Colin Kaepernick thread. I am 100% for free speech. How is this half breed claiming he is a nigger...

Colin Kaepernick thread. I am 100% for free speech. How is this half breed claiming he is a nigger? His dad is black which statistically depending on your source means his dad is 85% black and his mom is white why would he want to be a nigger? any thoughts Sup Forums

I see no problem with him. He is actually the best rep of what America will be a majority of in 10 years. Dumb white parents willingly committing self genocide mass producing little dindus like this that will work full time on tearing the empire down (or what's left of it).

he'sislamic since july

>He is actually the best rep of what America will be a majority of in 10 years.

Hopefully not the entitled prickish dick-wad whiny part. Though you may be right, even there...

Blacks have a very strong ingroup preference right now. Help each other (somewhat), hate whites, take resources from other groups, stick together regardless of the circumstances, etc Very good survival traits for a group.

Whites in America and Europe right now are beyond suicidal. I say beyond because they have not only stopped breeding they have actually started raising the children and supporting the children of other races rather than producing white children.

Like I said 10 years tops.

I don't agree. The only reason it's that way is because of the media/pharma coupling. Whites are zombified by psychotropics, which makes them susceptible to programming by public schools/media.

Once those go down, the shit will hit the fan. The white devil, so to speak, will fix everything.

And that will happen before 10 years.

jesus what a waste

Fuck you, you piece of shit waste of life. By reading this post your mother will die in your bed tonight, replying will not help you out for wasting those quints, fag ass.

His biological parents didn't give a fuck about him. Knew he was going to get cut because he's absolute shit tier. Now he can cry racism as his white adoptive parents hold him in their arms.

Sure.

Look at all the metrics.

Highest mind-med rate: whites
lowest: blacks (virtually non-existent)

Highest suicide rate: whites
lowest: blacks (unbelievably low)

Highest depression rate: whites
lowest: blacks (psychiatrists are astounded)

Lowest birth rate: whites
highest: blacks

> there's no denying it

Whites have been guilted into zombifying themselves. There are no vikings because they're doped up and programmed from birth.

I'm right, you're wrong. That's your life.

how can anyone be so aimlessly patriotic?
>I mean don't we all know better by now. The government sucks why the fuck should anyone pledge allegiance to the state. fuck the state

A better question is why are white people so triggered by this? Isnt it his "right" to not have to stand?

All courtesy of the Jews.

You will go to war.

Your pharma will shutdown.

Your media will go blank.

Liberalism will be slaughtered.

I'm all for his right not to stand. But I'm also for everyone else's right to boycott him. The guy is human garbage, should lose whatever endorsements he had, get run out of the NFL. Let him go stand with niggers in the street. He made his bed, let him lie in it.

Exactly.

When they said "never again", they weren't fucking around.

why do you fucking lame as white people give a shit? you fucking americans are some of the most easily triggered losers ever.

it's hilarious how you guys make fun of feminists for being triggered, when in reality just as much if not more triggers you lame cuckolds.

>u gonna get triggered by a bbc now?

By that logic, is it ok for a white player to say he doesn't like niggers? Isn't it his right?

No-one is triggered. He's just an idiot. We hate idiots. It's a shit site where people shit on everything to waste time. This isn't an organization, mobilizing to march and all that goofy shit.

You're an idiot. Which is why people hate you too.

not a question of wanting to be or not wanting to be

America went by the "one drop rule" for so long that it became ingrained. He's black whether he wants to be or not.

It's not a free speech issue.

He's under contract -- that pays him thousands of dollars -- he's forfeited his right. Kaepernick is representing the 49ers during the game; his actions represent his employer. I think it's fair to assume that the message Kaepernick is and has sent is not what the 49ers signed him for.

If he wants to exercise his 1st amendment rights, then he should op-out of his contract, buy a ticket, and dishonor the anthem(as I'm sure dozens other people did in that stadium that day).

One drop rule.

not seeing any sources cited faggot

>America went by the "one drop rule" for so long that it became ingrained.

That's painfully stupid. Most Americans had never heard that stupid shit until the TV, and their schools, started telling them about it.

and which law school did you study contract law in?

Look at this white guy and how oppressed he his!

>Lowest birth rate: whites
>highest: blacks
Both wrong(assuming this is US stats)

Asians are lowest. Hispanics are highest. Both whites and blacks are below the replacement rate.

He's a cry baby birch who wants attention. So yes, he's nigger

I hate it when the black man keeps whitey down

>That's painfully contrary to what I desperately want to be true

fixed that for you kiddo

I don't bother saving the sources. There is no need to crunch numbers.. they're raw and easily obtainable with a single google search.

I'll give you an example: Google "suicide rates, by race, usa".

Wow, so difficult.

not an argument

Onus probandi incumbit ei qui dicit, non ei qui negat

That's latin for "the burden of proof is on the one making the claim"

You made the claim. Back it up with sources or get fucked.

He's so oppresed. I feel sorry for him

What does Houston have to do with this?

Everyone in that building forfeits their 1st amendment rights by going to the game. It's private property, if you're being disruptive, you are not legally protected, you can get thrown out. If someone started making noise throughout the anthem, they could hypothetically get sent home.

>why would he want to be a nigger?

That's the only way he could still be a victim after growing up in a white family and making millions playing a kid's game...

Highest suicide rate is also wrong. Native Americans are highest.

If I'm dealing with someone too lazy/stupid to google a single query, I don't give two fucks if they realize I'm right or not.

What now, ace? Just gonna go through life not googling a single sentence so you'll always feel right?

I demand an answer to this question as well

That's weird, all of my data shows whites are the highest. Oh wait, I'm using current data. Update user. It isn't 2013 anymore.

Who gives a fuck if you stand for the Anthem or not.
Before 9/11 no one stood for the Anthem in the stands at a ball game, well most people in most places.
It was brought back as a staple by the religious right after 9/11.
I remember going to Twins games as a kid in the 90s and I was the only one standing in the stands, even many players didn't, regardless of race.
I did it cause I was a boy, into Military movies and TV shows, I wanted to grow up to be Rambo.
Even the idea of Bush saying, "you can help America by hanging flags" seemed fucking retarded.
We are all Americans, it is pointless and meaningless. It isn't like we are planting a flag at Iwo Jima.

Birth rates are calculated by the race of the mother. The father's race isn't taken into account.

Do you consider Colin black, or white?

His birth counted as white. So did Obama's, Condelezza's, Powell's, etc.

Pedicabo eam retardare
That's latin for "Fuck off retard"
See, I can quote useless bits from a dead language at you too.

What's really funny is that they're too stupid to realize that Latin is a white language, created by white people, in a white european nation.

This guy gets it.

/thread.

>Birth rates are calculated by the race of the mother
[citation needed]
"mixed-race" is often calculated.

>italians white

Lmao

>didn't stand for anthem at sporting events of 4th of july fireworks
what the fuck part of the country did you grow up in where they didn't?
Not in my part

He's doing is specifically to cry about racism. In the past people didn't do that out of disrespect. Ignoring the political angle is autistic.

That might be factual, but stupid. Just as factual and stupid as saying , "We are all black because we all originally come from Africa"

Nigger please, eyetalians are fucking half-eggplant, all of them since the year fucking forever BC

When Latin was created, yes.

You guys have a really hard time with reality.

White people create Latin, a language that Latin people today have the idiotic nerve to tell white people that they owe them for what they've done.. when they're actually talking about what white people did.

Yes, that matters. No, that isn't stupid. Stupid is the latin dipshit that doesn't realize Latin is a white language.

>His dad is black which statistically depending on your source means his dad is 85% black and his mom is white why would he want to be a nigger?
I always wonder why anyone who is half nigger always plants their flag on the nigger side.
Obama and Haile Berry are both half-white. Why don't they claim to be white?

That's only sort of true, technically the most black people in the world are the French...even the white ones are more black then the actual africans

Well then, you are upset with an ideology, not an action. That is the point I was trying to make.
Debate the idea, not the action and you might actually not sound like a teenager who can only see as far as his nose reaches.

>eggplant

Yeah and the Pyramids were built by a bunch of free black men with a great work ethic, guided by the genius of a powerful black king and queen who would have ruled the world in unicorn fart peace if it weren't for evil white snow people.

SIGH.

That's literally what everyone is doing, idiot. Stop being autistic.

Italians were even fucking browner back then you dumb fag. Did you think 'olive-skinned' was just from eating olives? Christ you aryan nation fags are stupid as fuck lol

How old are you? How big is it? You look Mulatto.

Kek exactly!

Looking forward to this idiot getting run out of the NFL, losing his fortune to drugs and alcohol, finally getting shot on a street corner by some nigger.

Why do you use a cock ring are you incapable of getting an erection?

>French are black
You haven't met a German

My issues with that guy have nothing to do with patriotism. It's more that I hate the speaking out/protesting methods these young faggots use.

It's just a fucking grab for attention at the end of the day and it's annoying.

I'm all for freedom of speech and I support the idea that people should be able to do shit like that. But his reasons, and similarly the rest of the blm movement, for the anti patriotic stuff are shitty. It's not necessarily the institution, it's the assholes in charge. In other words, don't burn a fucking flag because a handful of overly zeaouls or racists cops have killed some blacks.

It's much easier to argue argue against a point no one is making huh?

I'm northern european, white as snow. Italians are not, neither were the romans. FACT

Bet you think Jesus was a beardy white guy too huh? Kekkkkk

I would say quints don't lie, but how will 'those go down'?? Like, somehow big pharma and mainstream media lose all their power and influence? Unlikely

this guy makes more in a week than most people make in their entire life and he feels as though he has to passively aggressively protest against the entire nation that grants him freedom and life in general because of what.. racism in his own isolated environment? fucking selfish. racism is so fucking outdated and he deserves no attention

This really didn't come out the way I intended but fuck it.

I just think he's a whiney little bitch.

Would you suck this dick? Would you put it in your shitter take my load and fart it out?

No thanks, not into mutilated cocks

Just try it you'll enjoy baby.

Romans were as white as I am.

Ever looked at their paintings, sculptures, etc?

Are you stupid?

I agreen but it isn't really about the money he makes.

There's zippy chance that faggot becomes a cop and deals with the shit they do on a daily basis. Furthermore, not standing for the fucking anthem is a protest against the thing he should be fighting to get back. It just doesn't make any fucking sense to me.

We can cuddle afterwards.

Same for you. Roman paintings, sculptures, written works that describe one another.

It's like you guys are guilt-blind.

What dick?

I need photographic material in order to make a judgement call here.

Very true, a lot of narcissistic losers here get triggered when reality doesn't fit their holier than thou world view.

It's the last linked post

Look at this fat black roman ass!

You're really this dumb huh?

Marble isn't skin you dumb faggot. Paintings of that period are IDEALIZED versions of reality.

Holy fuck do they teach you cucks nothing useful in amerifatland?

His dick is barely bigger than mine and I guarantee I'm much younger

The pyramids were built by extra terrestrial niggers.

Fact.

THEY TWERKIN! THEY BE LOOKING FOR DEY BABYDADDIES AN SHIT!

> "romans weren't white"
> you're really this fucking stupid

>Bet you think Jesus was a beardy white guy too huh?
Jesus was supposed to be perfect
Therefore he could not be a sandnigger

Forgot photographic evidence.

Nigga, that shit is gonna take more than a century.

He's protesting what he sees as murder of his people by agents of the US government.

You're bitching about his method on Sup Forums

Which one sounds whinier? Wew.

Kaep is trying to pull a Kluwe on his situation and get attention on his way out of the NFL.

He knows he lost the QB battle - so he doesn't give a fuck anymore.

The white race's downfall will be humility. We've voluntarily stigmatized our existence based off of the sins of our fathers.

So thats the only metric in which you measure your life?

This. White right wing amerifats are the most triggered faggots ever.

/thread.

Let me get this straight. You're insisting that Romans were white.. and the only reason their paintings, sculptures, and written works appear to show/describe them as white is because they wanted to imagine a better/ideal form of themselves?

Did you just say that? That's fucking hilarious. You posted before it hit you, didn't ya?

Is that why all black artists slowly but surely get whiter, and whiter?

%85 black dad + %100 white mom = 100% spoiled dumbass nigger quarterback

Jesus the jew wasn't a sandnigger? What special bus brought you to the internet cafe Corky?

MMM really makes you think

>empire
Is this nigga serious?