About to take 5 grams of some home grown shrooms. Post some trippy stuff for me to look at or watch Sup Forums

About to take 5 grams of some home grown shrooms. Post some trippy stuff for me to look at or watch Sup Forums
Will update while tripping or post trip stories. extra points for DMT

Send me some of the spores.

I live in Canada Ont.

email me [email protected] i can tell you how

let me get right on that

You are lucky I have thousand of trippy stuff :D

pick your own, silly cunt!

Believe me, you're not going to be able to pay attention lol

OP, beware the home grown can be alot stronger then natural. Don't be afraid to vomit. ;)

Play Left for Dead or H1Z1. H1Z1 isn't good unless you're tripping out.

5 ??? you need to take 12gr to make effect...

here u go bucko

I'll take my homegrown with you as well.

Are you taking fresh equivalent of grams?

watch Shinzen Young on youtube

Think about your parents. Do you miss your parents? How would they feel about their kid eating mushrooms when there are obstacles in life that should be and CAN be hurdled right now. At any moment in time you can be working towards something greater, but instead you're a slave to a mushroom. You don't know which kind, but you know that toxic mushrooms can make people trip before they die; maybe trip TOO hard. What came before your parents? They are the root of your existence. Mushrooms have roots, are they the root of your cause? Read this. Over and over. Think about this. Eating enough shrooms will open the door to an existential exploration. The more you eat, the more open your eyes are. Do you want to stop, or do you need to eat more? What would your parents say? Would they resent this? You can call them and apologize to them right now and you know they'd understand. They are your rock and the trip is the jackhammer. You should be ashamed of yourself.

>shrooms
tumblr.com/blog/ispawnedthere

Last time I took those fuckers the nausea was such a nuisance it was hard to enjoy the trip

click catalog or archive and find the best ones. i post a lot of random shit.

projecting pretty hard huh?

ispawnedthere.tumblr.com/

Any amerifags here need acid mailed to them

heroic dose is best dose.

Welp, this dudes a dick

Don't listen op. Use the mush to better yourself. Last month I tripped on 6grams for my second time ever. Like how this user said, existential thinking, use it. It's better to better yourself now, than to think about how you're not bettering yourself now

I'm high and I'm going to go read a book.

Watch Gravity Falls. Best tripping show ever

how? and check'd

Here in argentina we eat them natural right out from the shit of the cebu

Eh, maybe the conditioning they got as an upbringing is bad for their emotional health.

In one of my best trips i found one hulk hogan toy between my stuff maaaan i kept staring at it and then my house became my house from when i was child..it was so cool i stayed there the whole trip there i even saw my parents when they were young..best trip of my life.

Tastes like pussy

You give me your address and a gift card code valued at however much acid you want and I mail it to you

man dude you're an asshole why would you fuck with someone tripping

thats funny. OP will get over it in no time.

I will narrate the events of when I first smoked DMT.

I first began with a marijuana joint and a "space joint," a joint laced with DMT. I was so high for about an hour. I was going to smoke the DMT but I felt I was too high so I waited for another 10 minutes till I was down to about an 8. I smoked approximately 15 milligrams off a dab spoon all at once and didn't feel it immediately like I thought I would, but in about 5 seconds I needed help lying down. I was lifted into a white realm, of infinite expanse. I looked to my left and there were 2 cats, one on a type writer and one talking up stairs leading to somewhere, I will never no where. I turn to my right, and I see a tall black woman with an afro, she had like latex on and a katana. However, part of my field of vision was random strips of blinking eyes staring at me. The woman approached me, slicing me in half. I felt something open up inside me.

As I descended through nothingness, it occurred to me that I might have died. However, that thought quickly vanished when I returned to the room I was in originally, and I saw a bunch of aliens from the movie Prometheus (you know the main guy at the end that goes apeshit? yeah like 20 of him) looking at each other all around the room.

I then looked at my friends, and they both had 6 eyes and were smiling at me. I then was like holy fuck and put my head into my lap and stared at the CEVs for the remainder of the trip. Yeah i was high as fuck.

Lmao

You're a faggot, my friend.

nice meme dude

bump and monica

No thanks user, I don't wanna get v&

how long do they usually take to grow?