How often does Sup Forums shower?

How often does Sup Forums shower?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nblUGPsVD-g#t=602.744145
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at least once every day because i'm not a disgusting fuck like you, you probably only shower "when you look like you haven't showered" so all the bitches you wish you were on your dick that never will be won't realize how much of a fat disgusting fucking weaboo furry fuck you are.

i also wash my face every other night!

nobody

nigga you wash your face EVERY day, and shower every other night. that way your fucking skin doesnt fucking hate you. You meme'd too hard and exposed yourself you fucking cuck.

every other day ,my hair gets too frizzy if i do it every day

you-- ok what

>a good week
every other day

>a "good" week
once

shit bro you're right... i'm gonna go neck myself. i'm gonna stream it tonight at 6:66 am @ twitch tv/pewdiepie

Every morning

That was oddly specific.

3 times a week cos I don't live in a dirty nigger country.

see

Every night, except the occational vacation days when i didnt do anything to break a sweat or get dirty.

>Shower

Who?

Which pokemon is that?

This. I'll occasionally skip a Saturday if I don't go into work for the overtime

I only shower when I have to go out, if I'm staying home I can not shower for a good week and a half, I'm disgusting and lonely, sorry

This

I try to shower every other day

>When working
everyday
>When not working
once every 2nd to 3rd day

Twice daily

Every 2-3 days. Not trying to make an excuse, but my skin gets very flaky if I shower every day. It's probably from not using a moisturizer but I'm not a feminine bitch.

>try

how's your room's fly family doing?

I try for every night, but my job keeps me from getting home at reasonable times that all I want to do is eat an oatmeal bar snack and pass out on the bed

once a month

dont judge me faggots.

once a week, whether i need it or not

once a day

I don't do much

D:

Every night before work.
If i have a day off i shower twice.
If you don't shower daily,
you're fucking disgusting.

2 times a week

Eeeewww, every other night? Your ass-crack must be seriously manky at times.

Once a night and wash my face in the morning.

once every 3 or 4 days currently
every morning or every other morning when school starts
i don't do anything to get dirty or sweaty and shampoo strips your hair of its oils and fucks with the pH of your scalp

I can't imagine how bad your ass smells.

once a day, wash my hair every 3 days. it only looks right when its just the right amount of greasy tbh.

i used to shower once a week sometimes 2. but i was a drug addict then and had no interest in pussy.

Every day. My hair gets extremely greasy if I don't. Back in Mexico I would only shower once a week because we barely had access to clean water.

whenever I wake up if I can, so almost every afternoon

Check'd

every day at 4pm after a hard morning of gaming.

then back to more gaming until 5am.

I love my life

wake up
drink a glass of water
shitting/pissing
shower everything
get dressed and take on the day

Checked

Once a day before I go to classes, another one if I go to the gym that day.

About want's a week.

Once a day, sometimes once every two days in winter.

your hair probably gets so greasy because of how often you shower, your hair is greasing up so much because it's getting stripped of its oils every single day, it's over compensating for the lack of oils

try spacing out your showers or not using shampoo every time you shower for a little while to let your hair recover

or maybe you're just a greasy bastard who knows

my first thought was that by gaming you meant gambling. but then i realized im on Sup Forums

wtf you shower so much for you aint even doing anything

I just did.
But I typically shower every other day. I think two days is the perfect time in between showers. Another question: what's the longest time perusers of Sup Forums have gone without a shower? I believe my record is like 5 days or something.

>Back in Mexico
You mean back TO Mexico?

>3 times a week

Only poster in this thread who actually knows something.

every day or more if I work outside or get dirty

try showering in cool water, hot water is what wrecks your shit. and wash your face in the shower, beats the shit out of the sink

i'm fat and lonely. I sweat and jack off constantly

yeah no, trump said juan could stay if he was a decent guy

I've tried stopping shampooing altogether, maybe every 3 days, but hair always stayed greasy as shit. The only way for it to look fine is to shower in the morning, and usually by night time it starts to get greasy again.
As long as Trump doesn't win the election, I'm good to stay thanks to Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.

ive gone a few months, at least 4. i dont know exactly.
too busy doing heroin
i never masterbated and id usually bird bath my balls and pits every once in a while

Once every week or every few weeks, depending on the season on my activities.

I shower every day, twice a day if I exercise.

Anything else and you're a smelly disgusting fucker faggot nigger bitch cuck.

>using shampoo

body wash masterrace reporting

Normally, once everyday (sometimes twice if I exercise or something), but every now and then I can spend a day or two without showering, if I don't have two get out of home too much.

once daily and usually rinse off after sex

trump backpedaled you're fine and can now vote for trump without fear

youtube.com/watch?v=nblUGPsVD-g#t=602.744145

You know that feeling in your neck when you see something creepy?
Yeah.

Every day after work. Every other day if I don't work and don't have anywhere to go. If you shower any less than this you are a disgusting fuck. Also brush my teeth twice a day, wash my face every night before bed and wash my hands probably 30 times a day (I work in a kitchen)

I'm a dirty stinking mechanic so every night except for sunday.

shower every morning bath every night

>using bodywash in place of shampoo
shiggy diggy

if i'm going out/meeting people i'll shower in the morning, if not, once every 2 days (if i'm doing nothing)

1. Brushing teeth twice a day
2. Taking a shower 1-2 times a week + a bath once a week
3. Washing my wee-wee and butt every time after toilet
4. Hands are washed like 4 times a day

He already said he would end the DACA program first day in office. Thanks to Obama, I can drive, get a job, go to college, and be free from deportation. If Trump wins I'll most likely kill myself, because I'm not going back to that third world shithole.

Kek

used to be the same way, clean in the mirning, greased out by night, then i started showering only once or twice a week, only when I need to go somewhere, and now I can go about a week before looking like I need a shower

Twice a day on weekdays, once or zero (per day) on weekends.

Twice a week.

>He already said

and he'll walk that back too to get the beaner vote

Yes, this. I only shower a couple times a week bc I don't get greasy anymore. I only use natural products that don't fuck up my body chemistry also.

2-3 times a day

Once a day in the mornings

Only saturdays, no exceptions. And my clothes smell like shit cuz I smoke.

any products you could recommend?

I shower every day (usually) and wash my face once to twice a day. Fuckers.

kek

this

This

Whenever I'm about to have sex....

>It's probably from

no it's from using scalding hot water. shower in barely warm water and your skin will be amazing.

I get most of my soaps from the farmers market. I've found the best thing for hair to be apple cider vinegar. It isn't my favourite smell but your hair doesn't hold the smell of it.

so never

Once a week and I work manual labor in the heat, everyday. True story.

this shit made me laugh too damn hard
SEVERELY unexpected, but im a dumb ass for not thinking this would be the first response

cool, thanks man, I've heard about using acv before looking this up but u didn't want my hair to smell like the worst vinegar

Every day after work. I don't shower on my days off unless I'm going out with people and since I don't know people to go out with I never shower on my days off.

Showering daily isn't that great for your skin and hair, so it makes sense to have some spacing in there.

>so much
>once a day

you dirty ass nigger

cold water OP, that is all

Every 20 minutes.
Unlike you filthy vermin-infested faggots.

I feel like the hardest part of that would be doing heroin for that long. I only went five because i wasn't around home and I dislike showering in other people's houses

I'm not OP but thanks for the advice anyway.

if you dont take care of either, sure

Every job i ever been to, there was always 1 gay that smelled like a jizz rag. I bet that's you.

Just spray on some Axe, you stank mutha fucka