Celeb bread renewed

celeb bread renewed

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/14197390_294403367592342_399493419_n.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You may now worship her b/...

hey Dove user :3

Dovebro* :p
Hey. :)

not really. She is a mudshark.

loved her especially in Kick-Ass 2 and Fifth Wave

forgot link

scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/14197390_294403367592342_399493419_n.mp4

>not making it a webm
Bruh

kek. about to crash, it's passed midnight where i'm at

Cuz she's way better than what you have or will ever have... sorry
She's a beaut...

i think she calls her fans "larks" and recently posted a snapchat captioned "good morning little ones"
I don't think it's possible to not absolutely adore and love her after knowing those things

Bae

6 am for me, kek. Then you should go to bed.
Did you talk to Jill?

marijuana...?
massive lel

i'll save it when you get to making it

breh

Did you just wake up, or have you not gone to sleep yet?

who's cutest? Emma is cutest

MOAR jordyn

Jordyn Jones

This

i was about to before you came on, also am talking to an user on Sup Forums so i'll try to stay up a little longer
yeah :) it was great. we hung out for a little bit down the block from her house because she snuck out

Dove is simply adorable in any way.
No I just woke up. It's a bit rainy. That probably woke me up.

BAEest of BAE

Hehe. What did you two do?

She is absolutely the cutest

wtf i like feet now

Oh you're gonna eat my ass if I choose you... I have millions of followers on social media Worm!...

oh yes

would you suck her feminine penis?

GIMMIE

Of course

just sat down on the curb and kind of resumed our conversation from the party (talking and joking about nothing, just listening to our voices) she apologized again for her brother and the way he pulled her out like a bat out of hell

wouldn't hesitate for a moment

i wonder what she smells like after a sweaty walk on the beach

Sounds great.
No cuddling?

She wouldn't hesitate to open up her apple juicer for you to drink up user...

Heaven

>no hoverhand

like a boss

wew

after an intense sweaty dance session

I will never get tired of her until some nigger or hollywood jew gets her pregnant.

would drink anything she gives me user
her bodily secretions are nectar of the gods

>dem tits
it's just...just sad

sort of. she felt really bad about my cheek, but thankfully it didnt look too bad in the shadows. i tried my best to play it off, saying i plan on tagging her brother back. she laughed and told me not to hurt him too bad. he means well. i really wanted to kiss her, especially when she started talking about the phases of the moon, but i didnt want to risk anything. so instead i settled for holding one of her hands, which she really liked, which led to her leaning against me. she smelled lovely

MEW is flawless

Can't beat her

except for that flaw on her left cheek the make up couldn't cover

this is one of my favorite cute emma pics
too cute! and she can also be sexy, stunning, gorgeous, beautiful

trips speaks truth

if you consider a mole a flaw...

Dubs backs up the trips

i want to hand wash her dance outfit after she is done using it after a long day

Oyy. That sounds so cute. If she acts like that the next time you meet her you should go for a kiss.
Look her deep in the eyes without saying a word, then you should know if or if not.

it is. insecure bitches call them "beauty marks" because they can't entertain the possibility they have something wrong with them

triple dubs, it seems

well then no one is flawless to you then. everyone has moles

Dude she is like an 11/10 how is that even possible

On an unrelated note I must fap. Not to that pic though definitely not nope that would be WRONG. >.>

She is sixteen mate

hnnngggg.. brook..

not in that photo

Twas last year so 15, my mistake amigo

Jordyn jones

ratchet

plan on meeting her later on today. she was busy yesterday.
haha, i know. this ain't my first rodeo. i kind of tried that when we were saying goodbye. we had that silent moment. our fingers intertwined, staring at each other. i went in for the kiss but she moved her face to the side. i immediately apologized, but she shook her head. "I just want to take things...slow. is that okay? i'm sorry. i screwed things up, didn't i?" she bit her lower lip, frowned a bit. damn, i wanted to kiss her then. i smiled and told her she didn't. i completely understand. i kissed the top of her hand, which made her giggle

jesus... clearly all of these posts are from 12 year old virgins

bet I could...she looks pretty small