sure, immigration is a problem - but Trump has no "ideas" whatsoever to address it properly. He's backing down on all his asinine stances he took earlier in the year, which is no surprise. None of them were ever thought out or logically sound in any way.

>Hillary would be toast
Cruz would have done better? Kasich?

>Hillary would be toast if the Republicans had betrayed a massive swathe of Republican supporters
really makes u think...

You forgot about the upcoming "October Surprise",
faggot.

Bush was by far the best candidate, but he was a pansy. Actually had plans for the stances he took, strong proof that he can reduce debt, strong immigration reform, yet got labeled a 'cuck' because he couldn't stand up for himself.

Kek.

You Hillary shills are funnier than the trump shills.

I'll miss you fagghetsss after the election for sure.

Any politician would have stood a better chance against Hillary - especially given all the controversy surrounding her.

I'm specifically talking about the idiotic massive swathe of Republican supporters who backed Trump, dumbfuck.

no no. he wasn't labeled a cuck. his supporters are cucks for backing a pansy

She'll be back to picking Huma's pubes outta her teeth soon enuff...

that's why there's so many people stepping up to defeat her..

The October surprise is Trump shooting ping pong balls out of his dickhole at Hilary during the last debate.

Which would absolutely earn my vote.

Christ I hope Trump people lurk in this shithole.

Have a read faggots.
Also thanks for correcting the record, i am now hillary artillery

I've always imagined a smooth puss on that fine piece of Arabian ass...

Thanks a fuck lot for ruining it for me.

After Trump loses, Sup Forums is going to shut down.

You heard it first, OP. This is my prediction for 2017.

top quark

Case and point. Faggots like you are the reason for the WORST election in 40 years.

Why would we want to read some shitty Sup Forums screencap you gayed out in black?

>not using tumblr file name for ultimate b8
smh

oh hey there $hilll, hope you enjoy supporting a racist, corrupt, and physically ill nominee,

Sup Forums will be operating at full capacity when the staffers quit and then fill this board with endless trap/conspiracy threads

Wow seriously what would I have to do to get with the girl on the left?

Then there'd better be ads.

You're too funny.

No one here, or anywhere for that matter, is interested in reading that shit. Why? Because if it's even remotely true it means making hard and unpopular decisions. It also requires using a that grey sponge in between the ears, which saps precious time away from its normal activities: grilling, football and trap threads.

cuck

>kys

Are you even old enough to be here? Talk to us when you can vote.

>being physically ill means you can't be president

The GOP didn't want Trump and went to every length they could to stop him. In the end, they had to capitulate to him and his supporters.

Not OP but I rename all my Tumblr pics because just too much faggotry distracting from other more poignant trolls

Good point. Thank you.

hey breitbart shill. have you stopped beating your wife yet?

She's mentally ill.

What about mental illness?

You're not going to convince me that most of these asshats running for the oval office aren't suffering from some sort of serious mental fucking conditions...

alright

Proofs

>literally ignoring her racism and corruption, not to mention being inept, focusing solely on physical illness and avoiding all other topics

How's that CTR $$ going?

wait, why would the cost matter? I thought Mexico was paying for it?

Stop?

Why the hell would I do that?

Maybe SHE should start listening better.

>Trump's an idiot who has no idea what he's doing, lol what a faggot he wants to build a wall.
>presented with solid evidence
>"Why would I want to read that"
Yeah, Hillary supporters literally deny every true fact and evidence that shows trump would be the better candidate, going to the point of making sure everyone says "Drumpf" while not addressing not ONE TIME, all the crimes Hillary has committed.

I was pointing out your last point was irrelivent you trump fagging retard

>I just learned what a loaded question is

Come back when you at least finish high school and can vote.

Exactly - Trumps supporters, overwhelmingly registered Republicans (many states only allow registered Republicans to vote in Republican primaries) are the Republican idiots I'm referring to who nominated an idiot who can't beat Shillary. That's my entire point.

How is this hard to understand?

No going to read all of that shit you autistic fuck

that's why she's in jail

>can't refute every other point regarding corruption and ineptness

The price was mentioned as an argument to deport illegal immigrants you dense fuck.

Have a gander at the current state of things and then ask yourself if a mentally healthy person would actually apply for the job to be responsible for fixing it?

At the very least it requires an acute case of narcissism.

Hilary or trump?
who the fuck cares.
they are both disasters

I didn't click on it faggot.

Why can't you just steal the idea from the post for yourself? Nobody wants to look at shit like that because it's usually some Sup Forums tard talking shit.

Nigger chick for 2020.

Enjoy your cuckdom Amerifats.

>using redherrings to invalidate my point
Kys

Corrupt The Record is thick in this thread.

butterface

She's a criminal through and through. She's exactly what this country deserves.

Who would cause less damage in 4 years?

>Comparing one of the most based presidents of all time in any way to Hillary fucking Clinton
Yeah... no. Not even going to discuss your nonsense.

Trump has been bankrupt... and now he's a billionaire

Whens the last time you went from 0 cents to 1,000,000,000 dollars?

Back to Sup Forums friendo

Clinton is actually an experienced politician with the most progressive campaign in history, courtesy of Bernie Sanders. How is this a "disaster," exactly?
I'll wait.

This guy gets it.

I'll bet you're a Johnson suporter.

That's not an insult, btw. I'm not calling you a jockstrap. I'm also a...

Ah fuck it.

kek

butterface

these are also butterface

> cukhold trump shills

please explain something to me: how on earth could you call any republican a cuck when republicans whole stance is "government, GTFO" and democrats WANT government protection and guidance, etc. because they don't have enough faith in themselves to lead independent lives?

If Trump is shit because he owes 600million, and America owes 19 Trillion, what does that make America?

>That's not an insult,
yeah it is

fuck Gary Johnson

ignore the retard everyone