It's that time

It's that time
New Zealand thread - /nzg/

How was everyone's Tuesday?

Why are IDs even gone?

sup, dunedin here. Went to pizza bella for lunch, was brilliant. I had the BBQ and Bacon, other one is the Meat and more Meat. Didnt get a waffle but people at another table did and they looked delicious. i want to try their milkshake too.

Had better, might be a whole bunch of people getting fired at my work tomorrow... Good times.

Had steak for dinner too

> Not 4160x2336
Where's muh quality

if this post is dubs.....

had a smoke

have this instead

Was in Taupo, weather was nice.

very time you post this, someone that you love gets cancer

is your body ready?

In the Hutt, about to have a dak

whakatane, felt like a summer's day

absolute legend.

dunners also reporting.

fuck that looks good.. how much?

I miss valtam

these threads have become a cesspool of cucks. I'm out

fuck you mooxies

$8.90 for a snack size like that, if you go at lunch you can get a special with the snack pizza and a 600ml of coke for $10 so its good shit.

holy fucking shit, lunch tomorrow may be sorted.

they've always been cucked

what are u doing sole g skux bro

yeah not much uce yourself

tumeke bro

>tumeke
nah yeah ghee doko ouffer bro aha

>tfw you want dessert but dont have any ice cream

this is fucking delicious

what even is that

Fucking Nutri-grain for dessert? Shit nigger what the fuck are you doing

that looks fucking amazing dude.

Nutrigrain with whipped cream. the stuff from the can.

tfw no ice cream
I just said that man.

it's some good shit. I poured a bowl and was like "Best this would be great on ice cream. wait a second"

Rawr! x3c *nuzzles* how are you? *pounces on you* you're so warm ~o3o~ *notices you have a bulge* O: someone's happy ;) *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy & it doesn't stop growing* ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies* (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likeys $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease~? *squirms* pwetty pwease *sad face* I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ ;) so musky *drools all over your cock your daddy meat* I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip* please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ *moans and suckles*

>no ice cream
So your first thought was to substitute it with cereal?
That is /ck/ levels of fuckery

but youd still smash tho

its the only sweet thing in the house nigs.

fuck man would eat

anyone know how I can get a whole bunch of adderall here?

just moved from the uk, stash is drying up

Living where?

Full of bacon. fuck yeah.

Auckland

What are your thoughts on bacon and egg sandwiches?

classic hutt

they're 999/999
Prefer my sammiches toasted though.

are you fucked bud is that a pizza for ants?

Nope sorry.
Do you know anything about ancestry visas being removed from the uk visa system?

is it worth living in dunedin or is it just really tiny and boring and cold

i feel like everything probably closes at 4pm there

Haven't heard anything to suggest it's happening soon, but you might want to wait for the brexit shitstorm to go through. Will only make it easier for non-Euros to get in.

I wish I were stronger, but I'm not. You're too young to understand why you will never see daddy anymore, but maybe one day, when you're older and the weight of the world is crushing you too, you'll understand why I did it. I only hope you turn out better than me. I'm sorry. Daddy loves you. Goodbye.

it's cold, and unless you like to drink a lot of piss, it's pretty boring too.

Best nights to go out are Thursday and Saturday.

Hey buds I'm down in wellywood for a few days, holy shit the amount of white people is amazing, gonna be hard going back to Auckland after this

fag

if you had to choose, would you leave?

are you a student? do you wish you went to another uni?

Got slammed all day at work. Weather was mint though. Spring has sprung!

That was my first meal and it filled me up, dont be such a fat cunt

ask a straight guy from Welly who just sucked his first dick anything

I wouldn't leave, i enjoy it here, from the Student Life (drinking and shit), to the family i have here, and my Course at Otago Polytech.

>inb4 kenwood toasted sandwich maker

Why are ID's even gone?

I think they started talking about it in 2008, haven't heard much since, but figured it might still be in the works. My problems being that I've got a few years till my service ends but by which time I'll be in my 30s and won't qual for a youth visa or pretty much any other visa. I wanna go live with my britcuck Sup Forumsrethren for a few years is all.
Good luck with your search m80.

Nigger you better not be doing something you'll regret

Could park a car between those two teeth

20 years old

uni student

Auckland, Wellington, Dunedin

choose

Wellington fucking rocks bruh. just uhh, dont stray to far towards the hutt or poorirua

Have you looked in the mirror bruh?

how'd my dick taste?

hahaha

I'm like 600m from te papa I'm sweet

i will literally cuck you

Dunners, cause I've heard of the mad student party life down there, which isn't as good as in welly or aucks. If you're not into mad get rekt parties, then Welly - NZs coolest little capital.

9 dollars for what basically amounts to like two slices of pizza and its sissy boys with tiny appetites like you who let them get away with that... daylight robbery

what has the world come to honestly

As in living? fucking sweet. Let me crash out at yours on Sat nights, getting sick of sleeping in my car.

*suck

why did my father abandon my family?

>two slices of pizza
more like four nigga

because he was ashamed of his son.

Because you were a disappointment

I've got a question for you guys. Do people still buy weed in "tinnies"? Or y'all gone full metric. And if you still buy tinnies, how much is in your average tinnie? Weight-wise.

They could cut that into twelve, it's still fucking tiny

yeah four slices if youre a lil bitch i guess

I dunno man. I've made some poor life decisions, but never ended up sleeping in my car. That means youre even more of a fuck up than me, and Im a monumental fuck up. Now Ive finally got my shit together, why would I trust you with my stuff?

Its a twenty and you get what youre given. If you dont like it then you can fuck off

NZs only capital, you fuck nugget. Get the quote right

Because your mummy didnt suck a dick like she meant it

But what are we talking? Like a gram? Guesstimate that shit.

fixed

Cheers for answering for me

Dunedin here

Real op here, nah just for 1 more night in some hostel

I am an ex-leaf.

They don't use metric unless you're buying like a half ounce or more.

It's shitty weed it's overpriced the dealers are always going on about how they're dry because "there's a drought" and so you're constantly getting texts from your friends and even people you don't even fucking know saying "know where?"

Thing about tins is there is no metric. So they're constantly light... because nobody knows exactly how much they're supposed to weigh. They say "around a gram" but nah bud you're getting like .8 at most and it's dry and leafy and packed all to shit like mexican brick weed.

It's fucking garbage. NZ fucking sucks don't buy drugs here.

Get your shit together NZ.

Yes, tinnies or 25's. ~1g

Sweet. Good answer. Cheers.

Maybe he was this guy

oh fug

Who the fuck knows who is who. Im just here talking shit, not pretending to try to be anything or anyone

I live in the Hutt but work outside of Wellington region. I usually drive into town to drink, but can't be fucked with taking two taxis, one home then another to come back and get my car the next morning. I can't justify getting a place in Wellington just for this though.
>I'll keep you warm with my bearded neck.