If liking traps is gay, then this is straight, right?

If liking traps is gay, then this is straight, right?

op is a faggot
/thread

Nah.

I think the whole concept behind liking a trap is they seem like women until you realize they have a penis or perhaps a surgically altered one, barring traps vs trannys vs whatever other term and so it would be perfectly straight to find them attractive IF they were very masculine appearing (if biologically female) or feminine appearing (if biologically male) but not wanting to fuck Buck Angel doesn't make you gay or straight at that point. It's a biological woman who looks like a dude. I like women, but that's one ugly ass woman, brah.

fancying anything masculine is gay

>if you like traps
>then you like penis
>thus you are gay
>liking penis=gay
>not a hard concept faggot
>you should be used to "hard" concepts anways
>fag

I still do not know why you all care so much just fuck who you want to fuck.

if it's not a man and a woman, it's not straight

how hard is that to understand

If it has a vagina, it's straight. What's hard to understand about that?

Penis and balls are inherently manly, probably the strongest symbol of masculinity. So if you like a male to female trap you are still somewhat gay. Whilst that girl looks like a man, if you fucked her you would not be gay, the definition of gay is an attraction to the same sex, and she is a girl, therfore perfectly straight. Just like having sex with a really ugly hairy girl wouldnt make you gay

If you like manly women you are guy

then reverse traps arent gay huh? even if they are masculine? fuck off

>all these closeted fags trying to figure out if wanting to fuck a cuntboy is gay
>same fags who derail trap threads
>not knowing that they're gay

>that girl
>her
>she is a girl
>perfectly straight

OP here, I like traps. But I don't like cuntboys, I wanted to know if they really think fucking buck angel is straight

Both is gay.

Doncha just love tomboys?

this is degenerate

Im not saying i find her attractive, just saying that biologically she is a female, so a male fucking her isnt gay. She can have kids, she has a pussy, and if she stopped pumping male hormones she would revert to a more feminine appearance

Shut up you complete faggot.

No, this would also be gay.

Finding male things attractive = gay.
Cocks are as male as it gets. That "woman" looks male.

Just own up to you being bisexual or something OP. Like who gives a fuck? You like dick, get over it.

No, they're fucking gay too.

Man = gay

Jesus you're retarded, no one said 'reverse trans' wasn't gay. IT IS.