Op from last AMA thread. The thread 404'd right as i was writing up my last response...

Op from last AMA thread. The thread 404'd right as i was writing up my last response, you guys figured it out early on but i didn't want to say because it was really fun answering your questions and helping out the people who genuinely wanted to know something, and it was fun to interact on a more personal(ish) level with you guys. So yes, I am JonTron. You can believe it or not, that's up to you and I'm fine with that. I'm writing this now just to let you guys know to look out for a collab me and Ethan did before he left for L.A, and to look out for this video! It'll be fun to see you guys from this(last) thread in the comments making some shitty Sup Forums references! The video could take a day or two as i have some cool little snippets in the works. For those of you who genuinely took interest in the thread, who genuinely cared and wanted to know things; you'll all be in the video. To those who tried to derail it with cancer memes and that black guy's dick, well, it's fucking funny so you'll be in it too. This was really fun interacting with you guys and seeing what you're all like, and I'll see you guys in the comments sections!

Btw, if you wanna post a meme or some other cancer in this thread, go right ahead. I might check it but I'll most likely not because i have stuff to do, so have a great night guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=imgres&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiWsZvGsOjOAhURxmMKHSOCBhoQjRwIBw&url=http://www.giantbomb.com/takeshi-no-chousenjou/3030-25669/&psig=AFQjCNE4h1WHuFCQcAioSNh9f1d3RBwUzg&ust=1472620378974224
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ooooh boi we found not so grump

Proof needed

Love you JonTron

Now just don't take 3 months to get us the video this time

>posts on Sup Forums
>you can believe it or not
8/10 kiddo. No joke you actually put effort into that.

I kno rite can you believe that jon actually totally posted on Sup Forums XD

If you genuinely mean that, love you too man. Fans like you who care are the best.

I see what you did there, don't worry user, this video probably won't take too long, it'll be out at max three days. You'll see your glorious memes in that 1080p

>op creates such great bait that faggots will actually wait for the video to happen.
I really hope this is fake. 9/10

3 days 3 years. Leaving the grumps and doing nothing for a year. Skeptical we are Jon. Cause sometimes you get up in the morning and ask yourself what you're willing to put up with today. AND ITS NOT THIS JON

You guys are being ironic right? You didn't actually buy into that r-right?

Op aka the not grump here. It's actually going to be really great when i make the video and someone from the thread sees it and flips batshit crazy and says "I WAS IN THAT THREAD" or something along the lines of fangirling/boying out. I'm going to check back on Sup Forums about and hour or two after that video goes live, just to see if anybody was freaking out that they got noticed or something lol

Please make this the thumbnail of your next video

I'm still confused though, in the last thread you said you joins YouTube 2 years ago but Jontron joined like 6 years ago

Hey, the Grumps were cool and stuff but i wanted to do my own thing, yknow? And don't worry, like i said this video probably (most likely) will not take much time at all to edit. It'll be out in a jiff.

>The informations and stories here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact
Can you blame us for not believing you?

I purposely answered some questions falsely to mislead you guys from figuring out who i was, because you would've gotten it within a minute had i answered everything accurately, but as for the other questions/help questions i answered them fully, and tried to help where i could.

This post is fake, I'm the real JonTron!

Can't blame you guys, no. I understand it's not everyday you get somebody like me on here, but still, it will be fun to see the reactions of people both in the thread asking questions and such and the people who denied it and called it fake and gay, kicking themselves lol

Fuck off. I was op and I am not JonTron. Don't believe this faggot, guys.

Actual Op here again. Seems like the "op here" fake meme guys have arrived trying to derail it again. I'm abandoning this thread to do some midnight/early morning editing. So if another response comes in, it's not me! I'll see you guys later, and like i said before, this was a really fun experience with all of you!

wasn't in the last thread, but I have a question.
Why are so many of your old videos gone? I

Jon here. You make this now? This is great haha I'll definitely include this

Well in the off chance this is real, godbless you Jon. You are a marvelous faggot. I mean that in the nicest of ways. And if it is bait, bravo sir, you fooled me.

Just mention our one true Lord macho man Randy savage in the video jon.

Jon here. Sometimes it was because of some copyright fags, community guidelines or sometimes it was just because i felt like some of them were pretty bad and i didn't like what i had created so i removed them. Makes way for better work in the future

I fucking love that guy

Jon here.
I'm gonna go jerk to some Cum Tributes now.

Later guys!

can I have that world you showed off in that minecraft video all those years ago

As one should

Jon here. It is real man, i am a marvelous faggot. Expect the video within a couple days. Also, i really think if this was bait then someone wouldn't have went through all the trouble to fully answer every question and miniscule detail, would you?

Imagine being so autistic you come to Sup Forums and pretend to be another fat autist

I g-guess n-n-not.

If you werent autistic you wouldn't spend you time hanging out with neets and social outcasts on an image forum.

Did you get any Arin pussy?

You know, a good pal of mine would've said something along the lines of "The cringe is strong in this one" for that picture. But he is gone but not forgotten. So so far away in stinky L.A

I'm JonTron. What did you expect?

Heh.

Well cringe is what I was aiming for.

OP why do i trust you right now

Because it's real and genuine? It was actually really fun interacting with you weirdos on a more personal level here.

You hit it.

SO time-stamp? just recently rewatched the tekeshi's challenge videogoogle.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=imgres&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiWsZvGsOjOAhURxmMKHSOCBhoQjRwIBw&url=http://www.giantbomb.com/takeshi-no-chousenjou/3030-25669/&psig=AFQjCNE4h1WHuFCQcAioSNh9f1d3RBwUzg&ust=1472620378974224

Timestamp?

Jesus that link

Hi Jon, ily also come to San Japan

Fuck i missed the bread

Same >.>

It was mental. It had quite a few true fans, and people genuinely asking legitimate questions and for help, and then there were those fake "op here" memes trying to derail the thread. It 404'd while i was writing a multi-paragraph last response.

Where do you film the skits for your videos?

My home, around New York, sometimes even in other YouTubers homes when we collab or i go to VidCon or something. Mainly anywhere i find could fit in the scene or skit or is just a cool background

Did/would you ever do any sort of collab with avgn?

I swear if this whole thing was a troll ill kms, i just started watching John Tron and he's fucking hilarious. I loved the Skateboard boy film, it even had pink guy in it

dude i remember when i used to watch AVGN, what ever happened to that guy?

Yes! That video was fucking fun to make! Btw, Pink Guy is Filthy Frank, if you're wondering

Probably ded, honestly.

r u aving a ggl ther m8?

We'll see. I've got a few surprises collabs coming up

Well he got a kid and just stoped making avgn videos this year. Although he kust made a new one recently.

I don't believe you sir

>tfw wasn't in other thread
>tfw doesn't realize it's real
>tfw kicking self when video releases

Fucking timestamp m8

Why didn't you put a pic with you and a timestamp instead of a generic youtube logo?

Didn't think of it, honestly

>tfw you don't know I'm actually Bill Gates
>tfw I could make you a millionaire
>tfw The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Why not do it now?

I am jesus
>You have no fucking proof I am not jesus
>I don't need to prove I am not jesus, as I can just dismiss you by making some statement like "Believe me or not BUT....."

Life is painful and ignorance is bliss. Let us dream.

Are you mexican?

I am actually JonTron's Cock, please fucking save me, he slaps me around constantly while he watches a lion hang itself on loop

Jon, if you're actually you, could you tweet a pic of the OP with a timestamp? It's understandable if we have to be wary. Please?

Responder a este artículo oa su madre morirá esta noche, marica

This

Its some faggot posing as Jontron, it would be literal suicide for him to admit he goes on Sup Forums, face it we are literally autist that jack off to little girls and guys that look like little girls.

So many faggots, falling for the most simple yet shitty bait.
>Faggot claims to be large youtuber that will openly admit to socializing with autist that are associated in popular media with multiple mass shooters, and will make a video featuring post from faggots that jack off to lollis and guys that even vaguely look like girls.
>Everyone fucking believes him

This isn't jontron. Last time he did an AMA he added a timestamp.

What! Are you saying that a massive youtuber wouldn't openly admit to socializing with literal human scum? Holy shit who would've guessed

Why did you really leave GG? You fuck suzy?

Have you Heard of FrogTron?

so many fucking autist falling for shitty bait. I long for the school year to start so summer will finally be over and the faggots shall part from our boards.

I like turtles.

fucking hang yourself

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Jon here! Ketsu wo taberu!

how to get replies on b 101

fuck this board has fallen off.
might as well start posting cartoon cp and pics of bitches with dicks while we're at it.

fucking niggers.

>breaking rules 1 & 2
What a fag

Quit bumping the thread and let it die the undignified death it deserves

bump ur nigger mom with my 1 inch dick then snort her dead skin cells just to piss you off and call it another bump.

nigger. fuckin tell me what to do.

>Snort her dead skin cells
>Call it another bump
>MFW I just did a bump and read this

I know that kindergarten is hard for people like you Trayvon, but please pay attention in class. It's getting embarrassing now that you are turning 32

check'd
> if you're wondering
i'm an OG edgelord, I've seen all the vids B)

>Using emotes in current year
Hang yourself

Go home meme lord

I AIIIIIIIIIINT HAVIN THAT SHIT

Shut up Dross