What does Sup Forums think of popular online film critic/pundit/journalist Bob "MovieBob" Chipman?

What does Sup Forums think of popular online film critic/pundit/journalist Bob "MovieBob" Chipman?

Other urls found in this thread:

p4rgaming.com/book-report-super-mario-bros-3-brick-by-brick-by-moviebob-aka-bob-chipman/
youtube.com/watch?v=B0EGOID1QM8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>comparisons to the kkk

kek

a living warning

He's alright, but the fact that he edits his speeches to be rapid-fire can be grating sometimes.

>thinking of ecelebs at all

this

Isn't this fatfuck like 40?

> why get so angry?
Doesn't this guy make a "living" out of being angry to the point of hyperbole at dumb movies?

>not having his games organized by console
Why is this allowed?

WHY GET SO ANGRY?

loser manchild who will be homeless and begging for a job once the e-celeb fad dies out
"popular" lol he's a nobody.

Living proof of degenerative consumerism, bad eating habits and narcissism. Those Mario toys he has placed on his shelf are a stark reminder.

He is the hero movies need

how come this fucking idiot can turn a discusdion about unnecessary, horribly miscasted, unfunny reboot into rant about "state of female in geek culture"? jesus christ...
i want to talk to this idiot.

I'm not exactly sure, but he's certainly in the later half of his 30's so close.

I may be a fuckup, but at least I'm a fuckup at 22.

I subscribed before I knew about the autist things he has done.

Now I'll feel bad if I unsubscribe.

>SIDEBAR: The *hell* is Peter Dinklage doing in this pile of skidmarked Sumo thongs?

he types like a 12 year old girl

The most pathetic internet reviewer who ever lived. He gets autisticly angry at popcorn flicks and thinks he's smarter than them, when he himself is an idiot and one of the least tolerable people in the entire world. Even his family hated him so much they made him sit in his car and play Mario on his Gameboy until they fell asleep every night he came home from work. Only after they were all asleep was Bob allowed into the house.

I lol'd

>once the e-celeb fad dies out
Tell me that's going to happen. Please.

I found him pretty entertaining. His Big Picture stuff gave me a lot of trivia about video games and comics, and trivia is fun. But then he started spouting things about how video game fans disgust him and white men are truly horrible, for which he was rightly fired from the video game site he worked for, and that was the last time I watched him. Whereas Jim Sterling is pretty entertaining and pretty principled, Bob is just a pathetic nice guy traitor to his gender and everything he claims to love (SJW causes notwithstanding). That said, I don't watch Sterling anymore either. Slave to convenience and all that.

a fat piece of blob isn't someone you should trust if he had any sense of taste he wouldn't be fat

Love moviebob. Sucks that his deal with Escapist went to shit, I really enjoyed both his movie reviews and The Big Picture. Nerd trivia and interesting opinions that usually reflect my own, opinions that plenty of people differ on as you can see itt

MOVIE KEK
O
V
I
E

C
U
C
K

Someone mentioned in an old thread that Moviebob had never had a gf and was most likely a virgin, i legit felt bad for hating on him at that point.

Yes the movie looks bad but you still have to give them your money or you're a misogynist: the video.

Let me guess, he made this video after the James video got popular and he's desperately trying to get as many views as him

E-celebs will always be around but they all lose their 15 minutes of fame eventually

>that old episode where he chides gamers for not taking care of themselves
>recommends snacking on baby carrots instead of gamer food
>hasnt been able to loose weight

He's basically the Solidus Snake to Chris-Chan's Solid and Cole Smithey's Luwuid Snake. By which I mean he's a perfect balance between Chris Chan's immaturity and Cole Smithey's douchy SJW hipster opinions. Also his tendency to literally whiteknight islamic terrorism disturbs me.

Anybody who has a shelf on display in any part of their home, including their own bedroom, of children's toys is a fucking waste of space and should be put down immediately. What, you are proud of those toys for children? They make you feel bwetter? More cwoser to your cwhildhood? Grow the fuck up you manchild.

No.

Maybe its his mancave?

Holy fuck I just noticed this. Why does it bother me so much

*manchildcave

Sounds like a good idea for a super hero manchildman

>obese
>lecturing others on personal responsibility and whats best for them
Thats real funny if its true

and the Boy Molested

tbf everything in that picture is true.

I don't know why but le angry critics are insanely popular on YouTube, people would rather see a dude scream, curse and buck up rather than clearly articulate what he liked and disliked about a property.

You're going to get your life on track and be a winner, right? You're the exception, the one to break the mold!
Everyone starts off like you.

yeah I've never understood this shit either, having a bunch of toys on display is a symptom of immaturity.

you're not allowed to post on Sup Forums if you're under 18

He played the KKK card like a crying bitch.

this image is so fucking depressing

Back when he was at escapist I watched one of his videos out of curiosity and in it he tried to tell me that new Simpsons was actually very good and any sense of suckage was all in my head. Also Watchmen is one of the greatest films ever created. I quickly concluded he was an idiot with terrible opinions and never troubled my life with him again.

Does this guy seriously have actual fans?

Impressive collection. Those consoles on display were before my time but I think my video game collection is about half, if not two thirds, of that. My toy/figure collection dwarfs his if that's all he has. Given he has about 15 years on me (assuming he's in his late 30's since I'm 21) I can tell that my future is grim. It's the wizard life for me.

I've never actually watched his reviews besides one on the Escapist years ago. It was dogshit and his voice was really grating, never bothered to watch anything else.

It's not even the pic as much as how he's trying to act tough on the internet.

I dare not watch the video. Can someone give me a summary?

The movie looks bad but Bob's going to see it anyway, m'lady.

embarrassing

You can be into video games and comics without being an obese 40 year old manchild about it

>it's an user finds a video he disagrees with so he makes a thread and links it so he can feel his opinions validated episode
>rerun

Someone post the exerpts from his book that show how detached he is from reality.

This is a parody website, but all the quotes are actually from the book.

p4rgaming.com/book-report-super-mario-bros-3-brick-by-brick-by-moviebob-aka-bob-chipman/

>His normal routines also begin to show signs of delusion, for example, doing “a 3000 cal routine at the gym today thanks to the welcome distraction of a DVD full of old Transformers cartoons.” While a one-off line like this may seem innocuous, outsiders are watching an obese man watching children’s cartoons in public without a care in the world.

>2016
>not enjoying nostalgic cartoons while getting /fit/

>not getting fit, make friends and get gf instead of watching cartoons
Dissapointrd familion

>Moviebob is a Randian but also believes that he has the knowledge, capability, and moral authority to control every other person in the world
How is it possible to be this much of a loser and this much of a narcissist at the same time?

>Moviebob is a Randian

I find that hard to believe.

He's toned down a lot in recent years, but he still has sympathy for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=B0EGOID1QM8

He may deny that fact but if anyone has those screencaps of his twitter rants it's pretty obvious he thinks geeks smart people=ubermensch, normal sports fan=plebians who are too retarded to make their own decisions. It makes no sense.