Alright Sup Forums, show me your finger boxes. Had this one for a few years now, any recommendations on a new one?

Alright Sup Forums, show me your finger boxes. Had this one for a few years now, any recommendations on a new one?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only one hole? What's it made out of, oak?

I had one that was made from spruce. 3 holes. Thing was the shit back in the late 90's. Some asshole kid down the street tried to steal it from me. Told him to get his own, ended up getting his mom to buy him a spruce one with 4 holes. 4 FUCKING HOLES. Do you believe that shit?

da fuck is a fingr box?

lol wut is a finyer boks

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes

>Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.
>
>The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question
>or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring
>to, but have owned one since childhood.
>
>The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different
>custom boxes and their merits.
>
>Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at
>and called a Newfag.

I'm somewhat of a beginner and this is my first box, is one with 3 holes something you'd suggest me getting? I feel I could be experiencing a lot more :(

Why ruin it?

b8ing this hard

fuck you thats why

DUDE FINGERBOXES LMAO

fair enough

lol newfag

whats a finger bochs?

that was quick

Who?

seems a new form of cancer is metastasizing

He's probably only just got here, he must've googled it and man child had to spoil it for the rest of us.

Newfag probably mad he had to google finger boxes and upset his superior mind got tricked.

still waiting for sum1 to tell me what a fonger bochs is

detected

I was too poor to make a real one

wont sumone please tell me what a fingir boss is?

Heres a pic of one I just ordered. I had a beautiful mahogany one back in the day with two holes. I am still pissed that my ex took it.

graduation present

My dad gave me his. Belonged to his dad before him.

Very proud to have it!

Sexy af

Fucking lost it