Hey guys. Check out my music video. Tell me what you think

Hey guys. Check out my music video. Tell me what you think.
This is our most popular song.
youtube.com/watch?v=HHJJdCa4sJE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJhzoM36hjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>two singers, no bassist or drummer

fucking dropped

Did you listen to the song at least?

bump

yo dude, bumping this. i like it, older punk style

Thanks, bro

Absolute fucking garbage , kill yourself , you're completely and utterly worthless

Not too bad, I like it.

Wow. Sup Forums summed up in two comments...

Was gonna rip on it when I saw the thread, but gave it a listen and it's not too bad. Keep it up.

punk?!?!?....style?!?!? uhhh, stop, you are doing it all wrong.

It's not bad, just not my cup of tea

thanks for your honesty.

this is ok, but I don't like when the vocals and the beat march right in lock-step and it feels very "vertical" and demarcated. This happens once maybe twice.
Also I might have heard autotune in there on the start of a phrase, fits very badly

i like it

Constructive criticism. Thanks.

every blink180pop-pseudopunk band ever/10....but hey, different strokes. if you're trying to make a generic product for a certain market (which does exist), you have accomplished that. sorry, not for me.

You ripped off Blink 182 and didn't even do it well. Go into accounting or something. People like you are ruining the music industry.

>every blink180pop-pseudopunk band ever
you could say the same about metal though. '' every metal band sounds like black sabbath" see?

Except that market existed 15 years ago and doesn't anymore, now they're just another load of derivative crap oversaturating an already oversaturated market.

ok but there's actually a very specific sound this band has, and every band of this style sounds exactly the same

however, not every metal band sounds like black sabbath, most don't, that's a completely uneducated remark

blink 182 sucks

The voices are very harmonized, and thats a good thing, but they are un TVE sale octave, it sounds as if was only 1 singer. And the rythm guitarrist, tell him to keep 6 strings, more than 6 only works when you need a diverse kind of tones, like solist instrumental guitarrists.

here, I'm in a band, people actually pay to come see us.

take notes

youtube.com/watch?v=rJhzoM36hjc

will do.

uhhh, i wouldn't say that because the statement "every metal band sounds like black sabbath" is retarded....so, no, i don't see.

The guy in blue needs to stop fucking with the mic so much

Lol is this a joke? This isn't actually your band is it? This is a thinly veiled personal army request isn't it?

Fuck off. Bet you aren't even in a band.

Pretty terrible (not unlistenable but not a lot of people will think this is very good) OP coming from someone who listens to and plays punk music. Music is subpar Blink 182 (sounds like you took a riff from Anthem Part 2 under rhythm section too lol) that is 2 minutes too long, drums too electronic and bad, is there any bass guitar in there, tones in general could be better, guitarists still have hope of getting a bit better and getting better tastes, and the lyrics are the worst. I wonder how you don't listen to the lyrics and cringe. If that is all you have to say through a musical medium you might as well hire someone who actually knows how to write lyrics and music for you. Also the video is supposed to help the music not make it more cringy. Stop the lame effects. Also might be a good idea if you wanna look like a pop-punk band or preppy guy/ jock, Also you two vocals are unnecessary plus you sound very similar to each other. This would be a good satire for what pop-punk is.

hater

Nice criticism. What's the name of YOUR band?

I pray you listen to this man, because everything he is saying is 100% right. You may not want to hear it because you may think you've got a good thing going, but you don't. Music is meant to be a window into your heart. Truly ask yourself OP, is this all that is in your heart?

I don't even know why I bothered typing all that out. Fine OP, go on playing your shitty derivative garbage, I'm sure you'll drop music and settle down with a nice 7/10 and pop out some ungrateful children and you'll all live out your irrelevant lives in the suburbs.

>I pray you listen to this man, because everything he is saying is 100% right. You may not want to hear it because you may think you've got a good thing going, but you don't. Music is meant to be a window into your heart. Truly ask yourself OP, is this all that is in your heart?
I put my heart into that song. What are you talking about?

Yikes. Then I'm afraid your heart is full of garbage and you should stop what you're doing.

whats the name of YOUR band? the white knights?