Have you ever tried Russian cuisine, int? What do you think about it?

Have you ever tried Russian cuisine, int? What do you think about it?
Picreleated is borshch.

yes yes yes

I eat russian salad every week

nice try, but i like KFC

Kholodets

I'd say that only two cuisines in the world are worse than that of the British: Russian and Polish.

I love beef stroganoff and cook it often but other than that haven't tried much really

No, I haven't. But I'd like to try some Russian honey cake.

I like pork in gorshochek

I like KFC too, very much (as most of Russians I guess) but if you eat there often you die of various diseases.
Pic is pelmeni.

t.never tasted russian cuisine

only pryaniki and cherry pelmeni

Russkaya kukhnya kak-to ne oche...

Russian cuisine is the best in the world.

Very good.
Have a pic of Oliv'e salad (it's a Russian name of that salad).
Is there any special polish cuisine? I have ne er heard about it.
Too fat, beef in gorshochek is better. Pork is supposed to be roasted in my opinion.

m8, I have tasted beetroot before. Never again, though.

Russian liquor, too, is unmatched in all of the world.

Tfw no baked osetr

>Is there any special polish cuisine? I have ne er heard about it.

Yeah, it's basically Russian with a German dish here and there, innit.

>beetrot
>cuisine
beetroot is disguisting and too sweet itself but good in some dishes

>Russian delicacies

Beef stroganoof is way more popular abroad 2bh. Beef has always been the main meat here, along with chicken though and beef prepared in beef stroganoff doesn't really differ from another beef. See grechka with beef picreleated.
Your pic is not our food.

Never tried it. It all looks great and probably tastes great too, but it doesn't seem like there's a lot of variety. I always see the same dishes brought up when russian cuisine is discussed.

You drink shower gel?
I thought you preferred rowan-scented bath lotion

Borshch is UKRANIAN fucking inbred pidor

Prove it :)

Don't westerners eat it? Are you retarded? It's tasty, m8.
Well, these faggots tried to steal vodka brand in 70s so no wonder they imitate our cuisine after many years of Soviet dominance over them.
Golubtsy - my lovely food.

Ukrainian borshch is ORANGE, without any beetrot you fatfuck
Russian is dark red

Never tried it

It's not Ukrainian and neither is Crimea.

Khokhol is not human, remember it.
Solyanka.

Russian is authentic BORSHCH

No it's Polish, fuck off.

Strogonoff is quite common here.

tfw no carp boiled in beer

Shashlyk
Roasted on a hot charcoal in a company of friends in a woods in a summer.

ukranian
disgusting
ukranian
ukranian
ukranian
french
belarussian
belarussian
churka

>Shashlyk
>Russian
i wish but churkas claiming they invented meat on sticks

>eating fish while you can eat meat
Are you religious and you keep all these 5-6 months of various fasts, or what?
Okroshka - salad of vegetables and salami, filled with kvas.

t.Khohol
Red borch is russian
Medovik is russian
Pelmeni are udmurtian
Solyanka is Russian

prove it cockhole

We borrowed it from Caucasus kitchen few centuries ago, it can be called Russian now. Big amount of dishes in our cuisine and so was borrowed from other peoples of Russia so I have no problem calling shashlyk a Russian dish, especially if it has formed huge culture around it.
Kotlety - can be made of any meat you have.

I love fish
it's tasty and keeps my hair butiful

Pozharskiye kotlety are better

Pickles - you certainly should have them if you drink vodka. Vodka is supposed to be drank, then you eat pickle. My lovely pickles are cherry tomato and garlic ones, especially the latter.
We also have nice pickles of vegetable called pattison but idk how is it called in English, I can't find translation.

Good. The only kotletys I don't like are those which are made on a bone, can't remember their name. I hate bones in meat and it's the main reason why I don't eat fish.
Vodka :D
This weekend is dry, but two weeks ago in a birthday of my friend I drank 0,7 liter bottle.
Absolute madman.

Caviar with butter and bread. It's very expensive dish 2bh, I eat it on my birthday and the New Year.

Eдинcтвeннaя нopмaльнaя нa пикчe - pyccкий cтaндapт.

TFW no boiled cancers

TFW no baked beluga with vodka beluga

>cancers
Oббpюcилcя cлeгкa.

more or less this. holodets tho is not disgusting, it's very good and it's not russian, it's done all over europe

Shit, I want boiled kankers now. What do? How much does it cost? Where can I buy them? Never seen kankers in Pyaterochka. Perekrestok?

>it's done all over europe
If you do it, it's only because you Europeans have stolen that. No wonder for faggots who drain brains and steal ideas and resources from all the world.

nigger Oliv'e is fucking French and Borsch is a Ukrainian recipe. Stop stealing others cuisine you dumb shit.

My father buys Russian caviar for Christmas and New Year's Eve, but ours is black. Which one is better?

I buy it from fish market near my dacha on ladoga

No, but I want to.

Ukrainian borsch is disguisting yellow piss
worse than SSHIt
Red is from keta black is from beluga
Keta is just cheaper but theyre pretty much the same

no need to get so agitated bro. it's only a matter of leaving broth in the cold. surely it doesn't require a genius such as russian to figure it out.

>solyanka
good shit brat

This?

It's so good.

heres another ukrainian beet salad called vinegret shitlord.

Now that I think about it I've tried red caviar several times in Japanese restaurants,the eggs are like bigger and juicier but imo the taste doesn't compare to beluga caviar, which is more delicate, it almost melts in your mouth.
Can the average Russian family afford beluga caviar at least for especial ocassions? I guess it's way cheaper in Russia.

>Vinegret (Russian: винeгpeт) or Russian vinaigrette is a salad in Russian cuisine which is also popular in other post-Soviet states...
Similar beetroot-based salads are prepared throughout Northern Europe. Examples are herring salad and beetroot salad in North German and Scandinavian cuisines[6] (see also de:Heringssalat, sv:Rödbetssallad), as well as rosolli (fi:Rosolli) in Finnish cuisine, with the name for the latter stemming from rassol (Russian: paccoл), the Russian word for brine.

kogel mogel the necter of the gods. albeit it was probably invented by some jew.

Everyone prefer red caviar but black is common too on celebrations (weddings)

ukrainian blend uses at least 50% potatoes. related to german potato salad

Communism destroyed Russia's culinary traditions anyway.

I love Kvass. Had that in Russia and also in Latvia from people that sold their home-made one.

Post yfw when you realize that there was no spirit drinks in russia before 17-18 century

isn't this turkish?

alos i fucking love sarma

capma

a nice lady from belarus made me a full course russian meal once and it was very delicious

ukrainian kutya. very delicious traditionally only served around christmas time.

Yes I did, a russian breakfast in a hotel and some basic russian food in a small restaurant in saint petersbourg, very comfy place btw.

Didn't ate enough russian food to cliam I know it but what I ate was simple but good, well balanced.

you have to at some time send formal thank you letter to estonia and poland for giving that shit to you
i mean, would you imagine life without vodka today?

Thx picrelated omsk without spirits 2017
thx beesti

mayocum salad. best served with potatoes

Gtfo, shashlyk aka Fizonag is Ossetian.

*with fried potatoes aka """french fries"""