Oh I'm telling you, it's all a dream

Oh I'm telling you, it's all a dream.

Really seems like it.

The days mold into nights and the nights mold into day. There feels like there wasnt a yesterday nor will there be a tomorrow.

Nibi, Dev.

Dev is gone, just me.

Hi Just Nibi

Meh, yup.

Kattenbutt~ How's it going?

I am always around. Watching, waiting

O ok

is goings okays. what up Brometheus

Watching and waiting to pet me.

That's some serious hair.

Just getting ready for sleeps. Hadn't stopped by in a while. Just postin' and listening to melancholy music.

MEOW.

I am so fucking mad at comcast right now.
Hey dev, long time no see. How have you been?

y u sleep?
y u listen to melancholy?

wemmmmm

>While long and full yours will never be a mane of a great beast.

legitimately one of the only few good charr pics I have seen. Also how have you been? Anything getting better with the boyfriend?

Not with that collection

Preeeetyy good. Just got back from vacation, which was nice. other than that, been going through the motions of daily life. What's new and exciting?

W-what is wrong with it?

We've made up. Need to come up with a b-day gift for him.

make a paper mache giant cat and hide in it and when he finds it explodes out of it and surprise !!!!!!1

It's just an urge.

One day, science will help us.

What isn't wrong with it?

Mine is okay for now.

Just because the images I post are clean and do not involve lewd bara animal dudes does not mean it is BAD.
Ur bad.

you feeling alright though?

Hi everyone!

It's too quintessential furry.

alright, just incredibly meh.

oh nice, where did you go?

And over all it hasn't been too great honestly, car troubles have worsened. Comcast tried charging me for something they never mentioned would have a fee, luc's not getting many sales and I need to save up money to fix my car so I don't have the money to get him down here again. It sucks ;_;
Glad to hear it, you two are too adorable together to break up anyways. You could always get him a bad dragon toy or something he has been wanting for a while.

yooo

what is this thing supposed to be anyways

Probably a Chimera

fairy dragon?

And your stuff is not?
If you keep talking badly about my folder I am ᵍᵒᶰᶰᵃ ᵇᵃʳᵏ ᵃᵗ ᵘ⋅
So watch out, buddy.

i hope you stop feeling meh :c
why so meh?

I am sexually attracted to this, but I know it is wrong. Have you ever wondered to yourself why you have this fetish, have you ever felt that it is wrong, in some way, or at least abnormal, to be sexually attracted to anthrophomorphi animals (something dangerously close to bestiality)

If you feel it is right, to find this attractive tell me why. I want to have a fur-fag to fur-fag conversation. I want you all to challenge your own perspectives and look at it from outside your comfort zone(as I had).

Sup?

Not sure if there's anything he wants.

welcome to the club

This is cute

The answer is "don't think about it"...

sweet dreams~

I will, just gotta get myself aligned. All needlessly silly stuff.

Don't wake up the neighbors.

see ya bud. sleep well~

I have looked at it from the outside and then thought to myself "would I actually have sex with these if they were real?" The answer was a very quick "No". It's one of those "fantasies" that you don't really ever want to actually happen. Unless it is a completely sentient being who can consent I would not have sex with it.

Night dev, enjoy your rest.
Give him breakfast in bed and the day off. You do all the cleaning and chores and stuff and kinda cater to him for the day.

They hey the bodies of humans which is why you are attracted to them. Like people wearing masks.

Expressive faces and pretty colors

Ya got the spergs, friend.

This too

Whee

Poor Meows, your chance for Snarf booty went out the window.

u mad?

Whaaaat?! B-but...

whyyyy

yes

It got bad for me though, it got to a point where i was seriously considering surgery (or cosmetic genetic modification)to become a goat-man.

I used rationality to solve this. wighing the pros and cons. it is still scary to look back at those dark times though as see what i was considering sacrificing (my humanity).

GOD DAMN HORSE-FUCKERS

y tho

>beloved Sup Forums
>not already dead
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have to be to work by 8 am tomorrow

Hunnibuns and I made up.

thats not so bad. is that earlier than normal?

I used to read Word Up magazine
Salt'n'Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine
Hangin' pictures on my wall
Every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl

Aw, and that stops you?

Why does he wear the mask?

yes
that is like 2-3 hours before I'm even comfortable getting up and that's when I have to be there by

When theres nothing left to burn, you must set yourself on fire.

I don't know, but no one cared who he was until he did.

i cri for you

He's my boyfriend.

maybe it's different for each person, for me the biggest line is that if it can't consent then it's not right to do it.

Open relationships are a thing though

>if it can't consent it's nor right to do it.
>Posts a picture of someone getting boned while chained to a pillar.
A touch ironic, ain't it?

hi kitteh
they're a pretty terrible thing though

PS. I know the difference, I'm just kidding.

hola.
and i agree those kind of relationships are terrible.

Eh, they work for me.