Stoners assemble!! Ok Sup Forumstards i need help i bought this weed like maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago cant quite remember...

Stoners assemble!! Ok Sup Forumstards i need help i bought this weed like maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago cant quite remember, and ive been keeping it outdoors the entire time ive had it, and recently the weather has been hot, humid, or raining, and i need help determining wether its possible that it has mold by now. PIC RELATED

Other urls found in this thread:

theweedblog.com/mangos-increase-the-effects-of-consuming-marijuana/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make your stuff stronger by microwaving it with orange peels in a bowl

Why wouldn't you just put it into an air tight jar like a normal user?

Try sticking all of it in the freezer, if it starts to turn a blackish color DO NOT PUFF

Are you serious? I heard that if you eat mango before you smoke it makes it better or longer cant remember which.
Yea did that before with a small glass bottle and my old man found it. Didnt say shit but i just never saw it again, by the way the shit was around 6 in. tall and it was more than half way full so i just dont horde my shit or buy large quantities anymore so i didnt see a need for a container.
Hmmmm.. are thou fucking with me or not fucking with me?

Such ruined weed.
The shit is fucking covered in powder mildew. Don't smoke it. You can get a respiratory infection at worst.
>work at dispensary in CO
>idiots homegrown has powder mildew but smoke it anyway at a show
>Doctor two weeks later, get my first inhaler
>don't smoke powder mildew

God damn man, there's gotta be a place to hide it indoors. I'd never keep my shit outside.

Yea i heard you get some kind of balls or some shit in your lungs if you smoke da mold mmmm fuck it.
I have a huge fucking backyard with a bunch of foliage i just saw it as a practical place to put it since ive done it several times in the past.

Cheers!

mango makes the high more intense

theweedblog.com/mangos-increase-the-effects-of-consuming-marijuana/

300 ox

just smoke it you fucking loser

Cheers dude!

at least hide it in an airtight container if it's outside

Smoke it you fuckin faggot. I put a gram of bud in a can of dip and left it there for 3 days. Smoked it and I'm fine! Fuckin queer smoke that shit up

Next time my friend

Edgy cunt go back to 9fag

Dude worse that can happen is you get ammonia. Which is rare. You are exposed to some sort of mold everyday. Quit being a faggot

Dunno what that is but its true. It was dank and smelly as fuck. I was drunk and decided to put it in a leftover can of dip. Remembered a few days later and stilll smoked it.

Holy shit i can get ammonia? oh my fuck why even live anymore if i can get ammonia... tisk tisk i might be a faggot but atleast im not a dumb faggot.

? If you won't smoke it, I will. Send it to me.

you want a .9 of some old kush? well sheit idgaf give me your address ill send that shit right now gunna cost you 10$ plus shipping fees tho.

Outdoor bud is exposed to those conditions a lot. You're a pussy fag if you don't smoke that

I'll PayPal you $5. What's your kik

Just bought some backwoods for the first time going to attempt to roll one tomorrow are they really that bad? Also whats your guys opinion on them.

You know you and your other cunt friends sure like to say faggot a lot it can only leave one to wonder about your sexual preference.
Dont have a paypal bud lol no pun intended, and what the fuck is a kik

Fucking daddy's money waste of space virgin stoners, kill yourselves you use weed as a crutch I did it before but then I grew tf up

I llike backwoods

Humboldt fag here

Grow I used to work at was on a mountain that rained all the time, some weed that got hung up got a little mildewy and I smoked off it for months before realizing it was causing me a light congestion. I say go for it, just don't be so dumb and leave it outside again. Unless you really want clear sinuses you will ultimately be fine. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of weed in circulation had mold, considering how rainy the place most of it comes from is. You can't even live in Norcal without your mattress molding once a year.

What the fuck is a grown ass man doing on a website thats primarily 12-15 year olds

personally to harsh for me, go with a game or some shit unless you like the harshness

When the other user was talking about the powdered mildew it got me thinking man because im pretty sure some of these dealers out here have some closet weed that they're trying to get rid of

just buy a small airtight jar. You can get them for 1$ and it will hold up to 1/4 of weed

yeah dude you definitely grew up, this is really mature of you.

Harshness doesn't seem like too much of a problem I never seem to get a nic buzz from other blunt wraps so I thought I'd give these a try

i keep my shit in an altoids tin outside in regular 100 degree humid climate

never gotten sick before.

though i did have a really bad stomach ache for like 2 days last week. but i think thats from some nasty food i ate.

could it have been the weed?

definitely the weed

Oh then yeah definately gana get the nic buzz bro go for it, to each is own, stay high brotha

nahh.
how come ive only gotten sick once?
i even smoked more to numb the stomach pain since im a broke uninsured amerifat who cant afford pepto.

Sounds awful. Get a wood tip from a black n mild, get a swisher, game, or white owl, roll out the tobacco except for in the mouth end, stuff with greens, plug blunt into tip. U get a tip, simpler and faster than rolling, and it's fatter than anything u can roll with a single blunt (without rolling it width-wise)

never tried those.
i prefer these guys but will always choose glass over wraps / paper.

i only roll blunts and stuff if im gonna be passin it around.

forgot picc

>Get a wood tip from a black n mild
ayyy

hes fuckin wit you i dont think weed has ever caused stomach problems for me or anyone else tbh.

who are you? femanon?

But that takes all the fun out of rolling

Never tried them before I'll defiantly try it next time I buy some more wraps

But this way u can stuff while u watch a pre-blunt sitcom and ur food finishes cooking on the foreman

yea i figured he was foolin

i only replied becuase i love seeing "you"'s

To each their own but personally I love the process of rolling blunts and joints its a good feeling when you get that perfectly rolled one and you spark it up though sometimes it does feel like a shame to smoke

the only thing is you can unroll them. you have to squeeze the tobacco out like you are trying to squeeze the last of the toothpaste out of its container. then you need to load the weed in and pack it down with a pencil as if you are loading your musket bruh.

it can be a little time consuming but fuck its easy bro, little to no mess. always burns right.

cant~ unroll them.

Do you ever reuse the wood tips like this user suggested?

That's exactly how I used to toke. I hade dozens of the tips in my backpack. Then I started getting cheaper blunts, emptying them mostly, and stuffing them in the tips.

no i do not.
ive thought about it though.
i have a job so its easier to just buy more

dont the tips clog up on you or get old/nasty?

I can understand that. I switched to stuffing before I really learned how to roll. Afterwards it is difficult to go back to smaller blunts by myself, but they are still fun when my more dexterous friends roll

Just takes a bit practice it really isn't that hard but it can be really frustrating in the beginning

Dude don't smoke it if it has a mold. It may give you cancer and fuck up your lungs, it's not worth it. Ask any outdoor grower, weed with mold is useless. People throw away hundreds of grams because of it.

literally anything can give you cancer bro.

Plugs are easy to clear with a paperclip. They start getting noticeable buildup after a couple of weeks, but that's when I switch. I buy a 5 pack every couple of months

shit i might just switch to this method if i knew how to roll blunts lol. im shit at rolling.

i can never get the wraps to stick again after cutting them open.

When i was younger i would do this with black n milds because i was lazy and just didnt care, But once i wised up my favorite blunt to roll with is white flavored owls

what would you and the rest of the fags itt say is the easiest blunt to roll?

That's the thing. I don't roll. Just a swisher, white owl, or game emptied out like u would the black n mild and restuffed

damn. ill give this a try dude.

This is my biggest problem with blunts too thats why I love rolling joints but really you just have to make out with the blunt and cover the seal in saliva and then you can take a lighter to it to seal it

>take a lighter to it to seal it
holy shit you just made me remember my friend used to do this. maybe thats why ive always had trouble.

Just try this method out if you can't roll them

But with mold risk is very high. For me being high for few hours isn't worth fucking up your body for entire life/dying.

I've also heard honey works well I've never tried it myself though

ive heard this too but theres just something that throws me off about smoking honey.

Same here I might give it a try next time I can't get one to stick though

be sure to make a thread and post results.