Guess my field of study

Guess my field of study

Business.

You've got a variety of books on various subjects with just enough wear around the edges to look used, but none of them have the tell-tale vertical line which indicates the book has actually been read. Which means you only have them for appearances.

You've got Blurays on the bottom shelf, which tells me that you're not really in college to learn anything, just get a basic degree to make daddy happy. Which tells me that you don't actually intend to use your degree, because you have a job lined up ahead of time.

tldr: You're a rich prick taking up a spot that someone could be using to actually better themselves in order to keep your family happy and the trust fund payments flowing.

PhD in Cuckholding

Or I'm just full of shit.

Whichever.

electrical engineering

Autism and friendzoning

Fucking spot on.

niggerology and blackenomics

Winnar

I'm a HS student but I'll take that as a compliment

Faggotry

Probably aspiring to astrophysics, but pretty early on. You're currently learning linear algebra, which isn't as easy as non-math people may assume but isn't terribly highbrow. Only one of those linear algebra books is legit; the others look like cast offs from faculty that you dug out of the trash in an attempt to dive deep, but you haven't gotten very far into either of them. (Take my advice, as someone who finished his degree twice over: Toss the old books, and stick with one.)

I'm going to assume your roommate is a nurse, or maybe you were in a former life, or you just dug those out of the trash too (because they are common texts that often get revised and have old versions in cans).

Not true, but that did make me think of a lot of people I know.

Masturbation and loneliness

Linear Algebra is after Calc series, you fucking dindu.

I'm considering buying that book on advanced calculus for self study. Do you recommend it? Pros of it and cons?

Fine Arts.

You have one textbook and a bunch of half priced texts, and I'll even bet the textbook was purchased at a half price book store.

But that's cool, stocking your shelves with books that have no creases, never been opened. GG

>every university is the same as mine

Astrophysics is just a meme to tell people that you have a degree in astrophysics so they are impressed. All it is is applying general physics to bodies in space. That's it. Also those medical books were from my mom. She is a nurse and I just enjoy learning about biology and medicine every once in a while for a comfy read. Also most of those books were under $20 and they are revised and translated God teir texts. Those are books you get when you just want to learn on your own.

>after calc
wut

Astrophysics ain't easy, bub.

Astronomy, astrophysics, physics in general?

If so I'm jelly

Bachelors in sucking it softly sissy

Where the hell is your EE textbook?

Basic Faggotry

I'd give it at least 8/10. It teaches you about some calc 2 and 3 stuff as well as some things you would only see if your a math or engineering major. It shows you what a partial derivative is and what multiple integrals mean and how to do then step by step. Also one thing I really liked about it was that it also includes differential geometry so that I could better understand relativity.

Movie reviewer.

Homosexuality

This, my bro is studying that shit at Berkeley and he had a lot of those books while he was taking jc classes.

librarian?

Faggotry?

Aw sweet thanks man that's a high score. Now I can't wait. I also have Shilov's linear algebra book that you have, love it. Well thanks man.

Yes. Which means it's early. With some high school AP classes under your belt, it's possible to enroll in linear algebra as a college freshman. So, I repeat: "isn't terribly highbrow".

want to lrn maths
pretty much from scratch.
can't remember shit about trig or calc from later years of HS
advise plox

18th century lesbian poetry.

community college
>pre calc
>calc 1
>calc 2
>transfer to university for computer science

faggotry?

buy calculator
kys

Astrofaggotry by the looks of it.

Idk what your "field of study" is. All I know is you're obviously a faggot and I would never want to hang out with you.

By the way the picture is crooked and improperly framed, I'd say film studies or cinema.