Have you ever had an urge to commit suicide just to see if there is something on the other side?

Have you ever had an urge to commit suicide just to see if there is something on the other side?

No, but I've had urges to commit suicide because there isn't anything on this side either

>Have you ever had an urge to commit suicide-
Yes

kill yourself and let us know

Everyday. A lot I would like to see how people would react to my death.

It all just seems so pointless...

second

I have shit to do and heard some rumors about it

i fucked your mom

We are on a faceless chat site at 3:45 in the morning. Mostly because no one here has a lover to sleep next to or a real friend to talk to this hour. We are on here to occupy yourselves because and nothing else. Yes, we are all thinking about suicide.

Yeah

dubs speaks the truth
>that's a little too real

>just to see if there is something on the other side?
no, because there is nothing. it's all black and it's the end of the world. everything stops. black and non conscious. you are a fucking moron if you think it's going to be all beer and skittles on the other side. there is no other side. there is only a bullet splattering your brain and then nothing.

Not even a little bit deep down you wonder about the Oblivion of death?

I have thought about this too. I aint doin shit. Society blows. Everyone gets offended over everything and people now sexually identify themselves as shit they arent. Its god damn unreal.

I've always thought of death like the ending of a really good movie. Sure, I want to know what happens at the end, but I also wouldn't just skip to the end of the movie.

Yeah, when I was 9

no, i have more sense than than that. i'm not a fucking silly ass teenager. dead is fucking dead. if you had ever seen someone die, you might know that.

Nope. I like to fuck the dead animal body.

it's not black. you have to perceive black. think about that...

You're gonna die someday anyway you impatient fuck

well why don't you eat your .45 and tell us what it's like? i'm sure we'd all love to hear it

touch my asshole

said the 12 year old that has never had to deal with death in his whole life

hey, just trying to give you a chance to enlighten all of us, since you seem to be the expert here

fine, i did it, i found some beer and skittles

pics or it didn't happen

Sadly true.

I've often wondered if i could stay awake long enough to die or go insane, its not coming along too well though.

longest u have ever stayed up? just over 3 days here...

Op confirmed faggot, were just skin bone and blood with a little bit of electricty...when you die mother fucker you die...lights out, game over, eternity of black

>I've often wondered if i could stay awake long enough to die or go insane

don't know about that, but i have stayed awake and drunk for 5 to 6 days, long enough to have aural hallucinations and just generally get freaked. it may be common, but vodka is a hell of a drug

you can't be 100% sure

i've had these aural hallucinations too. i also start to get itchy

>you can't be 100% sure
99% is close enough for this game

Is going by knife painful? Sounds like it would hurt like a motherfucker but I'm too poor for a gun let alone don't know anyone with one, I'd thought I'd just get a toy BB gun and pretend to shoot up a store or something and do the Ye old death by cop but the dumb pigs would probably shoot me in the chest like 3 times and would be just as painful by knife. Loose fucking loose.

>i also start to get itchy
i get itchy when i'm coming off the bender, it's the same as coming off any drug. it's like a small version of the bugs, what the hell is the name of it? i had the same shit when i was coming off hydrocodone

when you die you shit so much...literal shit

Me

you're an idiot. try living, that's tough. be a fucking man and live

i dunno but i have sleep problems. i get itchy from no drugs and just extreme sleep deprivation. i also get insanely anxious. i just get the feeling like i'm about to be in a car accident. adrenaline spikes

Ive seen two people die and think about suicide daily, you have no idea what youre talking about

>i dunno but i have sleep problems
oh god, i do have that. try benedryl. i take 2 and like 15mg of melitonin to get to sleep at night on top of the vodka i drink. it sucks it's like coming up from a zombie state in the morning but i do sleep

melatonin def requires some motivation to get up after

well so have i, so i do know. i saw a woman get her head cut off in a car accident and i saw a man get hit by a car so hard it knocked him into the air about 15 feet up and he fell on his head and it turned his head around backwards. get a fucking grip. you are lucky to be alive, try doing something with it and not whining all the goddamn time.

Only if you have something to shit

Im saying encountering death has nothing to do with wanting to commit suicide

the benedyl is more hard to come out from under for me. guess it's a personal thing, i can eat meletonin by the handful and it is iffy for me. i just take it as a supplement to the benedrly since i'm allergic to damn near everything anyway.

Weed is truly the best sleep aid if you can.

forgot to mention, you won't wake up like a zombie either. The opposite actually.

oh, ok. well that makes sense. still, get off your ass and do something. don't be a worthless POS. suicide is a child's way to feel sorry for themselves. seriously.

yeah, i wish i had access. i used to, but i couldn't find a roach in an ashtray if i had to anymore

If you stupid motherfuckers wanna think there is an after life to comfort your shitty current existance, more power too you. But if you honestly think heaven of hell, or some form of spirituality floating in the comso's bullshit youre in for a rude awakening....actually you wont because you will be dead and the only form of living after that is the nutrients the maggots get from eatting your rotten flesh....so if you wanna look at it that way, sure youll live on through the maggots and your small ammount of electricty will be transferd into the ground. FFS wisen up

so, are we done here?

I mean i pretty much said what i had to say

I killed myself 2 years ago.
I was dead for a few minutes before I was brought back to life.
Coma for only 5-9 days, I'm still confused about those days.
There's nothing after death.

naw

Mind saying what you did? That's true, the best way to think about death imo is going to sleep without dreaming. Truly nothing.....

I had insomnia for 3 years, at the end it took me 4-5 days between everytime I was able to doose of.
My doctor prescribed me sleeping pills.
I started twitching, feeling things touching me that was not real and my nerves was really fucking with me all the time.
Sleeping felt more like blinking than anything else.

Well long story short, I tried to ODD on those sleeping pills. I took 4 times over the dose the was lethal. I had done my research, but I still didn't fucking die. I think I laid there for 2-3 days, even pissed myself before my sister found me.

I woke up in the hospital a few days later with a svollen face and a lesser mind.

Remember that feeling you had, before you were born? Of course not, you didn't exist. Yeah, that's the same feeling you'll have after you die.

When I woke up the doctor asked me:
"Are you afraid to die?"
I replied No, and this he took as a sign that I would try to kill myself again.
So he sent me to a fucking mental ward.
They came and picked me up and strapped me to a bed before they left me in the ward.

Use to think about doing it for myself. Didn't care if it hurt others to find out after the fact.

Everyone knows there's seven layers to the cycle of life and death.
-The world we live in
- a high fantasy world
- a aquatic world where every time you're eaten you become what devoured you
- the world where you fall constantly while a divine being slowly fades from your sight till only darkness
- the world of only subconscious thinking
- the city where you wake up in your mid twenties go about your life but a feeling on unease constantly eats away at you. You always mean to travel but never get the chance
- and finally the tunnel of infinite nightmares you crawl through as a toddler again
- rebirth to this world

Get your shit together bro and read.

This changed my whole perception

>I killed myself 2 years ago.
>I was dead for a few minutes before I was brought back to life.
>Coma for only 5-9 days, I'm still confused about those days.
>There's nothing after death.

/thread

you have to be careful of doctors, they don't always have your best interests in mind. lots of time its trying to cover their ass. other times it's just making bucks. other times it's covering deals they have with the pharma companies. other times it's "how can i funnel more goverment money into my bank account by doing whatever the feds tell me they want".

and there are many other times. just remember, about the last thing a doctor has in mind is what's best for you.

just think of them as used car salesmen and car mechanics for the human body. and you know how those assholes are.

this

Its gonna take longer than a minute to find out.
Also not enough oxygen to the brain after a few minutes will make you perma-potato, so that probably answers that.

it's only as pointless as you let it be. if you sit around on your dead ass constantly crying about how nothing is going your way, then.....

you obviously want to do it, so just do it. no, you are one of those that wants someone to stop him. you're a fucking attention whore that just wants someone to say "oh please don't kill yourself, you are so valuable to us".

either do it or shut the fuck up and get a job. jesus i'm sick of hearing people like you.

1. there is nothing after
2. you are no more valuable than any other asshole on this planet
3. grow the fuck up

this is the kind of shit you get when we are so comfortable that we don't have to worry about feeding ourselves every day. people have time to worry about silly shit like this.

This... sadly...

how do you see them when you're no longer here

>thank fuck he did it already

not me, just because I just left Xanax and gave me insomnia and I am bored as fuck
but I do have friends, girlfriend and loads of money (rich family)

i did acid and went through an existential crisis followed by a spiritual crisis.

i thought about this many times and very seriously. i ended up deciding that ill just wait and find out when its my time to go. and in the meantime i will try to enjoy what life has to offer, ups and downs included.

i'm only on here because i can't go to sleep. my wife is in bed and i would be there snuggling her but i don't want ot keep her awake since she has to work tomorrow morning. i don't, she supports me and keeps me in liquor and anything else i want. so i return the favor by not keeping her awake when i can't sleep. everybody that posts here is not a womanless tard like some of you like to think

nop but to stop seing this world

There isn't any sex on the other side, so no.