I've fucked up Sup Forums

I've fucked up Sup Forums.

I have taken advantage of a friend while she was "asleep". I started touching her ass, just that, I didn't finger her or nothing, just touching her ass. What the fuck did I do? I just lost my only true friend just for being a fucking horny dumbass. She told her father and her boyfriend. She won't tell anyone else but that's even worse. I have to live knowing what i did...

Well done, don't reach out to her and don't do it again, time heals.

>boundary established
>you let your dick convince you to cross it
Rest in spaghetti Never forgetti

Obvious...kill her,her father and boyfriend.Secret dies with them and you...scott free.

Who cares. If she was really your friend she would have fucked you.

I guess you're gonna have to kill her

Checked

Kys

> taken advantage
> friend
pick one

> What the fuck did I do?
You done goofed, terribly. You'll meet a new friend someday, just don't repeat the same behaviour.
For now, fap, smoke a joint, listen to good tunes, whatever.

Why does she sleep at your place? She has boyfriend and still does shit like this. Get her back bro. Fucking tell her dad and boyfriend she sucked your dick and felt guilty nows she's making up stories to cover what a fucking cumdumpster she really is. Fuck up her life for leading you on. You are a man and you couldn't help yourself bet she was in hotpants or panties just to fuck with you.

Well first go to silk road and buy some ROHYPNOL. then wait use it on her then boob advantage

I second this. Do this. Pull this off op and you have my respect for life.

>Tfw did something similar last year but she didn't mind in the end.

Also it's about 50 for the package no joke.

Real shit though, let it die man. You fucked up big time. Just learn from it and move forward, DONT FUCK UP AGAIN!!!! That is one mistake you should never make.

I slep raped a few of my friends, we're all still pretty close! There is one girl I accidentally touched in my sleep that I could never convince that it wasn't intentional, but fuck her, she obviously wasn't the type that wanted to listen to reason. Point is, be honest with her & tell it was really silly of you to attempt, but you didn't mean anything by it. You're a young man & you're attracted to someone you really care about, if she's really a good friend of yours, then she'll forgive you & understand. If she decides not to continue the friendship, that's OK too! You'll make a new friend, one you can tell about the silly mistakes you made with other friends while you were younger.

Silk road has been dead forever

Rape apologists MSSSTOMGNYEE!

OP as a oldfag. I have had these girlfriends with boyfriends. They want you to cuddle them and shit but pull them in to your diamond erection from years of sexual repression they go all defensive.

Most of the time they aren't happy with there current boyfriend and they fuck around with you as a social media emotional weapon against there boyfriend to make them feel guilty for failing to do what missy "I get everything I want cause I'm pretty" demanded.

If a girl has a boyfriend and she wants to go clubbing or some shit I tell them to fuck off and call me when they single.

Do not become some cumdumpsters emotional tampon. Go dig a hole in your back garden if you want to be friends with one.

Op can you more detail? what exactly were you doing when she woke up? what did she say, what you say? were you going to go further if she hadn't woken up and were you hard?
also dw so much, time heals

You made a mistake. You have faced the consequence of losing that friend. Learn from your mistake and move on with your life. Friends come and go along with most everything else in life. The only thing you have to deal with all day every day is yourself, So learn to forgive yourself and move on.

> when they single
Get the fuck out of here with your ebonics you mudhut jiggaboo

sure no other website can compete to it now.

This is actually some quality ass advice. Good work, user.

Using lexical semantics to discredit posters you don't agree with. Stay mad Roastie!

Pic related is how your vagina looks from space.

I have a vagina? WOW.

You definitely got some sand in it!

Not even trips saves you from your stupidity

become muslim, move to mexico and wait until 2017 walk to the border then wait fof donald trump to go there then he will kill like everyone you have seen and deport you to cuba then you're all good

Retarded degenerate you have no self control so it wont be long before you rape someone

Go be a lesbian somewhere else?