COOL GUY/GIRL THREAD

COOL GUY/GIRL THREAD
I am sure that this cesspool of a website would have cool, slick people lurking through and I want them here. Tell me what aspects of your personality/lifestyle makes you superior to all the cringeworthy neckbearded pedo and 8/10 anime fangirls who squeel like a disgusting pig. I'll start.

>i still smoke cigarettes but don't yap about irl
>i skate, pretty good at it
>can play soccer and swim
>my gf was a nerd but now she is in yale
>I sometimes bully my college bullies
>have had sex with two girls at the same time but have to admit, i was a pretty beta guy in the process and the were lesbians. but ppl think i did and the girls were hetero

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzojuOSIJIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I vape

>good at every thing I do
>gf gives washing machine type head.
>I get free weed

>powerlifting (pretty good, competed and placed for a medal)
>been in stable long term relationship for 5 years
>gf used to be fat, met me and started lifting. Now she loves fitness. (feels good)
>don't drink (because parents drank heavily) but I'm never a cunt about it and I never judge others for it.
>saved a friend from bankruptcy by helping his business out, never asked to be payed back. Was a really emotional time for him and I've never seen him so vulnerable, brought us closer together.

I play video games and drink beer all day. I do all my shopping at wal mart and dont have any hobbies besides games and movies. I live with my parents. Am I cool?

You sound like an average human being

I wanna die

My girlfriend and I have a mother / baby relationship. When I come from work each day, she pops a pacifier into my mouth and I immediately go into my onesie as she checks to see if I need a diaper change. Then it's the crib and playpen for me for most of the day.

You suckers wish you had it this good.

Tried a sport before? Or better yet have you tried anything else to make your life not as boring?

>jealous

I have procreated.
I have created artwork that is on the cover of magazines (car).
I own a patent for something that is appreciated only for its beauty (plant).

I'm married to a crazy hot nympho wife who doesn't mind that I'm a functioning alcoholic and in denial drug addict because I'm pretty sure she's a sex addict also related my dick is 8"

I take it in the ass

You sound like a massive retard

>don't drink (because parents drank heavily) but I'm never a cunt about it and I never judge others for it.
that's nothing special. that's expected of you.

iam excellent at avoiding eye-contact when talking to people. step up, cunts.

Expected maybe, not everyone does it. People like to feel morally superior

> art guy
> I'm good at drawing, talking and painting
> get paid to do what I love
> live with my gf of 3 years in a small apartment
> I watch too many movies

>really good at getting dubs

ITT: Liars

>27
>ad operations executive a major media company
>drive zx7rr 2016
>smoke
>workout
>give ALOT stuff free to people
>organise dinners with friends every weekend

yeah i see myself as a pretty cool guy..

>pic related, me and my little sister..

so if you ever are in Amsterdam, give me a call and you can stay at my appartment and ill give you the best vacation you ever had

YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Oh and I play a lot of dungeons and dragons

>all I do is play vidya and watch anime

>ill give you the best vacation you ever had

nah I'm good for you trying to fuck me, I only kiss girls faggot

Stopped reading at ''i still smoke cigs but don't yap about it irl'' you're a fucking retard lmoa.

you can have my sister

we have a uncool faggot in the house

CHECK EM

I'm 19 and very athletic. Played varsity soccer. Go to parties almost every weekend. Throw my own parties. Straight, not depressed, 2 parents household with no family issues. Never bullied. I was friends with the bullies and the ones getting bullied. Parents bought me a car. Going to college for a degree.
Complete alpha normie fag on the outside. Complete Internet Fag on the inside.

>sailor
>travel around the world and get paid for it
>getting plenty girls without to mutch of a afford.
>straight forward and direct, not afraid to give a real opion.
>been told im an injoyable asshole
>also smoker
>can drink much without showing to drunk

I know I seem like a complete cunt and douche irl

>under rated post

then you sir are a baller in all honesty

Prob sarcastic but thanks m8 I'm thankful

>zx7rr 2016
They only made those heaps of shit til 98

>I'm really fuckin rich
>fucked a fuck load of 9's and 10's and been in a relationship with many
>have a bimmer

I got nothin else

>Drive porsche
>Ride motorcycle
>vape

no, I'm not. That's pretty much the BEST you can be at that point in your life. If you're rich it would be even better.

What kinda set up do you got?

Moved around a lot as a kid. I thought it was normal, nah my dad was a real estate agent and we moved where he found work. I used this to my advantage and learned to make friends super fast. Stayed in the same high school for all 4 years and made a ton of friends. Dated a few girls nothing super notable. I go out alot and am the first white guy in a all back fraternity

Trips checked.

adidas or nike

I'd say middle to upper middle class. Not really materialistic. But I feel like having things so well off are kinda causing me to get lazy with things

Adidas kangaroo leather

What about you user? What's your life like?

I'm a mid 20s fag but I can relate

Stable home/family life is actually big. Even though it's supposed to be normal so few people actually have it it turns out to be really fucking awesome. If your family is actually good/normal, you are lucky.

You're legitimately happy with your life and have an active social life.

You're not a cunt so you can be friends with multiple types of ppl (bullies vs the ones getting bullied). I was the same way

Got a free car

nah you're golden man. Just ACTUALLY graduate and you're good

Rawr! x3c *nuzzles* how are you? *pounces on you* you're so warm ~o3o~ *notices you have a bulge* O: someone's happy ;) *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy & it doesn't stop growing* ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies* (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likeys $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease~? *squirms* pwetty pwease *sad face* I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ ;) so musky *drools all over your cock your daddy meat* I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip* please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ *moans and suckles*

pls no

Good shit bro and thanks. I've just been a lazy fuck when it comes to work. Leave incomplete job apps n shit. I really gotta start paying for my own shit.

Kek

BOI

>heaps of shit

lol, you must be a great joker

- I smoke a pipe
- I own three vintage fedoras and actually look good in them
- there's a Wikipedia article about me
- I was once thrown out of prison

>I own a house which was given to me by my family

>I drive a 335is

>run family business and don't have many bills

>extra money

>mfw normal fags won't stfu while I'm trying to sleep

>24 male
>never worked a day in my life
>was given a condo (five stories high, 8 units in each floor ) and a share at my father's business after i was done high school , Age 18
>age 22, bought prime real estate and built another condo.
>Building completed age 23
>looking too invest into a a starbucks atm

i do nothing and have done nothing for most of my life, money is happiness.

25 years old
Drive a $100k car I can comfortably afford
Own a success small business with a friend, $500k profit this year
Work as a senior BI analyst for a large company
Skinny hot young blonde girlfriend who adores me, but is very independent, and has a great relationship with her father
Live in a nice apartment (housing market is bad in my town, it's a terrible time to buy)

Fuck bro. I wish I was born into that shit. Sounds chill as fuck.

>has a great relationship with her father
Believed you up until this point.

Damn man. Pretty well off. What's the family business?

Thats baws, im worried about having to live off of $50 dollars the next two weeks so i can begin saving for college.

I am so c00l, that I spell "c00l" with two zeros!

>6 foot 2, 92kg, 10% bodyfat with a very admirable physique
> Can easily pick up any girl with whom I invest anytime
> Australian Rules semi-professional football player
> 21 years old and slept with 42 different women which all you neck beards crush on
> Graduating combined commerce/business degrees in three months time
> Started my own business 3 months ago which already profits 3k+ per week
>Name Is Cody Edwards

my philosophy in life is one that is goal focused, ie, I don't give a fuck how you get to the goal as long as you get to it.

For example, my parents gave me my house, but I don't give a shit, because I wanted a house, and I got it, I don't really care what goes on in the process of getting it. All that would matter is I got what I was after

If you're truly goal oriented then you remove all shame from getting free shit from your family. I'm the only line of inheritance on my side of the family so when the rest of my relatives die I'm going to get a shit load of property, money, and other shit.

Since I've decided to be ONLY goal oriented I don't give a shit that I didn't have to work for that shit, but some other idiot would say 'oh fuck, you didn't work for it'. Fuck you bitch I'm rich!

She does, actually. Her mother left their family when she was 14 for another man. Her dad raised her. She's a daddy's girl. Turned out completely normal.

import business , motel, rental properties

My weekends can get crazy man, almost wolf of wall street like, But just live a life you will remember. Start your own business if you can. or get a job in a skilled trade, i allways are in the hunt for skilled tradesmen. next too rare to find a skilled carpenter under the age of 30.

Haha pretty pimpin mentality. But even though my parents pamper to all my needs they aren't all that rich. Plus I wanna start buying things that they wouldn't easily hand money out to me for. Do you plan on renting out the property? Usually a smart decision

constant medical issues after military tour. radiation issues caused overseas, in marriage and cant hold a job due to medical issues. becoming a financial burden on significant other.. considering suicide. amidoingitright.

This is me. I haven't made more than $10k US per year in the last 30 years. I have no car, no savings, no investments, no credit cards, and I've never even used a cellphone much less owned one. I live in a bare, unfinished concrete basement in a hundred year old building which used to be a factory and which was abandoned for ten years before I moved in. I have no fridge or stove and I take sponge baths in the sink because there's no shower. The only two pieces of furniture I have are a desk and a chair, both of which I salvaged from the trash. I sleep on an old piece of foam, and even that's a luxury since I spent the first six months sleeping in a chair.

And you know what? My life is wonderful. I've spent my entire life in service to my community and I'm currently renovating this building to turn it into a cultural centre celebrating the traditional hobo arts like busking and panhandling. All my worldly possessions can fit in a single backpack, so I am free to travel as I please.

I feel sorry for you. You've never known the freedom which comes from having nothing. You think you're happy, but you just have stuff.

"Give me the poverty that knows true wealth." -- Henry David Thoreau

youtube.com/watch?v=TzojuOSIJIY

No government aid?

I can grounded doubleshine

the people in this thread... LMFAO
yeah, you have a 100k car/house/property
yet you are on Sup Forums

GTFouttaHere xD

obama kinda fucked the VA so no.. im not getting much. plus it was issues that were discovered after i outprocessed. im working on a claim right now with my doctor. also im dealing with two hernias shit sucks.

I'm 21, athletic, probably a 7/10 looks wise but I'm funny and girls like that. I have 2 cars, one was given to me one I bought myself. I'm a natural musician and play drums in a punk band, and play 4 other instruments and sing. I work as a cook in a vineyard while going to college to become a radiologist. Was the hero at my last job for plowing the 19 yo hottie Mexican girl, then quitting for a better job.

Fuck man. That sucks:/ but suicide is definitely not worth it. You only get one life bro just make the best of it

I built my own home. Nothing fancy, and I certainly do not have any money.
Do not work anymore.
Getting by on less than 3k a year.
Zero assistance from any agency.

Money is NOT happiness.

>itt

well... you should get a job so you can get work experience.

My dad owns an apartment complex and an import business and he already told me he just wants to give me that shit because there's LITERALLY nothing else to do w it besides sell it. I'm an only child and my parents are divorced and he doesn't give a fuck about my step sister... he likes his blood son (me).

He just likes her whore mother I have no fucking clue if I will be competent to fucking make money on my own but I intend to create a stream of income later in my life I fucking hate work I prefer to party which is what I do right now.

Right now I have cash and a house so I'm pretty happy about that. I have professional skills because I've been working for years now on and off... if you've never had a job you need to get one

Not everyone is a poor basement dweller. Some people make the choice to be successful. Yes, I said it. A choice.

yea well see where the radiation poisoning issues take me. thatll kinda determine what ill do after.

This is my post, .

You would be surprised, i do not go on this site much but once it was making its round on the news, fuck why not.

How do you even pay for your taxes?, what Sq is the building?. Do you own the land?.

it's not a fucking choice are you stupid if you aren't born into money you have no chance

>BMW
>Spic spotted

With that attitude, you will never make it anywhere,

I inherited money and I am a homeowner because my dad gave me our old house you asshat

You fucking mexican

We have 1000 square feet for the storefront, plus the unfinished basement where I live. I do tarot reading on a little folding table on the street to make ends meet. We raised about $1200 to help with renovations through GoFundMe. It's not much, but with what I've been able to scratch up it's enough to buy used supplies and then do all the work myself a bit at a time.

>I can flirt really well
>down to earth
>like to spend money on well-fitting, nice clothes
>don't like to brag
>keep a normal image, perfect average in every way
>work a sales job, have solid relationship
>opportunist
>do mdma/coke every 3-6 months or so

L
M
F
A
O
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's an M3. Spics drive 328s.

Not true. I was raised poor. Climbed the ladder, invested in a business. If you keep acting like a victim you will keep being a victim.

> I save people's life on daily basis

/thread

>don't like to brag

really? (goes on bragging)
LoL

I'm a business major. Tips?

>Not true. I was raised poor. Climbed the ladder, invested in a business. If you keep acting like a victim you will keep being a victim.
you got fucking lucky motherfucker

making money is only about luck. Right place right time

If ur a minority then good for you, if not, you don't sound white

Same guy from before i will post, pics of my gfs cat.

I can give you some really good advice, have you applied for a business tax credit?.Do you live in canada?.

Find a simple business model with high margin and low failure rate. It's shockingly easy. I started mine with $35k, and now do about $750k gross, 500k net. Don't go for the next billion dollar company as your first company. You won't learn anything useful in school about running a company. You have to start one.

literally nothing he said after the bragging comment was bragging, nor was anything else that he said really.

nit picking people talking about how they're cool. congrats, you've hit a new low.

I challenge you all to live on less that 3k a year.
That is US dollars.
Food, phone, clothes, car, gas, insurance, everything included.

Ah luck. Luck is a term used by those who feel they're a victim of circumstance. "If I was only whiter, blacker, richer, poorer, lived somewhere else, was taller, better looking, smarter, went to a better school" and the list goes on. You're a victim. I'm not college educated. My parents made $25k/year combined. You can bitch all you want about circumstance. I sent almost 1,000 job applications before someone would take a chance on me. Grow up and quit whining.