Be me grade 11 2013-2014 year

>be me grade 11 2013-2014 year
>be 15, born in November 1997
>finally start liking girls (late bloomer)
>fall for this one girl
>we're in band together 2nd year in a row
>we were in middle school band too, but I didn't remember her
>she plays flute
>why do the prettiest girls play the flute?
>be shy beta fag
>decide to be her friend
>success.jpg
>turns out we both like Zelda, have social interaction issues, etc...
>april 2014
>band camp trip
>sitting with her and her friends at table
>she starts talking about "Dustin"
>ask who Dustin is
>she says Dustin is her boyfriend
>show no reaction but inside feel this burning sensation
>she sometimes talks about her sexual relations with Dustin
>mfw
>fast forward to 2015-2016 year
>give her my cell # and email on last day of class
>she occasionally texts me
>she has no idea how I feel about her

wtf so random xD

Do you go to Gilbert high?

Was in your position. Weirdly enough, lots of the specifics of your story carry over to mine
>11th grade
>start liking flute player
>shes into zelda and shit
>find out she had bf already
>super bummed out
>lots of drama happens during band camps
Are you me? Tell us more about this grill

OP here: nope, I graduated from an Albertan High School in June of 2015

Sweet dude. There just seemed to be a lot of similar situations and "Dustin" really grabbed my attention. Also, what did you march?

My High School band didn't march, but I played Bass Clarinet (still do)

Who the fuck are you?? I live in AB and had the same shit happen to me, with a flute player, around 2013 2014, in band, and everything. Pls continue. Did you go to hs in calgary?

Bass clarinet is banging. I played clarinet in 5th grade, and somehow found myself on snare. Good times.

No, I went to HS in Spruce Grove

>be me in 2013
>meet this total fucking nerd girl, totally insecure
>got her drunk at a party, took her V card
>she was in drama or band or some shit who cares
>treat her like total shit, she was quiet and shy and never talked back
>went on a band trip with her, finger banged her on the bus
>some faggot beta always followed her around, don't remember his name
>she would always complain about how much of an annoying pussy he was
>beta cuck gives her his phone number
>keeps sending me screenshots of his pathetic texts
>would occasionally text him back for the lulz
>stretched out that pussy real good. >keep fucking her until something better comes along
>totally bored of her

I'll continue the story if you guys want even if it 404s

Reminds me of me

Haha damn son. Im pretty stoned rn and was convinced for a while that i was you in the future. Maybe i am. Here's some advice if I can drop any on you.

There are cool girls and crazy girls. In my experience, highschool band flute players are crazy, and i mean that in a bad way. I was so obsessed over this grill who played flute and she seemed like she was cool, but once her bf dumped her, she revealed how crazy she was. I was trying to comfort her (and wheel her) for a good 6 months after she got dumped but she got worse and worse and it really wore down on me because she had pretty well alienated all her friends and i was the only one she talked to. I mean, for 6 months straight, she texted me literally every day because she couldnt handle not having someone to text. She was crazy. One time i was watching a hockey game with my dad and i had my phone turned off so she wouldnt bug me, then sfterwards, i turned on my phone and saw, i kid you not, 99 new text messages from her, all of which were just the crying emoji :'( and other days she would go into detail about how she and her ex fucked. Like, as someone who wanted to have a relationship with her, hearing her tell me about her ex's dick really irritated me. She'd also send me texts of how she'd like to kill herself. Like jumping off bridges or overdosing on sleeping pills. Really bothered me as someone who actually cared about her. Anyway, point is that your girl was probably crazy but idk you know this grill and i dont so it might be different. You just have to know the signs of cuckoo bitches

Sorry for typos btw. Im on my phone. Plus im in the mood to rant so i was going fast

I would say she does have issues (she's tried to kill herself 6 times last I checked), but she's a lot like me personality-wise(other than the fact that I'm a forever alone handholdless, kissless, 18 year old virgin)

Go for it

OP here:
>be me
>talking to flute player and friend at band camp
>friend asks if I have crush on flute player
>pussy out and say no

Have you been to parties? Do you have a large friends group? When I was done chasing flute bitch, I went to a summer grad house party and made out with some random girl, thereby elevating me from kissless virgin status to regular virgin status. It'll make you feel way better about yourself and you'll forget all about flute girl. Just be drunk and confident in yourself. Take chances, make moves, cause even if you get turned down, at least you wont be known as the beta fag who never has tried to talk to girls.

OP here:
>never been invited to a party
>only current friends are in my World of Tanks Clan and on Sup Forums

Feelsbadman. Do you work? Are you in university?

>Work at KFC
>was in college, failed first year

Kfc sounds like a shit job. Are you attractive? Do you live in a decent town?

OP here:
>pic is me
>live in Red Deer

Get a better fucking hair cut Jesus tits OP
You're an adult

>Be still too afraid to get a haircut without my mom with me
>I'm a wimp I know, I can't even poop anywhere but home

Get a good haircut and go to the gym 4 times a week. Then any time you can make a new friend, do it. Also practice the fuck out of the bass clarinet. Not to get girls or anything. Just because bass clarinet is cool. People like it when other people can do cool things. If you have superb skill at bass clarinet, people will be more interested in you. And you look depressing in this photo. In order for people to like you, you need to first like yourself. Thats always step 1.

But you have no qualms with posting your face online and telling everyone where you went to school?

I'm not much of a "social" person, I have an irrational fear of calling new people on the phone

My point is that you seem like a guy who needs self esteem and you build that through personal achievement. Thats why people say working out is always a great option if youre beta - its not only the extra testosterone you gain tbat improves your mood, but you also get to see the progress you make after months of hard work. Setting and meeting goals for yourself will improve your self esteem a lot which is why i also told you to practice more bass clarinet

I marched bass clarinet and played it during concert season in high school. I get to try out a contrabass this week as well, which is pretty rad.

Contrabass gets bitches wet

OP here:
I played a contrabass clarinet in summer band. It was a paperclip model with the low C. It's pretty fuckin awesome. I only played in in "watchman, tell us of the night"

OP again:

The lowest note in watchman is a low D

post photo of this girl so we can r8 her?

OP here:
I have no photos of her, and even if I did, posting them would violate her privacy

God damnit op you post a pic of yourself but not the girl?

Whatever, anyway i jope my advice was ok. Being alpha isnt about being likable, its about liking yourself and not worrying about others. Im going to bed now. Good luck with your kfc job

thanks man

Ayoo fellow az fag