V A P E T H R E A D

V A P E T H R E A D

Whatcha vaping?

A bit late for a cringe thread

NKTR Guava with a Tesla Mech mod and a Mutation X V4

Look at this little queer kid. Look at him and accept him will all his queerness.

Pretty cringey

Does anyone else make their own juices? I just ordered a bunch of stuff from Nicotineriver. I'm gonna do it by volume.

Nice, I got circus cookie juice running on an avacado 22 sitting on the RX200

OMG please go somewhere else. If you don't like the thread just ignore it.

How much did you invest in making your own?

Got an RX200 still. I bought the Smok tfv8 for it but for some reason the juice tastes different in it so I haven't really used it. I like the set it and forget it quality of the tank but I really wish it had a bigger rebuildable deck like the griffin.

I had a friend that bought a griffin and he has had problems with it since day one, that's why I went with the avacado

$130 for bottles, flavoring, nicotine, vg, micropipette, gloves, pipette tips, and volumetric pipette

How much juice should that produce?

wicking it can be a bitch. Also can you keep the avocado in your pocket without leaking? Just got the Tsunami 24 in the mail today-- realized how much I missed the velocity style deck.

Keep mine in my pocket all day and it's fine, as long as it's wicked proper. If you don't use enough cotton spit back will be a bitch

Pegasus 2 with subtank nano here @.5 ohms.

Best tank and mod I've ever used. The tank is so easy to fill that I can pour the liquid in from a very large bottle with no spillage, and it takes about 10 seconds. Good clouds too.

Took a while for me to find the perfect tank. I changed the mouthpiece on mine, but the one that comes with it is acceptable. Gets a bit hot though.

I only have 1L of VG so only that much. I've crunched the numbers though-- it should cost around 10 cents/ml to make and bottle(assuming the bottles are disposed) from this point on.

Ever tried the Uwell Crown?

That tank would have been the next tank I was going to try if this tank wasn't so exceptional.

Why pipettes? Why knought a syringe?

Oh man, adjustable micropipettes are the way to go. the one I have coming can suck up 100-1000µl-- they have disposable ends so clean up is super easy and they're pretty accurate. It's easier when dealing with fractions of a milliliter.

Faggit

k cool

I mix my own liquid. Butterscotch + cigar, low nic content, ~90% VG at a guess.