Post what you're gf/bf listens too

>post what you're gf/bf listens too

a girl I just started talking too worships souvlaki by slowdive, the jesus and the mary chain, sonic youth, mbv, likes pink floyd only dsoftm and everything before it, etc mostly cool shit

but she sometimes listen to ed sheeran, shitty rap (lil dicky) , and went too a couple country concerts, I mean she almost only ever does this when her friends are around so it's not that bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQHZcORowlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol she probably shoots up heroin
have fun op

I worry that I may secretly be dating popfag

>worships souvlaki by slowdive
sounds like me
>likes pink floyd only dsoftm and everything before it
>not animals
nevermind turbopleb

please learn to use "too" and "to" correctly

My gf doesn't listen to music. So I get to play everything I want.

shockingly only drinks on the weekends and smokes pot maybe once every month or so probably longer

gf got me into isbells, bon iver, anco, gem club, elliot smith and a whole lot of other shit

i showed her the antlers and we basically bonded over slowcore/shoegaze

>you're gf/bf
>a girl I just started talking too

So this is a normie safe space now? Cool

My gf listens to Spanish bands, hipster indie stuff and this: youtube.com/watch?v=VQHZcORowlc

Is it safe to say that people in a relationship automatically have terrible taste no matter how good it was before?

>smokes pot

>tfw no gf
eh
last girl I was interested in liked meme music, some indie stuff and depressive tumblrshit. she was typical heroin chic and relation with her was very destructive, still miss her tho

the definition of /medio/core

What if you have more than one gf/bf?

kill yourself

Nah

Here's some of my girlfriends favorite music

>tfw no gf
Cage the Elephant ain't bad

>implying i have a gf

slowdive is trash

You are trash

My gf listens to mostly black metal and I can't stand that trash

>but she sometimes listen to ed sheeran, shitty rap (lil dicky) , and went too a couple country concerts
so she's just a chameleon that listens to anything to fit in. she probably only "likes" the Sup Forumscore stuff you mentioned because she knows someone else who does and wants to impress them

dating girls based on their taste in art is autistic. if you weren't beta, your gf would listen to whatever you like anyway

where do i find girls like this

who listen to bm

if she listens to love of lesbian, just dump her

coldplay
brand
new
paoli nutini
bonobo
the 1975

and lots of single songs by various artists

My gf listens to a lot of bands like pavement, dinosaur jr, my bloody valentine,american football, etc. Her tastes are pretty basic by way of Sup Forums hipsters but I think she has pretty alright basic taste.

lol ur girl got u into pleb shit and vice versa

its a match made in heaven for user

if you can figure out what he means, who gives a fuck? it's like you want to add to the conversation but you are too dumb to add anything substantive so you just find a tiny, irrelevant grammatical mistake to comment on, and then force us to read your comment, thereby wasting the rest of our time. for what? so you could be part of the conversation and make an internet stranger feel bad? god you are a fucking loser.

There's ambiguity over whether the mistake is to/too or what/whether. Bearing in mind how many channers have learned English as a second language we genuinely wouldn't be sure whether user is asking 'does she listen too' or 'what does she listen to'.

I would buy this, maybe, but the guy I was quoting made it clear that he thought the mistake was in to/too, which also means that he understood what OP was asking (or at least thought he knew what OP was asking).

fair enough. I knew because I've seen these threads before

not at your home