Post pics of girls, other anons say what they would do to them

post pics of girls, other anons say what they would do to them

Fuck off faggot

I would have the one on the right lick my asshole, while the other one sucked my cock, they would take turns until I eventually shit on them and they would share the shit with each other. I would clean them up by pissing on them.

What would you do to this chink slut

nothing, I would walk away

I would fuck her doggystyle in front of everyone and finish it off by cumming on her tits

What would you guys do to her?

What would you do to my girlfriend

slap her face with my cock and than face fuck her

I would bend her over and eat her dripping wet pussy

what would you do to this long leg slut?
Nudes in album
Imgur.com/a/VtLgL

I would invite all of us to a nice dinner. She would go to the restroom and so would I.

She latches on to me while in the hallway. I fuck her and she wants me to cum immediately. I cum in her. She sits down before I do and orders a few shots.

She reaches in her and pulls fluid out of her. Sticks her hand in your shot and rubs it off the rim. Tells you to take it first.

You drink while we smirk. She gives me an HJ under the table while you act like you didnt eat cum.

Aka. Something that happened to me

I would pick her up and fuck her against the wall till her pussy is filled with cum

My cousin. What would you do to her?

she'd love that, she's a cum slut

My bitches what would you do to them?

I would slide up her body and press her against the wall, bending her forward and rubbing my fat cock up and down her pussy before sliding it into her raw dog and fucking her so hard and fast she's crushed against the wall moaning like a whore

moar

cum on her feet and sandals

Cheer sluts?

She'd definitely go for all that. She's dripping right now

free her amazing tits in front of everyone at the beach and suck on her hard nipples before laying her back, legs thrown over my shoulders as I fuck her

Return the one on the left to her stable.

left: banish to the shadow realm
right: marry and rape forever

she beside you reading? how many fingers can you fit into her? you need to prime the pump I'm going to take her out to a rough bar and lay her out on the pool table and me and my buddies are going to take turns fucking her

I would take off her bikini top so I could suck and lick her little titties. Then I'd pull out my cock so she could suck me off before stripping her totally naked and cumming in her ass.

bend her over, lube her asshole up and fuck that amazing ass

kek

Ex roomie's gf.

Chick in navy ahhhh

Janis Joplin bitch up dis shiet

she likes having her ass eaten

I would pull out my cock and jerk off right in front of her as she is getting changed. Then I'd make her hold open her vagina while I sniff it and lick it before cumming all over her face.

fuck her hard in the ass and paint it white with my cum

let her wrap those lips around my cock and fuck her mouth

On my lap right now. I can fit three but it's a tight fit. She'd love that

I'd sit down on the bed and pull out my cock so she could blow me for a while. Then she'd peel off her shorts and sit on my face so I could taste her pussy and sniff her ass hole. Then I'd fuck her but pull out just before I came to shoot my load all over her body.

give us a hai Sup Forums would love to see her getting wet to me fapping off to her pics

i'd go to town on that pussy and ass, rim her and tongue fuck her

god please tell me she has a fire red bush

Make them share double-headed dildos and go ass-to-ass while a group of guys facefuck them and cum on their faces... then have the girls 69 each other and mash their cum-smeared mouths into each other's twats. I'd personally ass fuck the right until I to blow a load in her.

Pull of her panties and fuck her asshole. Then I'd pull out and have her suck my shitty cock until I cum on her face.

I have more if interested

she would looove that

Spread her legs open while she's asleep covering her mouth as she tries to scream.

Then I'd stick my cock in her pussy and tear away at her cunt while she watches as I take her virginity away. Later, I cum on her whore face and take pics of her passed out used body so that I can blackmail her for more sex

A little tight red bush

First thing I'd fuck is her face. Shove my dick all the way down her throat and gag her til her saliva spills out from her mouth. Then I'd fuck her deep in her pussy from behind then the ass. She'd be screaming for more and I'd fuck her face again, giving her a taste of her own ass. After I'd gotten enough of her I'd unload my dick in her throat and watch as it overflows out from her mouth

What would you guys do to my mom?

what do?

I'd spread her pale thighs open and press my face against that tight red bush and eat her strawberry pussy until she squirts all over my face

I'd like to get us both high as shit on lsd and play with her hair for a while until our faces connect and her tight form engulfs mine in a moment of extrasensory euphoria. Her tight warmth would keep my length as if she were a gatekeeper, and her fat tongue would fill my mouth.

Grab her face and force my cock down her throat as I watch her gag and choke on my dick.

Then, I'd piss in her throat and watch as her eyes well up in tears as she takes in so much of my piss. After, I pull out and pound her cunt until she passes out, cumming in her pussy

She's adorable

more

wwyd