T-minus 2 hours and 40 minutes until the launch of the next great World of Warcraft expansion: Legion...

T-minus 2 hours and 40 minutes until the launch of the next great World of Warcraft expansion: Legion. I'm so glad to finally be done with that sorry excuse for an expansion WOD. Anyone else hyped and waiting for the release of Legion?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148447227
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope

grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind

Yerp.

sittin in dalaran right now trying to start mamoth parades all night no one is down

>i cant wait to be done with playing world of warcraft and i cant wait to start playing world of warcraft
thats how stupid you sound

Yeah man just trying to kill time until then. Planning on leveling my hunter as quick as I can while still involving myself in the story and working on inscription for money. I feel like inscription will be the most profitable since they make the items that can up your artifact item level as well as the dark moon fair cards but this expansions trinkets are only rares not epics for some reason. Any thoughts?

All I was hyped for was free 700 gear. Turns out its a fucking chest drop. I got THREE FUCKING HELMETS

im so glad i gave this shit up after wotlk

enjoy your next easy cash-grab expansion underage faggots

WoW is gay

Thanks, I will enjoy it.

man i really wanna try but im broke :'^( pls gift 1 copy

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148447227

ha ha silly boy, you can't buy World of Warcraft on Steam!!!

New players need to buy all the expansion?

it's really a shame how much they ruined WoW. there's a lot of core things that are so incredibly improved about it, but then they just made it a clusterfuck and ruined the story and feel of the game. it's also VERY easy to be anti-social on there now which was a horrible decision by whatever game designer

I gave it up during burning crusade but I check back on it once and a while. I played it fucking religiously during vanilla, and a lot of the aspects were shit, but it was a real community then and sort of a phenomenon. everyone was playing it. now it has a sort of guild wars vibe to it where it's still kind of popular but most people aren't interested

what's the subscription fee these days? if it's still $15/mo that's fucking retarded

OP here.

i just flew up there to see if you where on my server .nope

It's still $15/month but, if you're good at making gold, you can buy WoW Tokens with that gold, that cover the monthly subscription cost.

Alliance scum.

>B

kill yourself faggot

>2016, still playing activision games

Well, son, you just go right ahead and make a better massive multiplayer online role-playing game for me to complete enormous challenges with 10-30 people at a time, with, while conversing with them simultaneously about whatever topic I choose, and I'll be right here waiting for you to present it.

>being so fucking stupid you don't realize blizzard absorbed activision
wew lad

Ayy, I used to play a gnome mage too! Currently horde side tho and not sure whether to play spriest or mage (fire/arc). Halp

Also HYPE

fire mage all the way

mage straight up

server merges don't make $$$ so they completely destroyed server communities with paid services, LFD, and CRZ

damn bois, i was fucking HYPE but i shouldn't be anymore cause it's looking like i won't be able to get it.. which sucks too cause i thought id be able to afford it with my bday money but nope

lemme know if it's good, for some reason i had faith in blizz this time

Waking up to work a 17 hour day, in 4 hours, reporting in.

>depressed

gotta save up my good boy dollars from mommy.
>least i got chicken tendies for dins.

bust out the credit card

go to sleep nigga.

You gunna need that energy for the cotton fields.

gonna be just as shit as wod.....

haven't decided if i'll buy it, but logged out in stormwind so i'll never have to see that fucking garrison again

No way.

God I fucking hated Garrisons.

This guy is a nigger

>been farming for the toy for two days
>still now goddamn toy
fucking shit this is bullshit i've killed countless infiltrators

Nothing to do with Legion but I just dropped Invincible in my second ICC try ever

wish i owned a copy, gift me one [email protected] or dont or do, i got like 400k gold i will trade for it hi

nice, flame talon bois ww@

I honestly feel like going to bed. There's no reason to rush to 110.. I'll ding tomorrow while everyone else is sleeping from a crazy grind.
RIP fire mage nerf