Ok my sister has been mentally abused by her Bf he is an asshole overall and uses my sister for his pleasures of making...

Ok my sister has been mentally abused by her Bf he is an asshole overall and uses my sister for his pleasures of making her almost kill herself, as well as cutting.

His FB is Joe S Carlos

This is serious btw.

Neat!

Probably her fault

Got any photos of her?

Why do people come to Sup Forums for these kind of issues? Most raids in the past were done for laughs. Is this what Sup Forums has become? A place for beta pussies like op to come and whine about things they should be able to solve themselves?

/Thread

Yes in a way it is but it's been years and no change.

Newfag

she asked for it

tell her to kill herself, you probably should to
I think I can speak for all of us by saying that

Tell her to stop having the brain stupids.

IT'S BEEN YEARS NO CHANGE . anything would help.

>to
I meant too kek, guess i'm a fucktard too

Found him

facebook/1joecarlos

ps ur sis is hot af

if she's let it go on for years than she deserves it, if she can't dump his ass than it's just as much her fault as it is his,
you're obviously a faggot too, and a newfag, why not just beat his ass?

Pic?

stockholm syndrome isnt anyones fault but the abuser's

Noice

Correction on FB it is Joey S Carlos

stockholm's syndrome my ass, no one's holding her captive, take her ass out of the house yourself and don't let her back over there you pussy, what kind of brother are you? what do you think a bunch of prank calls and pizza are gonna change? cause that's the most that could happen fucktard

Also the girl in the photo is not my sister his old friend or whatever.

try 8 c h
go to b a p h
they have a pa request board stickied there, maybe they'll help

is that still a thing?..

Your sister like the attention she gets when she mutilates herself and thinks about suicide. Your sister is doing what society has taught her to do: be a victim. And thats exactly how she is playing it. She could get out of that toxic relationship any time she wanted, but she won't. And we both know why.

Your sister is a whore and an attention seeking faggot who deserves ever last insult and abusive remark that guy gives her until she finally stands up for herself and leaves.

Fucking dumb cunts I hate women so much.

kek I would love to see a good raid, and also maybe help, but raids for stuff like this is retarded and gives us a bad name, people posting things like this is the reason why nypa is retorted so much now fucking faggots...

Thanks!