Foxygen - Hang

Supposedly it's leaked, anyone got a link?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WxB4weCzqGE
youtube.com/watch?v=PqW7EfA3VWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

check the catalog you fucking nerd

Sorry to kill your superiority complex but I already have done, you fucking mong.

No one's posted a link yet.

Dude, my insult was completely valid considering your stupidity. There is one thread in the catalog with the subject "Foxygen - Hang" once you scroll through it you should see a corresponding mega link.

Hmmm mm you sure about that mate

i was hoping todd rundgren had sued these gated community teens into oblivion but no they still keep coming back

If the fucking idiot isn't going to put the artist/album title in the same post as the link it's not going to make it easy to find is it?

>free music
>can't bother looking on Sup Forums for 5 minutes
hope piracy continues to collapse so fucks like you never get music

Fuck off cunt, I'm not trawling through every fucking thread that mentions these guys name just to find the one solitary link in the archive just because some twat couldn't be bothered to put the name of the album in the post.

I didn't come here begging for a fucking link, I just enquired if anyone had one. I would have been happy to wait.

Holy fuck.
How entitled can you be?

>I didn't come here begging for a fucking link
yes you did

I casually enquired, I didn't beg you fucknut.

Look here (next time check the catalog, not the archive the catalog!)

Why did it take a whole day for Sup Forums to buy an album? Y'all are some broke ass niggas

This thread is what came up when I did you idiot

What music did they steal this time?

I honestly don't give two shits about them plagiarizing existing music.
The result sounds way better than the songs they copied in the first place.

obviously I meant the other one, with the exact same subject title

So what are you guys thinking of the album so far?
I liked it, but it was pretty short.
And it was a bit disappointing that the best songs on it were the two that had already been released.
They really stepped up the production though and it's definitely enjoyable, but most tracks seem kinda forgettable honestly.

What did they steal in the past?

>tfw they actually are gated community teens

Just looked it up. Damn. Almost exactly similar

youtube.com/watch?v=WxB4weCzqGE

youtube.com/watch?v=PqW7EfA3VWE

Still, the songs themselves are very different. I don't care if artists directly borrow from their inspirations as long as they make it their own.