youtu.be/cU8HrO7XuiE
youtu.be/-QRZ-gcG4Es
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs1b4t1RuUU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nuPLRqn5Be4
youtu.be/eeUGBLKY7rs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when you use chloroform

When she says "No, dont!"

Shes in public, nice tits, atleast 7/10. Short dress, no panties, buttplug and vibe inside her holes, and she's flirting with guys.

Whem shes a fucking feminazi. Then kill her and let her rot.

Speaking purely philosophicaly, I'd say it would be ok to the mind of a man like the elephant man.

He knows he will never get a girl, and that his only chance at experiencing sex is to rape.

I can see such a man deciding that the consequences are worth it, and deciding to rape. This man's life will be over someday whether he rapes or not. Whether he has sex or not.

It is his choice whether raping before he died in order to obtain sex would be the best life option.

He would have to square the morals of it in his mind first. His moralistic views will be the main hindrances. But still, it is possible.

When my dick is hard

Could just pay for sex instead.

When she says no.

Best line in a bar ever:

You: Hey, want to play the rape game?
Her: No!
You: That's the spirit

>when she's in India

If any hooker could keep from barfing, sure lol

Can we even confirm dude this fucked up has a working penis?

Whenever she leaves the kitchen

In a society where women would legally be allowed to defend themselves by killing you.

When she consents.

There is no such thing as rape. Any female who leaves her rightful place in the house and the kitchen is fucking begging for cock in her holes. If she gets the cock she so badly is asking for, it's not fucking rape, it's a damn slut getting what she fucking deserves.

Isn't that current western society?

whenever she is near enough

when you got bored of beating her

when she is wearing revealing clothes

i love you

Trick question. It's ALWAYS ok to rape a woman.

its not rape if you yell "Surprise!"

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums...

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.

sauce?

did you ever stop to think that you were asking for it?

my youth was worse than you may think. But i'm here, i had overcome that shit and living my life whitout fears just becouse i don't cry about my fucking past in Sup Forums :)

what were you wearing sloot

get out

when her age is on the clock

Maybe it was something you were wearing.

Calm your tits rapey. Kindly pull up your undergarments and return to the kitchen that you never should have left in the first place.

> rape
> destroying women

>"joke about cp"

you poor poor cunt

If rape is the answer than what was the question?

/music plays
youtu.be/cU8HrO7XuiE

Try reading the statement before queefing your answers

suck shit

When you come to America with hopes and dreams of living free and joining the USAF, only to wash out because a bitchy blonde officer hates you for no reason and made sure you fail. In misery, you return to your war-torn middle-eastern country only to realize they are now at war with the US. The bitchy officer was sent along with others to kill everyone you love, but her plane was shot down and she was captured. As a way to humiliate the invaders, captives are being sold to the locals for a night of rape and/or torture. You saw her, and made sure to win your bid. She was given to you, bound and dirty but still in her worn out pilot's uniform, face dirtied with blood, dirt, and tears. She recognized you, but could say nothing as she was gagged. Now the tears are coming down, knowing that revenge is finally yours.

This is when it's okay to rape a woman.

kys cunt i hope you get raped

lolomg is that bitch serious????? never take anything on here serious

when she is drunk

did you leave the kitchen?

If you're doing one of those roleplay things and she's into it and playing along really well.

what a beautiful story

If you are muslim

right now?

It is not the same, im on benefits and dont work for my money, i have a feeling (never tried) that hookers aren't going to give me the same satisfaction as rape.
I picture hookers as a marginal step up form masturbation (again never tried a hooker).

No

when you're horny.

When they say this
Also gr8 b8 m8

>Rape DESTROYS a woman,
I know.
Maybe you shouldn't bring in hundreds of thousands of nothing but rapugee men.
Maybe you should come over and give me some company because i am lonely.
Im sure there are lots of really bad rapist , but the people on /b are just lonely and have no other option to ever obtain any kind of love and affection.
Now with the fact that women stand in line to welcome these good for nothing men from other countries makes mee feel completely exempt of every thing i do myself.

My life is gone destroyed history now i do feel for you , but i feel like i gain more then that you lose.

If there was not such a high penalty/punishment i would be raping constantly as i really dont like suppressing my desires and urges.

PS you just wait till women vote in Hillary simply because she is a women.
I will be finger banging womens life away like there is no tomorrow, which in that case there isnt.

only at gun point and when people's lives are on the line....

Fucking cut your dick off faggot

When is it okay to POST a MEME?

No shit, you bring in muslims for multicultural reasons.
Men take over the culture and customs of these muslims.
Now we have bitches bitching about that.
We just cant win.

when you want to fuck someone but they wont let you

In all the times where it's okay to rape a man.

I raped a hooker ones.
Fucked her and dint pay , The feel of not paying her was better then the orgasm.

Well, I was very sick and tired of rape Damned damn problem! Damned rape is not funny! If you want something else to joke about / b / ...

CP, about loli joke, joke about murder, drug jokes, but jokes about rape jokes about Damned! Rape destroys a woman, the man strips her! It's disgusting, inhuman, corrosion and damage. Rape crap table / b /, not that you joke about women Damned idiots Virgin being violated women can fuckholes!

And no, I'm not that big a homosexual, I'm a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I never give to a man I could love. When I was 15 I got a random stranger again and again and again and again and again was raped, and something amazing happened between you and me. .. And now I can talk to animals! it was really nice! But total secrecy. and you know what? Life was never the same.

i hate every single one of them

fucking polacks

Kek, these are the ones that are flown in 1e class on chartered planes.

When you're having consensual sex and she suddenly has a change of heart. You're 15 seconds from cumming and she say's "Stop". Ignore her and finish.

Or if you ever have a conversation with a girl and she say's she has rape fantasy's. Wait a week, break into her house dressed as a clown, tie her down, fuck her in the ass, steal her purse and leave her tied up. Come over the following day to untie her and see how much she enjoyed the experience.

underrated post

When ur muslim.

KEK all these new and oldfags falling for this fucking meme of a copy-paste i remember seeing this like fucking 5 years ago and even back then people knew it was a copy paste, what has happened??

Look just stop your bitching , muslims raped the girl i had a crush on, my social life never developed.
Now im 30 and living with my mom , no life.
Stop your fucking crying.
Look at the core reason of rape.
There are to many miserable lonely people, society is the cause of this corrupt system.
Then there are the muslims who are told to rape, how about you complain about that shit first.
It is women who bring these fucks in because women have to much empathy for their own good.
They lack the realization of the consequence of their actions, they dont see dangers.
The frankly never should have been giving voting rights and the rape statistics would have been much lower in the world.

I would love to keep women save be the protectorate and shit, but that ends when i need to protect women against themselves.

We stopped caring and prefer to express our selfs.
Also bored

This post is bait attached to other bait.
The first post is very clearly sarcasm, however this user is acting as though other people truly believed it, when that didn't even happen! Can you believe that?
Next time, don't try to bamboozle ME, or else you'll get shown up again!

Only in self defense

Just please see the end to your cool, Muslims, my social life will not be developed, I was raped women who had a crush of the above.
Now 30 Im and my mom, lives with life without.
You must not cry fucking.
Please refer to the core of the rape.
There are many poor lonely people, but society is the cause of this corrupt system.
Then, Muslims, about how you complain about the first of shit, spoke to rape.
These are women who have these fuck for women to have a great sympathy for their own profit.
The lack of implementation of the results of their actions, they do not see the danger.
Giving a simple vote is not the rape statistics, would have been much lower in the world.

Although I'd love to see a woman in order to provide a protectorate and shit, I for myself, after when it is necessary to protect women.

thats germany not poland

>Rape crap table
>And no, I'm not that big a homosexual
>And now I can talk to animals!

How is no one getting this wild thornberrys reference

If you're Muslim or a Rich white guy in the US.

It's OK to rape when you are muslim, arab or nigger

Speaking purely philosophically I'd say, Boi.

Do you know what a woman on meth will do for money? For more meth? Jesus she'd do things the elephant man could've never imagined. Hell he could even get a pretty one who looks okay, probably has bad teeth though.

whenever you're in the mood to remind them that they exist only by men's allowance.

When she asks fo it.

As it says in the bible and in law:
It is only ok to rape a woman in self-defense.

youtu.be/-QRZ-gcG4Es

If she's genuinely a terrible, cruel person who like enjoys watching children suffer or some shit I think it would be okay to humiliate and rape her to show her suffering.

As soon as I get outta bed...and probably before I goto bed too

When there's a dumpster nearby.

Tuesdays and Thursdays between 4-9pm

When they are the only two people left on the planet and it was up to them to repopulate

Once you immigrate to Europe and have a sexual emergency. It's not politically correct to call it rape anymore. It's known as being "culturally enriched" now

you just made my whole lounge laugh the fuck up

(OP)

Poland doesn't allow any refugees, since more then 300.000 people started protesting in the capital and kicked them out themselves, never reached the news, how strange? ;) This goes for basically every eastern European country.

when is it not?

I actually could hear the Iron sky theme in my head from reading that.
Amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs1b4t1RuUU

Usually never. No definitely never.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nuPLRqn5Be4

Yes we had the slow infiltration process further west.
They just put a couple towns up and filled them up with rapugees.
No years later they are already citizens and there are thousands of them .
No one noticed.
Pls liberate us.
youtu.be/eeUGBLKY7rs