Post colossal statues from your country

Post colossal statues from your country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Hercules_(Amman)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't kow if this counts.

eh he's a big guy

Scotland finished these a few years ago.

We have some large Mesoamerican statues, Tlaloc I think is over 150 tons but while they[re monumental I'm not sure if they'd qualify as colossal, pictured is one of the best preserved.

>not colossal
>not a statue
I know it's a sculpture, eh fuck it

As for more contemporary works we fortunately never really got into colossal statues, pictured would be the best example. Not a fan to be honest, this one sits in a very central point in what is otherwise a pretty awesome landscape, left is the interior which is probably the best part about it.

Why haven't Mudslimes buildt anything impressive in their 1400 years?

Like, in Europe you can't throw a rock without hitting a gothic cathedral, but the arab world has, nothing?

The Muslims were richer and more advanced than us, atleast up until the 14th century.

Here's UNESCO's world heritage list, Mexico has more than all muslim countries, combined.

Probably idol worship or some shit

Here ya go senpai.

The Motherland Calls is one of my favourites

Probably lost a lot of good stuff because of constant warfare. You can still find beautiful architecture in nations that don't have much oil and aren't building skyscrapers everywhere. Pic related.

a fucking disgrace of a statue

Well, they have this cube that acts like a sort of Muslim magnet.

What are you talking about?

Wasn't a part of the culture.

Islam isn't big on the whole idolatry thing, I visited Southern Spain and honestly the baroque cathedrals look gaudy as fuck next to the Moorish architecture, especially the baroque style ones.

Jesus would be spinning in his grave if he'd stayed there.

What a shit taste

Can't be too sacred when they let flying rats loo on it.

wtf

>The Muslims were richer and more advanced than us
The thing is they actually weren't

Yes, they had their "golden age" but technologically and scientifically they were still more or less on par with Europe

obligatory

I mean properly massive, not just /landmarks/

The court of lions at alhambra is a facinating piece of architecture, but isn't impressive in it's extent.

>let us build a monument celebrating millions of our countrymen dying
>every family has at least 3 male members who died to this disgraceful war of ideologies
>let us remind them the dead not with a monument of remembrance but with a monument of propaganda instead
absolute shit tier propaganda faggotery.

Respect the robot.

the statue fell over

our statues take siestas too.

Is that granite? Talk about a fucking waste.

>millions of men died defending for their country
>their country shouldn't glorify the reason why these people gave the live

Degeneracy/10

>Yes, they had their "golden age" but technologically and scientifically they were still more or less on par with Europe
You don't truly believe this, right?
While Europe was lost in the dark middle ages, muslim lands were prospering and developing advanced mathematics and stuff.

Franco gifted that to salazar right?

I mean if it was damn blasted fucking Spainiards dying. I would build a monument to that.
Never enough dead of those fucking gypsy trashlords.

>this kills the muslim

Hand of heraclus
Experts say the original statue was 40 ft high but destroyed

We got this one and triggers quite a lot of people
If it was as aesthetically pleasing as the stalingrad one nobody would csre

Kek'd 2bh

Ooga Booga we wuz polynesian n'shiet

DESTROYED BY WHOM???
Fucking hell, this triggered me.

>Come you filthy meatbags, lets die again!
is the message of the Stalingrad memorial

not colossal but it's awesome

Respect
The
Fucking
Robot

Stalingrad memorial is about the heroic defense of a city by the red army and is quite patriotic
I do not know why that triggers you

Idk
Probably earthquakes
The whole temple just has some pillars left
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Hercules_(Amman)

wtf scotland

>While Europe was lost in the dark middle ages
Hi leddit.

Natural disasters tend to fuck manmade shit up.

>While Europe was lost in the dark middle ages, muslim lands were prospering and developing advanced mathematics and stuff.
pic related Europe's "dark" middle ages kek

dark ages are meme, Europe wasn't any poor compared to the rest of the world back then, it wasnt just more advanced like it was in the times of the Roman Empire and later following 1492

god fucking damn it user

Hot 2bh

>Why haven't Mudslimes buildt anything impressive in their 1400 years?

Nigga are you for real

That looks like a late 90s CGI render.

Deled this

you have probably not ever spoken to anyone from that region, everyone there hates that
when the memorial was built, it was like getting spit into the face by your own government

Forgot pic

That's pretty sick

saudis would gladly get rid of it at this rate.

>see Wahabism

You are kidding yourself if you think that those statues belong to "your country" you wouldn't have shit to flaunt like that if it weren't for the fact that you were barbarian invaders.

Indians made that, not subhuman arabs.

I wonder if people from a thousand years from now will look back at these abominations and see them the same way we see statues from a thousand years ago.

This is my favorite one.

>post church
Literally proving my point. At the same time Europe was using all their resources building giant buildings in order to worship a god, muslims were flourishing in their golden age of science, maths and technology.

Your art doesn't prove your point of superior technology and science.

>moving the goalposts

He clearly was talking about Muslims, and the Muslims in India, Turkey and Iran have created objectively impressive architecture.

>abominations

fuckin' toothpast, DELET THIS!!!

Truly a shame

No it was mughals (turkics from central asia)
Anyway there's plenty of shit built by arabs you retard

it's quite a nice area to walk around, but crowded as fuck on a nice day.

Oh sure and the "muslims" of India, Turkey and Iran sure willingly chose to convert to islam right?

>literally living in a cave
For millenia you people have existed, today 400 million of you exist yet this is all that you have to show for yourselves. I won't deny it's impressive but it's literally only like one structure.

Calm down a bit there

>Sweden clumsily insults somebody

I won't be calm while you filthy sandmonkeys claim the ancient artworks of the lands you corrupted and destroyed. Israel should have kept Sinai and cleansed the filth from the land.

Just as how the Barbarians, Goths and other tribes of Europe "willingly" chose to convert to that other sandnigger religion called Christianity

Admit it, you've been proven wrong and now are frantically trying to move the goalposts. I don't like Muslims but what you and other retards on Sup Forums are spouting is factually wrong. Kill yourself.

>Sandniggers in USA
I can't wait untill the next draw muhammed day when you people will get shot while trying to commit terrorist acts

>this

>it's a Euro hick turns an architecture thread into Sup Forums episode

i hate this fucking board

Ours was a gift from a friend

For the record I'm not a beta cuck Swede

phwoah look at this beaut

a structure carved out of a mountain is slightly better than the stones in a ring you find here in sweden wouldn't you say

Also, just because Europeans genocided everyone in their way in whatever land they migrated into doesn't mean everyone else had to do the same. The blood of ancient egyptians flows in blood of Egyptians of today, mixed or not
FYI: Copts helped the Muslims to conquer Egypt because Byzantines were opressing them

What did they mean by that?

Tell me about all those ancient buildings from sweden?

kek

you fuck, we were having a nice thread about culture and arts and here you come with your verbal diarrhoea

pic unrelated

>Implying I'm an Arab
Northern European, ironically.
If it wasn't for Sweden's generosity you'd be stuck in whatever shitheap country you were born in. Probably Poland.

Really appreciate your passion and understand your hatred, but stop derailing the thread!

>it's a faggot beta Swede defends his muslim overlords episode
You literal cuckolds deserve everything you are getting

Sure the muslims were kind and benevolent, top fucking kek, really shows when you look at the average modern sandmonkey chimp

Please no bully.

Literally cuck the statue
>Give us your w-worst p-please

Ohhh let me guess, butthurt Iranian?

Nice

petra was built before islam though, don't you know anything about history?

Why dont you post up-to-date picture?
The one where the Mosque got Islamized even more.