Post your sex life, Sup Forums

-Current age
-age you lost your virginity (dick in pussy; none of this "I got a bee-jay dat before doe")
-number of dick-in-pussy partners
-last time you had sex
-best sex you ever had

And don't lie, fags, it's just Sup Forums
>24
>18
>4
>July last year
>sophomore year of college, after a house party one night with this Colombian chick; perfect bubbly, doughy ass and rode like a champ; almost broke the twin-bed we were on

>20
>16
>5
>A week ago today
>With my current girlfriend. Her parents were out of town and I was fucking her on her couch. I was fucking her so hard that the couch started moving across the floor.

>>so hard that the couch started moving across the floor

lol dude that's great

N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

>32
>28
>3
>A month ago
>When the girl I lost my virginity to (who also lost hers to me) was about 10 weeks pregnant, our parts just fit together perfectly.

last week
>few years ago my ex gf had pretty face, nice rack. anyways she had a nice tight pussy and would wanna fuck 2 or 3 times a day. was fun kek

You took her virginity when she was 10 weks pregnant?

13 I think
Got molested by a teacher, got bj, dick on nipple, dick on clit, and some type of scissoring but dick was as deep as it was capable of lol. Inner lips probably.

No, the best sex was when she was 10 weeks pregnant, I took her virginity 3 months earlier :p .

damn rip bro

>19
>15
>1

We had sexy time. Been with her ever since.

-yesterday
-when I cucked some milf about a year ago

>23, 24 in a few days
>17 to two girls
>Somewhere around the lower to mid double digits; 13-15 would be accurate
>A few days ago
>Was high on acid and fucked this amazing chick that I was doing it with probably around 5-6 times in the same day.

I know some of it sounds bullshit but as OP stated I have absolutely no reason to lie

>molested by a teacher
i will need greentext

seconded

>18
>13
>2
>last week
>everytime is a pretty great experience

are you from cali ? everytime i go i get laid alot

>25
>19
>11
>two nights ago with my girlfriend
>a month ago with my girlfriend

About 30 give or take.
I was 17 and banged some fuckin smoking hot thick tan blonde 38 year old milf.

17 I think
4 months ago? 5 maybe
She was hella into bondage, and we were both loaded as fuck. She gave me the bedroom eyes and wanted to try anal, so I barebacked it in doggy style while choking her out with a leash.
Oh yeah something about cat ears and I think she meowed a few times but fuck you it was hot.

Nah, Connecticut.
Most of that sex was scored for me by my lesbian friend, so I can't take too much credit for it. She's an excellent wingwoman

-when i lost my vcard
-only time i every had it and it was not good

lost my v-card
>16
number of girls fucked
>11
last time sex
>about a month ago
best sex
>i've had lots of great sex, but some of the most satisfying sex i've ever had was fucking my best friend's recently ex'd gf
>no longer friends due to reasons unrelated to sex with girl
>they got back together
>girl tells me she misses the things i used to do
>over time starts lying about how he has surpassed me
>but i know
>tell her this:
>you can train a dog, but a wolf instinctively knows what to do

>25
>16
>3
>June 2016
> On way to ex's parents house from the bar
>Driving down back roads just outside Gainesville.
>Pull over and start fooling around.
>Bj
>Great drunk sex in and out of car.
>She squirts all down my legs.
>Bust fattest load ever.
>She sucks and cleans me off.
>Continue on our way.
>Watch pineapple express before bed.

>18
>16
>2
>earlier today
Every time I cum inside my current girlfriend it's the best feeling ever. My favorite is probably when she was riding me and I came in her ass.

Btw sauce on OP's pic? Those tits are great.

>>When the girl I lost my virginity to (who also lost hers to me) was about 10 weeks pregnant, our parts just fit together perfectly.

>21
>16
>80
>Last week
>Can't think of any one best time.

>18
>N/A
>N/A
>N/A
>N/A

-Current age
>26

-age you lost your virginity
>17

-number of dick-in-pussy partners
>15

-last time you had sex
>yesterday night

-best sex you ever had
>fuck buddy I had in college had by far best BJ and fuck skills. Wish I was able to reach out to her still

favorite sex story:
>fucking then-gf (different girl) in my bed
>it's positioned directly over the garage
>parents come home a little later
>user, you know why the garage light is unplugged?
>nope
>mfw i unplugged a light through the floor with my dick

As I already pointed out, that was for Best Sex. I lost my virginity to her 3 months before that.

>36
>21
>6
>March of '14
>with second girlfriend. my first gf had a very dry pussy, even when aroused/she initiated her pussy was never wet. we were together 7 years and when i got with my second girlfriend i was amazed at how wet she'd get; kissing for a few minutes would lead to her panties being soaked through. she was the best sex i ever had just because that wet cunt was such a turn-on, no other girl i've been with ever came close.

>>Two days ago
yrs old, go out for birthday with friends and my ex. Take my ex home. She strips for me and gives me a bj, then climbs onto my dick, whispers happy birthday in my ear then starts bouncing. Fucking phenomenal.

I'm not that user but you got a girl pregnant the first time you had sex? Damn that must suck.

>>>doesn't even know how to greentext

Yesterday
My wife
Die faggots.
/thread

It was planned, we wanted to have a baby, & made sure to do it while she was ovulating.

My second time ever, it was a threesome and there was this latin asian that moved her hips as a blender. Fucking awesome.

Ah I see. At least you got to have sex with her while pregnant too. I bet that can be pretty hot. 10/10 would blow my load inside every time.

>24
>17
>5
>2 days ago
>With my current girlfriend

>20
>neva
>0
>neva
>It was a great dream

>26
>17
>8
>Saturday
>Earlier this month in my truck with a girl that had a boyfriend. She is super submissive nad loved it rough. She wants to see me again but im 10 hours away.

Yes, it was nice, knowing she was full of my seed, developing in her body something with my DNA, her breasts filling with milk caused by me, & that if anyone ever looked at her saying "Man, I would like to cum inside of that!" I could think "Too late, I beat you to it!" :p .

No az

I am from AZ too
Sincerely,
Best sex with 10 weeks pregnant girlfriend

>Age: 20
>Age you lost your virginity: 17
>Number of dick-in-pussy partners: 13
>Last time you had sex: About 2 hours ago
>Best sex you ever had: Had a huge two level hotel room with an enormous dining table on the lower level, 12 seats. Banged on the table with curtains drawn from all the floor to ceiling windows so all in the next building could watch.

Oh yeah that's nice. I would get my gf pregnant solely for her getting bigger tits. How many bra sizes did your wife/gf go up during pregnancy?

From A to C

here's mine no bullshit

>50
>18
>11
>January 2013
>lots of crazy good sex when I was younger - maybe a 3some with my 21 yr old GF and her 17 yo friend when I was 24 - two hot brunettes going at each other and my dick like animals

- yesterday
-my girlfriend has been pushing me to be super alpha and dominant and it gets her so horny to think about other women wanting me. When a friend of mine was hitting on me really hard while my gf was out. My gf gave me permission to fuck. So I pounded the ever loving shit out of my other friend. Quite literally the most driven and furious fuck I've had in a long while. Its pretty awesome to have been able to do that (pic related btw)

virginity: 24
partners: 8
last sex: week ago
best sex: black chick

>age: 23
>virg lost: 22
># of d in p partners: 20
>last time: saturday night
>best: d in p #11 was my first to not use a condom with. unprotected period sex blew my mind.

Thread died.

>Trent Dilfer

why

She wants you to fuck other women because it instantly makes it okay for her to fuck other guys.

Enjoy being a cuck.

(732) 770-8243 blow this number up!

Virginity lost: 13
Partners: 14
Last sex: This morning
Best sex: My wife, believe it or not. She's an amazing fuck.

...But this morning was not my wife.

>16
>1
>1 month ago (does head count?)
>Dunno have not had any spectacular sex yet.

>26
>19
>1
>a few days ago
>dropped shrooms and just explored ourselves and each other.

Who was it with?

>18
>16
>6
> I had a best friend of mine, whos sister was super hot, nice ass, beautiful tits. And she came over to my house one night and we fucked for hours, it was the absolute best sex i've ever had.

So you practicality got a girl pregnant on your first time, sounds pretty lameeee dude

-blowjob? today. intercourse? 3 weeks ago
-too many times to pinpoint one

14 gfs best friend and an awesome drug cocktail. Gf called during. Bitch rode me the whole time I was on the phone.
Stopped counting at 400, 10-20 guys nothing memorable
Wednesday with wifey, she fucked up my brojob Saturday
Hopefully the next sex I have. No expectations though.

19 now

Was 17 when I lost it. Was friends with a lesbian and we did a "hey we both like each other and I have a dick and you have a vagina" thing to determine to do it. Because we were there, really.

Have had 4 partners.

Last time I had sex was a week ago.

Best sex I ever had was out camping, in a tent. And it was cold as fuck outside but luckily I was able to convince myself that friction would make us warm. It did. But then it got really fucking cold again real quick.

>19
>N/A
>zero
>N/A
>N/A

A couple days ago
They all felt pretty good tbh,but I guess the time I banged a milf

>19
>17
>8
>yesterday
>one time this girl was drunk and somehow knew how to ride dick