>701799248

Sabrina Sherman

beni sisaki

WHO IS THIS?

Thanks famslamramcambamboni

Hot af

These are very Phallic in shape

I can fap to this

Do you sit around all day and post into every trap thread that comes on here? Or is there a group of you doing this, because the dedication is admirable, the fact that you have a folder called "Traps, to post in Trap Threads" that is filled with literal traps, is well, kind of scary.

I CAME

Nice Trap.

A Classic.

"1. The First Step for Rat Control is Sanitation, Inspection and Exclusion

Inspection is an important first step in getting rid of rats. Once you know the location of the rats, you can set traps or place bait.

Exclusion is an important rodent control technique. It will get rid of the rats by making it difficult for them to enter the home or structure. Rats are easier to exclude than mice because rats a typically larger. Mice can enter an opening as small as 3/8" wide.

All openings greater that 1/4" should be sealed to exclude mice. For rats, all openings greater that 1/2" should be sealed.

Please also read the section on Sanitation, as it is an important consideration in rodent control.
"

>I can't let other people like what I don't like! How dare they!

NOICE!

"It's common for a household sink to get clogged up, and sometimes this means you will need to remove the trap under the sink to remove the debris. In a just a few easy steps you can have your sink draining properly in no time.

First, a few tips to try before removing your Trap:
•First, run some very hot water down the drain in an attempt to clear blockage
•If that does not work, try using a plunger in the sink - push down slowly, then pull up quickly
•If these do not work, it's time to remove the drain

Tools you will need to remove the drain:
Bucket, wrench or channel lock pliers, rags, cleaning brush, masking or duct tape. "

I never understood it. So the people who post to try to "get the traps out of Sup Forums" just are extremely sexually confused... Or... Like what? Like... Who really has a mental illness when one cannot help but stand in wait for a thread to open just so they can throw all effort into it to feel like they're superior. Answer to all of this from said Zealots of Sup Forums's "true ways"

This dude has a whole folder of pipes to post. Think about that

Any cute traps on with a cock that's 8 or so inches?

stop spamming trap threads and the shitposting will stop
are you really this retarded
also loving this plumbing thread

Degeneracy should be fought in all ways. Homosexuality should never be accepted.