Any good movies to watch while I'm chasing foil?

any good movies to watch while I'm chasing foil?

What drug is that

Oil but not the dank one, that's the chem residue. It's really, REALLY bad for your brain and I'm not kidding but good lord it will fuck you up mate.

Sounds like nasty stuff dude, whats the high like and I'll try and give a film

Imagine being in the 3rd person. Like you're watching yourself from the back of your head.

Also numb and very focused, I used to put a dip on the tip of a cig. Would combine very nicely.

Looks like sharpie on aluminum foil with a crayon.

Yeah he's gonna burn some and sniff the vapor. that's what the chasing foil joke is, it's like huffing heroine dragon style.

are you fishing for a suggestion to watch enter the void?

> chasing foil

I want to try it. Anything I should know before "chasing the foil"

no idea what's that movie but I wouldn't recommend 2dee4you meta shit, you become very jaded and blazed about everything when you're on that stuff.

I would recommended something with a good punch or twist but not something supernatural or philosophical.

Trainspotting or something like fantasia? What films do you enjoy whilst getting high

What the fuck nigger just get some weed you stupid retard before you make yourself even more retarded

Heavy Metal is obligatory of course. Yes I know it's cliché but you have to do it.

Anything by Nolan becomes suddenly master piece.

Things like They Live, The Network, Orange Clockwork will make you want to start a cyberpunk dystopia.

kek if that isn't heroin or some oxys you are a fucking faggot

smoke your DUDE WEED OIL like a normal hipster you fucking sperg

dude it's like 35$ for a BUCKET

Yes it's crap and real nasty for you but I understand the poor fucker.

But I strongly advise OP to stop ASAP, you will see the nasty effect quite soon if you didn't already have.

Why do people make posts like this? If you're to the point where you're huffing toxic fumes for a high, you clearly don't care about your life beyond what fucked-up state you can put yourself in, and if you're to that point already, its not like you'll suddenly obtain a full and happy life.

>it's an user advocates death for other people because he's a sheltered faggot episode

literally wew lad the post

I advocate death for everyone because life is horrible and the only way anyone copes with that fact is by ignoring it by distracting themselves.

le edgy snowflake

well, at least your posting lefebora at the type of thought the maymay was created to shame/dissuade.

Protip: reality is infinitely cyclical and you will be experiencing this for eternity. learn to cope with your hatred and you might enjoy living more. you only have forever to get it right.

you should try smoking weed

peter pan

it's about a little boy who never grew up

Requiem for a Dream

Can someone actually explain in detail what that is?

who /huffin' some jenk/ here?

what the fuck OP. Do you go to school/what is your job?

so how is that not the strongest possible argument for suicide? For that means any pain you feel will be infinite, and pain is guaranteed to occur more than anything else.

PROPANE PROPANE

How do I into the cycle?

considering it was posted just before 3pm EST, strongest possibility is the OP is an underage high school student

It's sunday.

>chem residue of oil
>hash oil

Nigger what? What kind of oil are you vaping? When you purify and purge nug to make wax there aren't impurities like that. At worst, you're going to leave behind Claim which is just a small step down from wax.

Are you smoking pipe resin? Why the fuck are you smoking it in foil?

I was never cool enough to do drugs.
I bought a hat but I could never get it to rest at the right angle.

>Not doing a huge rail of coke off the baby changing table at the theater and then going to an action movie

Plebs.