When you wipe your ass after a shit, do you wipe sitting down or standing up ? I stand up

When you wipe your ass after a shit, do you wipe sitting down or standing up ? I stand up.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11113465
youtu.be/x73ZEAxBB8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I stand up

I stand, but it seems to be the rarer trait

People stand when they wipe? Why??

I stand. I believe I learned to wipe this way because I always want to look at my shit before I toss paper over it.

Feels weird to get so close to the water. Plus it feels weird to wipe when you aare spread like that.

But if you're spread you can wipe easier and get more wiped

People reach into the toilet to wipe? Why?

Good point, do you do that for health reasons? Or like, fetish?

i use my stand [Shit Stain] to wipe my ass

i stand to wipe and i also wipe back-to-front

>get more wiped

What does that even mean?

You wipe until you're clean regardless of position.

Or are you some gross one wipe subhuman?

Also how deep is your asscrack lardo? Standing works just fine.

WE are wipe brothers now.
wut?

Stand. who the fuck wants to white their ass with wet, piss covered toilet paper?

I stand
Wipe with one hand
Use the other hand to hold butt cheek to spread ass

No excuse to wipe back to front, most people switch when they realize they are fucking up. Why do it consciously?

I mean, I think most normal people get some satisfaction out of taking a big shit and I wouldn't call that a fetish...

Implying dry wiping is clean enough kys

Damn right. Gotta grade that shit.

I do a first wipe sitting and then i stand up and continue

Here, I made a poll.

strawpoll.me/11113465

I go front to back then back to front. I use probably quarter of a roll each shit. Sometimes i just jump in the shower.

you don't smear it across your taint and balls, you just make a scooping motion, use one hand to spread the cheeks and be thorough. i don't get how this is fucking up

Either that, or I put my foot up on the sink. Gets it all that way.

Anyone else here regularly poop in the shower?

No. Just... No

Sitting dwn

I don't like.. fully stand up, that's fuckin weird. I lift my ass like 6 inches off the rim or just lean forward or to the side a bit. who would reach into the fucking bowl to wipe their ass

Looks like only standing people bother to post in this thread

Same as you, but my sinks too high so I put my foot on the side of the bathtub instead

wipe?

I wipe through my legs, back to front. While sitting on the toilet. Also use a squatty potty.

that's really disgusting

I catch my pooz then stick em to the side.

I was actually wondering if I was the only one who stands the wipe, I used to be freaked out about my hand coming in contact with the poop but now I realize that when i stand it just spreads the poop more so I wipe sitting

This.

Hey, no homo, but have any of you ever gotten your ass waxed just so you can feel clean shitting/wiping? I'm absolutely disgusted when I find dried dingleberries when I'm cleaning out my asshole in the shower and I've seriously considered spending the $40 or so to get it done at some asian beauty place.

ITT: filthy americans not using bidet

like this OP

Just actually wipe you cumfart.

I have a few times. It's pretty tedious smashing it down the holes in my drain though

Voted

Same. Also started as a stander and became a sitter for the same reason.

Arent bidets more expensive though

>ITT: PEOPLE THAT WASTE MONEY ON TOILET PAPER

I just shit, pull up my pants, and leave. Wiping is a hassle.

They are actually rather affordable.

fucking gross.
do you wipe your plate with just a paper towel after eating as well?

This made me kek

I remember when a post like this would get like 10 replies saying they also waffle stomp their shit

dubs confirm

Sitting down in the toilet

You can't tell me you've never had a time where you just had to stop wiping because every wipe there's just a little streak of shit on the paper and it won't get better.

i was not aware people wipe sitting down

yes its
affordable
hygienic
civilized

Well do you waffle stomp your shit? If you don't you are part of the problem.

What a bunch of fags

Anyone here from India? I have a few questions for you guys.

At that point you certainly have no dingleberries. You wait like 10 minutes and shower.

Nah dude I live with people

Just shit in a jar and you walk away just walk away.

youtu.be/x73ZEAxBB8Y

When I was younger, I would wipe my ass with my hand and then wash it in the sink.

never come back here

Nobody here is from India because none of them wipe and therefore would have no interest in this thread you ass cannon

Nevermind about this
Because this guy just posted

I'm not sure about affordable, because if you want to get a decent quality bidet it's going to cost you over a $1000 not to mention getting it installed in your bathroom and the water bill must be crazy high.

I lean to the side

Fort myers beach

quads on dubs... checked

Niggers

Wait people actually wipe sitting?

I thought everyone wipes standing, why would you shove your hand into a bowl of shit?

Wipe while sitting down
Wipe first with two or three sheets
Then wipe with single squares folded up
Wipe aaaaaalllllll the way up there to make sure its squeaky clean

Niggers

This

See:

Wipe while standing: your ass cheeks massage the shit stains everywhere

Courtesy flush once then reach between your legs with a small wad of paper and do the needful in comfort without spreading shit all over

Standing wipe is autism

This

It is clean enough.

Try wetting some TP and doing a few wipes after you have decided the dry wipes have left you clean. Even if you shave your asshole nothing will ever be the same when you realize what kind of fecal veneer you've been wearing all your life

Wet toilet paper is disgusting. Just get baby wipes.

If I did that, I'd probably just watch the water flow from the shower slowly degrade the shit until it's all in small chunks that would fit down the drain.

tbh, shower seems to be the best and cleanest way to clean your asshole, but I usually shit normally before a shower, does shit screw with shower plumbing, or can I safely shit in the shower with no embarrassment?

When I do wipe i will usually do a wipe or two sitting, just to get the big, meaty, chunks out of the way. I will then stand and slightly bend over with my feet about shoulders length apart. This provides the perfect spread of my buttcheeks to really get in there and ensure every smear and dingleberry gets taken care of while allowing easy and rip-free access to my poop blossom. I finish with a damp piece to get away any remaining fecal frosting and paper remnants.

However, being civilized, I usually poop before a shower, hop into shower, remove spray nozzle, and power wash my asshole until perfectly clean. This also results in minor enema effect getting all poo out of my lower intestines with no strain. Ensures no hemorrhoids and a clean, fresh smelling poop shoot. Easily the best option.

Wet TP is fine. Next level is bidet. You can't flush wet wipes (unless you don't give a shit about your plumbing)

Shit THEN Shower.

Saves on TP

Dubs have spoken

I stand to wipe because I'm not a woman

stand
>obv superior

football hiking position

It only makes you FEEL clean, doesn't really get anything normal toilet paper wouldn't get. Dry wiping works perfectly fine.

Sitting down. is easier to get deeper into the ass and clean it better.

Colin Kaepernick sits down obviously

When the wet wipe comes up brown long after your dry wipes came clean, you'll be singing a different tune. If you've tried wet wiping to finish things off more than a few times and have never had this issue, maybe you just have a clean asshole. Good work.

>Not partial-squatting and wiping
You have the benefits of half-standing and working out your thighs.

this x 2

So it's "you just have a clean asshole after taking a massive dump"
not "you finished the job with dry wiping"?

Dipshit.

No my friend, I think you are full of shit (and your rear end is probably caked in it)

I bet you wear flip-flops when using urinals too

There is this thing called washing your fucking hands moron.

I never wear flipflops. What's the thing with wearing flipflops when using urinals?