Ok Sup Forums so heres my deal. I need to find a way to make like 300-400 bucks a month

Ok Sup Forums so heres my deal. I need to find a way to make like 300-400 bucks a month.

So I had this bitch sleeping on my couch paying a bunch of my rent and utilities and now she is leaving without notice.

I used to be a cook then I decided it would be a good idea to become a musician and recording engineering and shit. Lets just say I make absolutely no money at all currently. So my options are get a real job.. which is doable or try and find some way out of being an adult.

I am in my 20's. My only skills are; trained cook, recording engineer, play guitar and bass.

My only options right now for a real job is Walmart or Holiday Inn and I want to avoid both of those places because I may kill myself.

So how can I make 300-400 bucks a month easy?

sell crack or 20 dollar blow jobs

No sucking dick I already have mouth AIDS.

do YouTube.

It would take too long to get up and running I need to start making money soon.

steal stuff

In one month you could have enough subs to make the amount your trying to achieve

Have no one to steal from. I already live in a shithole. My negro neighbors have already stolen everything not nailed down.

As I understood, you're from USA
How fucking hard can earning 400$ a month be when you fuckers have 10k$ a month jobs
Go flip some fucking burgers, that's probably like 800$ a fucking month
Go mow some lawn or some shit, that's like 100$ a week

thats total bullshit

bitcoin?

just work at fuckin walmart twice a week. They pay like 11 bucks an hour and hire virtually anybody

Doing what? I have thought about this actually. I mean .. I can teach music production shit but I have no clue where to start or if anyone would even care. I already follow a bunch of people who do it.

I can get a job I just want to avoid it.

Make posters aying your shit and stuff

Literally do a cooking channel.

Sell your liver, it grows back every several months, should keep your NEET as afloat and sober

NEET ass*

I live in a shithole and my stove doesn't work. I cook all of my meals in an electric skillet I bought at Walmart for 15 bucks. A new overn would be 400 bucks... if I had that I wouldn't be here lol.

Where do you live?

Find a popular topic that you can exploit. Like advice for depressed people or compilations for funny videos.

>I am in my 20's. My only skills are; trained cook, recording engineer, play guitar and bass.

okay got it. you're a cook.

If I could sell a kidney I would but I don't know how and I would probably die.

Florida.

yeah well I could master faggots shit on here for 5 bucks a pop or something.

Burgers, yea.

Can't make jack shit mowing lawn unless you already own a fairly expensive mower and truck to lug shit around in. This isn't the 50s where you can take a manual around the neighborhood, mexicans have that shit locked up.

Look for nursing homes in your area. They hire cooks and pay well, don't feel like shit for working there and you get creative freedom. At least find something steady and pursue music in your free time.

>recording engineer
>engineer
gotta love it when plebs use titles they don't have

Half the reason I don't want a real job is that I have a full band right now and am working on recording an album and shit. But I am recording all of it myself and just have my friends playing it live. If I can't find a way to weasel out of getting a real job I will probably be working at the Holiday Inn.

Please send me a picture of my current valid ID as you apparently know exactly who I am and where I shit.

Stop being a lazy fuck?

Actually very busy. Do a lot of music shit. Not lazy just want to prioritize music over working.

it's mushroom juice you fuckheads.

since all humans come from iraq, and jews come from a few thousand miles away, if you're white, you were 1/4 jew 200 generations ago and it kept mixing back in.

grow up and ditch the jew jokes unless they're cultural. being desperate for money isn't inherently jewish; it's just gay. you should post a gay pride rally photo when you beg like a faggot.

Wow you got mad pretty easily.

Walmart pays minimum wage on nearly all positions, where the fuck do you live that's 11 bucks and in an area where $400 can rent you anything? And they don't hire people they suspect may have any kind of future that might quit within a year so don't act too intelligent or apathetic in the interview. Tell them you're going to be homeless next month, OP because there's probably 90 nig-nogs with equal qualifications ready to tell a sob story about their 3 kids, medical conditions, etc. before they interview the single, healthy kids that they perceive as not needing the job.

I have a room mate. 400 is half of the rent. I live in a shit hole next to a trailer park full of negro crack heads. Also if I do work at Walmart I have a friend there that is helping me get the job. As I said before though I really am just trying to avoid a real job because it will interfere with non-lucrative shit I am doing. I am happy walking everywhere and eating ramen and rice every night. I am just looking to make the minimum to live where I am while I chase my stupid dreams.

Be a delivery driver for a pizza place. As long as your car doesn't shit the bed you only have to work dinner time rushes a few days a week maybe a day on the weekend. Pretty easy to get hired and it's easy work with tips so on good night's it's like getting paid twice minimum wage. Shits cash

That could be your schtick. You prove you can make gourmet meals without the need of an expensive stove and shit. College kids would probably be into that if you have an ounce of charisma and actually know how to cook shit people like.

Don't have a car.

Why not just get another bitch to sleep on your couch? Seemed to do the job before. Craigslist up a roomie or three.

I will actually keep this in mind. Problem is just waiting and hoping for it to get off the ground. I might just do it anyway. Good idea user.

Dude I work in the backroom moving boxes and shit, walmart literally hired me after I filled out the online app and gave them a call. Started working like 2 weeks after the initial interview.

Bit more complicated of a situation. The couch bitch was a special case scenario. No way roommate would be cool with some random person on the couch.