Hey Sup Forums. I'm a moderately successful YouTuber, AMA

Hey Sup Forums. I'm a moderately successful YouTuber, AMA.

>RULES
Nothing fucking retarded, obviously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KWyEIwgyAUA
youtu.be/idn45qxuuoY
statsheep.com/p/Top-Subscribers?page=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who are you

How many subs do you have (roughly), and how long did it take to get to that number?

How are those internet points helping your bank account?

Define moderately.

Not at all. I have 13 followers and 5 of those are just sock puppets.

As of today i have roughly 2.7 million subs, and it took me about two years. It's really just hard work, good editing and production value and not cringy fucking content lol

You guys will figure it out based on answers to questions eventually.

What kind of content do you make?

I made a little over 20k this month, so good.

How much Money do you make?

Gaming/Comedy. Sometimes skits and whatnot

FAKE AND GAAAAAAY

How long did it take for you to start getting sponsorships? Do those make the bulk of your YT income? Obviously AdSense doesn't add much...

how many total views do you have

Most views on a video?

Made a little over 20k this month, and i try very hard NOT to be a sellout. Sometimes i do a sponsored video if it is something i would actually like; Lootcrate or whatnot.

On average now in a year i make about 120 or over, it really depends on if the fanbase grows, sponsored videos etc

You can choose to believe in it or not, I'll be making a video about this within a day or so.

Do you like spaghetti and meatballs?

>breaking rules 1 & 2
Get out.

?

Will you tell us who you are if we guess correctly?

sup ricegum

do you play minecraft?

Dunkey has been on YouTube for like 6 years

Post screenshot of YouTube account

No, but I will lie about and say that I'm someone I'm not because I'm an attention whore.

AYY GUIS ITS ME

Satanic trips demand it

do it op, satan demands it

Have you ever licked a butt?

have you ever peepee in grill but

Yes, I will. You guys will get it eventually

How the fuck do you grow if nobody ever watches your content? Are you supposed to just start mass messaging thousands of people 1 at a time?

Not me lol. He makes good content tho

Why did you leave game grumps

... You can make 20k a month with 2.7 million subs. Fuck, I'm trying to imagine the income of some others with 3 or 4+ million subs

I will, give me a second. Fucking Captcha makes replying harder. Also Checked Satan

Double question; what type of games do you play, and what is your sub count?

Also, I'm gonna guess you're Weegee Plays.

What are the main games you play

Suzy

sup nade shot

No, i started off zero subs, just like everyone else. Just produce well-done and funny material and soon people will flock. Mass messaging and shit like that is a easy way to get hate

What's the biggest barrier for a new channel to get noticed on YT today (with the assumption that the content is good and the Tuber is willing to put in the work)

can you get me access to two private youtubes by machinima? idiots stole my content

Why and how did you put a hole in that nigger?

Timestamp of screen with sub count.

>inb4 keemstar

Haha. Not me tho, keep guessing. Game Grumps make good content too.

He's got over 3 mil

Shaking the hive

?

this

Nobody I'm subscribed to/know

yea you find videos of current events exaggerated like this.

youtu.be/KWyEIwgyAUA

Already said sub count earlier, and as for types of games, anything really. Sometimes things that are tending or mainstream because they bring in the views

You one of the thousands of League content creators?

You in the skype group?

Jon's been on youtube far longer than 2 years

Scarce?

youtu.be/idn45qxuuoY
Let this little twink fag know that he can't sing

Biggest barrier would have to be standing out. Just make yourself original and people will flock to you. I mean, look at all the popular Channels.

pewdiepie made 177k last month

kek

Wait a minute. You're not op!

Will you tell us who you are before we completely ride out this thread? I gotta fucking know or else I won't sleep tonight

Put me in your video-Alec.

Sweet Jesus I'm no gnome! I actually have no issue with Keemstar, I'm just hoping he doesn't take his Gnome shits on me

He said he was comedy

are you in a gaming clan?

Not me, like his content though!

You're not a famous Youtuber. OP is a faggot and we're all behaving like a bunch of fucking dweebs.

Yeah but he's insanely huge. I'm saying channels like VSauce with 10mil, or something

Scarce is fat

OP, how often do you post videos?

Where are you from?

I think vsauce' income is distribute between multiple people. You should add up all3 channels revenue, then divide that by 3 to find how much each of them makes

Op here. Sorry if i don't reply or have late replies, i have to do the fucking Captcha. I may make a shitload off of Ad Revenue, but it still doesn't mean I'm beta enough to buy a pass lmao

Are you scarce?

I've seen many a bait, and I don't think this is bait. Either that or this is incredibly impressive bait and you are a superior to all of us peasants. But I've also seen many a faggot and have concluded that you are a flaming one.

Do you think there's a sizeable enough audience on youtube for the type of stupid comedy style that you find on imageboards?

Thinking of trying out Youtube again and I may try comedy this time, except my sense of humor is so fucked up that I'm unsure if there's an audience for it.

Jew nosed fag

Scarce has 2.7 mill does skits and gaming/"news"

Sometimes up to one a day, it really fluctuates depending on what's going on in the community, events, my life and editing time

are you HowToPrankItUp

Scarce has been around longer than 2 years

Op here, I'm from Canada.

Idubbbz gaming kekek

Ugh. If you give me your youtube name I'll sub tho

I'll watch that shit.

Just guess from here statsheep.com/p/Top-Subscribers?page=6

I hope you're not serious.

Here's a couple of guesses;

Pyrocynical
Bamanboi
M3rkMusic
Maxmoefoe

Just a few off the top of my head.

Haha no

Optic Pamaj

I wish you were pamaj but he's been around too long

I am

CinnamonToastKen?

Op here. Not bait, also I'm def not a faggot. Decided to post on Sup Forums because most parts of Reddit is fucking stupid and filled with kids now, and you guys have some seriously fuckes up humour and i love it

Hey Slogomanify.

Are you johnlegendvevo

Vikstar

Are you fucking slogoman?