Obama and Killary hate thread

Obama and Killary hate thread
youtube.com/watch?v=RbavcO41FIM

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/02/joe-biden/joe-biden-wrong-say-donald-trump-has-called-carpet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>3

>boohoo muh casualties of war
I say good job killary
The dumb bitch killed some shitskins
And the liberals still jerk off to her

fuck off with that retard shit nobody cares

Im from a NATO country, and i approve these killings.

Typical amnesiac replicunts ignoring the fact that George Bush started the so called war on terror and unleashed the US killing machine in Iraq and Afghanistan. Which spurred the spring uprisings across the middle east and raised the hatred of the West way above the pre-911 levels of a handful of snotty ragheads that were relatively easy to keep track of.

More guns! Muh freedums! Im so fat! Fuck you.

>B...BUT BUSH DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!......
>LOOK AT ME I'M A RETARD WHO THINKS HE'S USING AN ORIGINAL ARGUMENT!

>USING AN ORIGINAL ARGUMENT!
We're talking about actual history here. In actual history, using an "original argument" means MAKING SHIT UP.

The fact of the matter is that Bush started this shit going into Iraq. The idea that Iraq might have been hiding an Afghani extremist was laughable, and the idea that Iraq had chemical WMDs turned out to be false.

So the reasons we went into Iraq were completely wrong and everyone in the middle east saw the US unjustly destroy a country and install a US-friendly puppet democracy.

This may not be an "original argument" but it's what ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Nobody is trying to defend what Bush did, you autistic retard.
Pointing out what Bush did isn't a defense for the fact that Obama purposely made it ten times worse, dumbfuck.

Trump advocated for the killing of innocent family members of any terrorist. How is that different from your pic?

Obama and Hillary bombed families of people who were trying to fight terrorists.
And now the entire country is a terrorist training ground hotbed.

He's also advocated for the wholesale carpet bombing of areas with a known ISIS presence. So you'll condemn hillary and obama for doing it, but not trump?

Also voicing the idea of something, an idea which there is a 1% chance he will actually act out, in itself is different than actually doing it, fucktard.

even if he did say taht again
>Bombing the fuck out of terrorists(Trump)
>bombing the fuck out of people defending their homes from terrorists(Obama and Hillary)
Big fucking difference you dense headed retard.
Also BIG FUCKING SURPRISE he never said that.
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/02/joe-biden/joe-biden-wrong-say-donald-trump-has-called-carpet/