desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1478/38/1478384710008.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>perfect mena

Honouring your trip at least, I guess.

Wrong pic

>perfect mena

Lebanon should not exist in a perfect mena
Israel should be a tiny bit smaller

What do Egyptians and other Arabs think of this man?

The Ottoman Empire was the worst thing to have happened to the Middle-East. After 1453 it should have just disappeared.

>perfect mena

Useless double nigger

Is it possible to visit al-magrib and smoothly communicate with its citizens without knowing Arabic but French?

>Created a shitty economic reform called infitah just to try to be part of NATO
>Ruined the country by importing everything and make people miss of first utility goods such as furnitures
>Almost won Sinai war but lost purposely to not deal an after-israel middle eastern war
>Pushed Muslim Brotherhood back to power and let them manage the lower/low-mid classes, leading to the boost of Al Qaeda and his future death

Easily one of the top 3 worst mena leaders

Who are the other 2?

yes but not in rural areas
a simple advice :
if you ever visited tunisia try something special not common visit the north and the center west they are wonderful places(ask ain drahem fag he will tell you)

I'd say Saddam for being a stupid violent leader, that costed him his Iran relation (he attacked the islamic republic to get Ahwaz, an arab sunni region of Iran and because USA asked them to) USA relation (by attacking a koweit) and pushed a world coalition against him, with all the embargoes that it involves.

And Ghaddafi for being nothing but a pimp

>Not giving us Timbouctou and Gao
>Not givin Tehran actual UAE and yemen
>No Omani empire
>Not splitting Turkey between kurds and turks
>Not only giving Greels Thrace
>Not giving Egypt Sinai, Israel and Fezzan
>Not giving neocarthage Sicily, Malta and Sardaigna
>Greater Leb and not greater Sooria

So close yet so far

who are outstanding economic mena leaders?
Thanks for the advice. I wonder what Tunisian people think about Germans

>random worthless shit written in greentext

i have 3 cousins 2 of them are married to german people my uncle and taunt(mother side) both live in germany my cousine married a germain you could conclude

I like everything about this

Guy above me should get bombed by isis

Nasser was on the good path, but he wasnt strong enough to weaken the army's institutions and establish democratic ones, so all his efforts were destroyed by Sadat. (Qualification of the population and social security based on oil rent to educate the populate then get a productive society)

And Sheikh Zayed (Abu Dhabi) was top-tier economic mena leader.

Pesky cockroaches

Tell me more about how he empowered the Brotherhood.

Who's the best/worst alive today?

>and because USA asked them to
The US asked Saddam to start the Iran/Iraq war?
Pretty sure that's bullshit.

Are moroccans, algerians and tunisians even different people? You guys act like you are.5

Not a single /mena/ leader is better than trash.

Except maybe Khamenei for capturing 4 Arab capitals.

What are the 4 Arab capitals?

The Ottoman empire was the best thing to have happened to Arabs. The Crusaders were kicking arabs ass until the Turks showed up and pushed the Europeans back and contained them. The Arabs in the meantime were cozily sitting in the back corner of the Ottoman empire while the Ottoman army protected them from Europe. But what did Arabs do with this privilige? Absolutely nothing. They just sat on their lazy asses until the Ottomans were gone and then jumped on the Anglo dick. Now Anglo/European armies are rampaging across the middle east at their will and there is nothing arabcucks can do about it.

Autism, Autism, Autism and Autism

Damascus, Beirut, Baghdad, Sana'a

I tend to credit that more to the staggering incompetence of the Sunnis. I mean, seriously.

>have more people than the Shias
>more money
>more powerful allies
>still lose Baghdad, Beirut, Damascus and Sanaa to a bunch of shitty militias and Persians with broke-down Russian hardware

Beirout, Baghdad, Damascus, Aden
I'm guessing he's talking about the expanded Iranian influence in the four countries

Well, the actual strongest Sunni country didn't even take part.

Sadat wanted to end the Israeli conflict after the endless losses they spent, but Nasser's doctrine was fully focused on destroying Israel so he had to mentally prepare people to establish peace with israel.

At this time only party that had neutral positions towards israel was Muslim Brotherhood and more largely Islamist movements (Sayyid Qutb's doctrine).

Islamists considered that Israel won all his wars because they returned to their authentic religion and they considered Nasserists more dangerous than Israelis.

So Sadat liberated a lot of Muslim Brotherhood members/islamists who then started to replace Nasserists in youth's organisations (universities, associations etc...), Sadat let them settle in the egyptian society and take care of lower classes/low-middle classes, which turned to be more islamists than seculars.

Sadat started to get aware of his mistake after islamists started to attack governments members (they kidnapped a government member), so he tried to stop them but it was too late, he was assassinated by a MB member.

And the best MENA leader today, difficult to say, i'd say the actual UAE leader, but all MENA leaders are either dead or trying to stabilize their countries because of foreign financed troubles

Stahp glorifying obesity pls

Turkey is useless pile of shit, not a Sunni country.

I meant Pakistan

I mean San3a hehehe

> Lebanon
Didn't the christian secularist party take the presidency?

> Syria
Was already controlled by a shia elite

> Iraq
Shia majority country

> Yemen
Saudi incompetence

> Best mena leaders
> Not Momo6 and Baji Caid Sebsi

Interesting, didn't know that. Puts Israel's relationship with Islamism in a new light.

Staying out of mena is probably the one good decision that country has ever made.

beji is a living meme

Sebsi :-DDDD

'Living' isn't the word I would us desu

1 2 3 vive la poonisie

Yeah but when Saudi asked pakistan to bomb yemen it denied saying "it will protect Saudi's soveriegnity but not attack other countries for it" and also declared support for assad. They play a little different for a sunni country

Arab dictators always tried to use islamist movements but it seems that its more difficult to control a religious movement than control a "traditional" political movement

And islamists gets more braindead every generation passing, which make them useful puppets, either by weakening a country (ISIS) or by using them to overthrow a country (Lybia)

What are thooooooooose

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saiful_Azam
>tfw Jordan's best Air force pilot was a Pakistani now Bangladeshi

Aryan blood stronk

Giving Sinai to Israel triggers me, the borders look like shit, like some mutilated banana
Besides do they even have a historical claim on that area?

I HATE IRAQ SO FUCKING MUCH REEEEEEE

Very good map desu

what does she mean with this help

Yeah, Pakistan is useless even by Islamic standards.

>more nukes than India and Israel
>useless

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1478/38/1478384710008.webm

what was meant by this?

>lost every war against India

Yeah, in typical Islamic fashion they are completely incapable.

Honestly give Taliban modern weaponry and nukes and they will finish India in one day. Only the radicalists know hoe to fight in the Islamic world. And because of their backward mentality they will never progress past asymmetrical warfare.

she literally said i'm gorgeous

Nukes came very late into the equation and because of that there hasnt been a major war ever since.
>lost every war to India
Compare the size and population of the two. It's a wonder they weren't completely wiped but held their own. You don't know much about geopolitics, do you?

Where is Sana'a?
Where is Aden?

>levant is Lebanon instead of being called united nations of levant

No someone called her hottie and she's surprised (I think she doesn't know the expression)

You literally fought against Hindus, the disgusting cowpiss drinking cowards. You have a warrior's religion. You should have destroyed them like Timur did, like Babur did, like Nader Shah did.

>hottie

qt

hate is love deep down inside

Calm down m8

I fucking hate Hindus so much

Mozza means hottie in egyptian dialect but she's pronouncing it mooza (banana) because she never heard the expression

>pakistan
pajeet...
Who is she???

yeah banana means cute in Kuwaiti dialect, when talking about a girl.

India's best fighters are Sikhs and Gurkhas tho
The Naga regiment itself has impressive accomplishments as well

Idk
Really? You're kuwaiti?

>Israel
>not Palestine

This

>no western armenia
*almost perfect
Greece>>>>>>Turkey though so there's that

What is the future for political Islam? Will it keep going until the entire Middle East is literally Taliban-tier?

Yes

is it true that internet and IT-technology is a growing sector in MENA?

What did he mean by this?

I'm hoping for an apocalyptic nuclear war between the Persians and Saudis desu.

I hope I get to see mad max in real life

help bakayaros

You know what Afghans did with S*kh scum? Their holiest city, the golden temple, has a big artificial lake kind of thing. Many sikh temples have it.

Afghans filled it to the brim with cow carcasses after their destroyed the golden temple. That's how sikhs should be treated. They are a shameless people, colluding with every one they can. But they ALWAYS get their comeuppance. The brits did it, the muslims did it, hell even the hindu scum did.

Not an argument.

>Greater Israel
>No palestine, but all under one Lebanon is 50/50
>Egyptian Sudan
>>Morocco crossing straight into Mauritania
>Not giving all of Libia to Tunisia
>Not bringing Armenia/Georgia into Greater Greece
>Not bringing Azerbaijan into Iran
>Not just replacing the entire Sinai peninsula with ocean

Are the Afghans aware that the cow is not a holy creature in Sikhism. Also, how are Sikhs colluding bastards. Never really learned much about them, but besides the whole "warrior religion" they seem pretty decent. (considering that the warrior seems to be mostly contained to self-defense and maintaining their own state/territory, from what little I know)

Iraqis deserved the us invasion
It should have taken one boy along with it back then

t. Indira Gandhi

I think Kurds deserve at least SOME land too tbqh
30 million people with no country is unheard of

I love iranians

Mona :D???

Cows are not holy in Sikhism, only in Hinduism, but baptized Sikh (scum) are all vegetarian, and the invading Afghans probably just figured that Sikhs would be maximally butthurt if the carcasses were of cows.

Sikhs colluded with the British against the Afghans in the Anglo-Afghan Wars (mostly this faggot called Ranjit Singh, he's a hero to Sikhs), but after a while the British stopped needing the Sikhs and disbanded their empire and the only state they ever had. Serves the scum right.

Also, the "muh self defense" thing is just bullshit propaganda. Sikhism was created in the late 15th/early 16th century. Their empire was created by conquest.

I can tolerate it better under Lebanon, though it does nothing for the Turkish/Iranian Kurds indeed.

edgy
>unheard of
Gypsies...kurdistan will never exist and should never exist.

Why do you always blow shit up?

Gypsies aren't a people, they're subhuman scum, just like Irish Travelers.

Why do you?

the problem is that the major kurdish party is communists

Why the hate for sikhs?
They are good people
The sikhs hate muslims maymay is just a lie made by sikhs to be acceptes by skinheads on Sup Forums
Muslims in afghanistan started wars with sikhs not the other way round

Why do you always blow shit up? (sexually)

That's not Mona. Mona was roleplaying as multiple posters (hint: she/he is ITT right now)